Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6170

    Newbie

    Planning on hunting SB's. Once the seasonal discount comes to my email.

    1) typically what offer is acceptable for sleepover?

    2) I live in dc. Is it better to wine and dine in DC or just get a hotel in baltimore?

  2. #6169

    Are you using a vpn with seeking?

    Maybe because I'm using a vpn?

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    There's something up on your end. I can see profiles for bewitched, delusional, gps, blackmail, on this page. I don't have paid account.

  3. #6168
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    I've gone 4 pages deep into the board trying to get a single seeking link to open and all I get is "profile not available". Is it just me? Any advice?
    There's something up on your end. I can see profiles for bewitched, delusional, gps, blackmail, on this page. I don't have paid account.

  4. #6167

    Anyone else getting " profile not available" when clicking on the seeking links

    I've gone 4 pages deep into the board trying to get a single seeking link to open and all I get is "profile not available". Is it just me? Any advice?

  5. #6166

    Email code on SA

    Not sure if same issue but I was using my phone and saw the same message about needing a code. I was looking for the email but did not receive it. I then went back to the SA screen and scrolled down and realized that there was a "send code" or something like that icon that I had to click. After doing that, I received the email.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?
    .

  6. #6165

    Bewitched in Chambersburg

    Found this one on SA. Real. Pics aren't fake or old. Great time and worth the damage. Can only host sometimes but definitely likes to have fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4afca...2-e176d3702f0f

  7. #6164

    Advice Needed

    I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?

  8. #6163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    1000 for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    They asked / hinted to me 700 each.
    They straight up said 1000 each LOL. I must be really ugly compared to you guys. Either that or way too many of you are jaming your penors in their pusses and they are upcharging cause there's only so many guys they can fit in the rotation.

  9. #6162

    She is delusional.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    CuteIntelligent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-520c8b2c77ea

    Wants 8 bills each time to be able to save money to buy a house for her kids in a good school district LOL! No thanks!
    8 bills to but a nut? You are better off investing in stocks. And still have extra money for another lady.

  10. #6161

    Just My Opinion

    This one is hard to reach and sometimes slow to respond. But well worth the effort.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-8f0aa704c23c

  11. #6160

    Gps!

    CuteIntelligent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-520c8b2c77ea

    Wants 8 bills each time to be able to save money to buy a house for her kids in a good school district LOL! No thanks!

  12. #6159

    Asking price

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCg  [View Original Post]
    These girls are real. They came over to my hotel as promised, looked exactly like their pics, and I had a full-on porn threesome.

    I fucked them both raw, did all sorts of blowjobs, they ate one another out and both came on my dick and with each other. Begged for a joint facial. Pm me for pic of them in my shower after we fucked.

    They had std tests, but neither on birth control. I am going to continue seeing them but only for head so you all can fuck them raw to your cocks' delight.

    I felt it was too good to be true at first so when they wanted dinner before fucking I deliberately told them the 1 k was I'm the dresser when I left for 25 min to pick up their dinner. They were (much to my surprise) still in my bed when I returned!

    They didn't even want to eat first -- porn sex, then they ate and even went to the local strip club with me after but I couldn't get them in (one didn't have her I'd).

    Best fucking thousand dollars I ever spent. I will continue seeing them but only for head.

    But you horny fuckers should all go make them rich. They deserve it.
    They asked / hinted to me 700 each.

  13. #6158

    Happened to me

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this. In the past month. Few pregnancy traps and guys calling say that I was trying to lure underage girls etc. Blocked them and never heard anything.
    I was stupid and sent pictures and information I shouldn't have, and then they tried to blackmail me. I was pretty scared but held out. Still kinda waiting for it to happen.

  14. #6157

    Blackmail on the rise

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else getting the blackmail scam a lot all of a sudden? The jerk gets you to text then starts a stream of prewritten texts claiming they're going to post about you to facebook or whatever. One even said my (unrecognizable) photo was going to be posted around town. I ignore / block and nothing happens. They have my fake phone number and a fuzzy picture, whatever.

    A lot of the profiles disappear fast but PhotogenicBae was one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-e14a22affdf6
    I can vouch for this. In the past month. Few pregnancy traps and guys calling say that I was trying to lure underage girls etc. Blocked them and never heard anything.

  15. #6156

    Increase in blackmail scam?

    Anybody else getting the blackmail scam a lot all of a sudden? The jerk gets you to text then starts a stream of prewritten texts claiming they're going to post about you to facebook or whatever. One even said my (unrecognizable) photo was going to be posted around town. I ignore / block and nothing happens. They have my fake phone number and a fuzzy picture, whatever.

    A lot of the profiles disappear fast but PhotogenicBae was one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-e14a22affdf6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape