Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7895
-
10-29-21 16:31 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 371Newbie
Planning on hunting SB's. Once the seasonal discount comes to my email.
1) typically what offer is acceptable for sleepover?
2) I live in dc. Is it better to wine and dine in DC or just get a hotel in baltimore?
-
10-28-21 09:33 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 346Are you using a vpn with seeking?
Maybe because I'm using a vpn?
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 05:07 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 303There's something up on your end. I can see profiles for bewitched, delusional, gps, blackmail, on this page. I don't have paid account.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 02:52 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 346Anyone else getting " profile not available" when clicking on the seeking links
I've gone 4 pages deep into the board trying to get a single seeking link to open and all I get is "profile not available". Is it just me? Any advice?
-
10-27-21 20:48 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 280Email code on SA
Not sure if same issue but I was using my phone and saw the same message about needing a code. I was looking for the email but did not receive it. I then went back to the SA screen and scrolled down and realized that there was a "send code" or something like that icon that I had to click. After doing that, I received the email.
.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 17:33 #6165Regular Member

Posts: 8Bewitched in Chambersburg
Found this one on SA. Real. Pics aren't fake or old. Great time and worth the damage. Can only host sometimes but definitely likes to have fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4afca...2-e176d3702f0f
-
10-27-21 08:54 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 487Advice Needed
I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?
-
10-20-21 21:50 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 10261000 for me
They straight up said 1000 each LOL. I must be really ugly compared to you guys. Either that or way too many of you are jaming your penors in their pusses and they are upcharging cause there's only so many guys they can fit in the rotation.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 17:47 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 69She is delusional.
8 bills to but a nut? You are better off investing in stocks. And still have extra money for another lady.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 22:34 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 108Just My Opinion
This one is hard to reach and sometimes slow to respond. But well worth the effort.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-8f0aa704c23c
-
10-17-21 20:51 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 244Gps!
CuteIntelligent.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-520c8b2c77ea
Wants 8 bills each time to be able to save money to buy a house for her kids in a good school district LOL! No thanks!
-
10-17-21 11:24 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 185Asking price
They asked / hinted to me 700 each.
Originally Posted by SexCg
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 11:20 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 185Happened to me
I was stupid and sent pictures and information I shouldn't have, and then they tried to blackmail me. I was pretty scared but held out. Still kinda waiting for it to happen.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 07:35 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 451Blackmail on the rise
I can vouch for this. In the past month. Few pregnancy traps and guys calling say that I was trying to lure underage girls etc. Blocked them and never heard anything.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 23:22 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 390Increase in blackmail scam?
Anybody else getting the blackmail scam a lot all of a sudden? The jerk gets you to text then starts a stream of prewritten texts claiming they're going to post about you to facebook or whatever. One even said my (unrecognizable) photo was going to be posted around town. I ignore / block and nothing happens. They have my fake phone number and a fuzzy picture, whatever.
A lot of the profiles disappear fast but PhotogenicBae was one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-e14a22affdf6








Reply With Quote




