Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 447 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #690

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshyGuy1026  [View Original Post]
    This girl is the real deal.

    Let's start off with that she does send you a link to book your appointment and will ask you for a deposit. At first I was skeptical because there's so many scammers but I did follow her on her social medias and quickly found out that she is real. I was so nervous when I arrived but the moment she opened the door I was stunned.

    She looks just like her pictures but even more beautiful since she blurs her face; the best thing is that she hosts in an upscale hotel, the mood is set and its worth every penny.

    Trust me book the hour and take extra cash with you incase you get very very excited if you know what I mean.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/210068
    I trust this review! His is his 1st post. 300 for 30 minutes, I have a bridge I would like you to invest in.

  2. #689

    GPS Causes and Cures

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLife  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS mean?
    It a serious affliction that several girls suffer from. It can affect all providers from the former SW, now advertiser to the advertiser who's shit must not stink. Usually it spreads to the provider from mongers that are careless with things like exaggerated compliments, biased fake reviews, protection from The White Knighters or they (mongers) themselves have a condition called Overly-Open Wallet Syndrome aka, Chump Wallet, that the provider catches it from. Sometimes the girls get it transferred to them directly from the heavy-handed demands of their Pimp. When it is a self-inflicted disorder, it usually stems from a provider not living in reality.

    Once the provider obtains it, no doctor in the world can cure it. It usually doesn't go away if mongers keep feeding the infection by giving in to the disease. It takes the diligence of mongers everywhere to step up and take the necessary steps to remove the gangly parasite from the provider and from her offerings. These steps include NOT overpaying for mediocre service. Stop giving recently active / still active SW's big bucks for a visit. Stop falling for ads with knowingly fake women and if you still can't help yourself, then when you show up and she (the girl you expected) doesn't open the door, you should leave without paying a penny and tell her why you are leaving.

    There are dozens and dozens more causes and even dozens more cures. Entire libraries could be filed with studies on the subject. For time's sake, I will digress for now.

    Of course, the dreaded Golden Pussy Syndrome (GPS) is a terrible thing, a stuck-up provider asking for more than what she has to offer is worth.

    Grain 56.

  3. #688

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshyGuy1026  [View Original Post]
    This girl is the real deal.

    Let's start off with that she does send you a link to book your appointment and will ask you for a deposit. At first I was skeptical because there's so many scammers but I did follow her on her social medias and quickly found out that she is real. I was so nervous when I arrived but the moment she opened the door I was stunned.

    She looks just like her pictures but even more beautiful since she blurs her face; the best thing is that she hosts in an upscale hotel, the mood is set and its worth every penny.

    Trust me book the hour and take extra cash with you incase you get very very excited if you know what I mean.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/210068
    $300 for a half hour, are you out of your mind?

  4. #687

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLife  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS mean?
    Golden pussy syndrome.

  5. #686

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the updates, I am going to have to pass on those gps rates.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    What does GPS mean?

  6. #685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Heidi

    Thanks for the updates, I am going to have to pass on those gps rates.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan1985  [View Original Post]
    So I finally linked up with Heidi last week after numerous cancellations, She looked like her pics when she came to the door polite,. She immediately asked where my bedroom was because that's where she wanted to do the massage, she only brought oils no other massage equipment, she was taller than I thought very intelligent well spoken. We sat on my bed hadnsoke small talk and told me to get comfortable so I did she started with a massage with her clothes on I asked her to remove her top. She was hesitant at first but she did all natural her breasts were what to expect from here age.

    Strong back massage then when I did the flip she said she wanted 200.00 more to continue I was thrown off because I gave her 300.00 already. I said no and asked if I could touch her breasts and she said fine with an attitude I asked to touch her ass she said ok and I went for the reach around and got shot down this wasn't a pleasant experience at all nice legs star tattoos breasts I would give a 4 out of 10 ass 5 out of 10 and she didn't even let me finish seemed like she was in a hurry I though I would get a better experience with the pics she sent me to outside me to see her after so many cancelations this wasn't a good experience at all very awkward. I hope she treats other clients better than she treated me bad experience all around https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/.

  7. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan1985  [View Original Post]
    So I finally linked up with Heidi last week after numerous cancellations, She looked like her pics when she came to the door polite,. She immediately asked where my bedroom was because that's where she wanted to do the massage, she only brought oils no other massage equipment, she was taller than I thought very intelligent well spoken. We sat on my bed hadnsoke small talk and told me to get comfortable so I did she started with a massage with her clothes on I asked her to remove her top. She was hesitant at first but she did all natural her breasts were what to expect from here age.

    Strong back massage then when I did the flip she said she wanted 200.00 more to continue I was thrown off because I gave her 300.00 already. I said no and asked if I could touch her breasts and she said fine with an attitude I asked to touch her ass she said ok and I went for the reach around and got shot down this wasn't a pleasant experience at all nice legs star tattoos breasts I would give a 4 out of 10 ass 5 out of 10 and she didn't even let me finish seemed like she was in a hurry I though I would get a better experience with the pics she sent me to outside me to see her after so many cancelations this wasn't a good experience at all very awkward. I hope she treats other clients better than she treated me bad experience all around https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/.
    Too bad. But thank you for saving me Marios. Not what I expected based upon historical information at Winter Park Massage. GPS without.

  8. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan1985  [View Original Post]
    So I finally linked up with Heidi last week after numerous cancellations, She looked like her pics when she came to the door polite,. She immediately asked where my bedroom was because that's where she wanted to do the massage, she only brought oils no other massage equipment, she was taller than I thought very intelligent well spoken. We sat on my bed hadnsoke small talk and told me to get comfortable so I did she started with a massage with her clothes on I asked her to remove her top. She was hesitant at first but she did all natural her breasts were what to expect from here age.

    Strong back massage then when I did the flip she said she wanted 200.00 more to continue I was thrown off because I gave her 300.00 already. I said no and asked if I could touch her breasts and she said fine with an attitude I asked to touch her ass she said ok and I went for the reach around and got shot down this wasn't a pleasant experience at all nice legs star tattoos breasts I would give a 4 out of 10 ass 5 out of 10 and she didn't even let me finish seemed like she was in a hurry I though I would get a better experience with the pics she sent me to outside me to see her after so many cancelations this wasn't a good experience at all very awkward. I hope she treats other clients better than she treated me bad experience all around https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/.
    Wow I'd have to say this is the first review I saw of her and it's definitely not a good one. Thanks for the heads up.

  9. #682

    Vion Massage

    Has anyone seen Vicki / Vion massage recently?

    I had lost touch with her several years ago. She had amazing tits, an excellent massage. She provide a very good HE, sometimes a little more but very rarely. She was an outcall services. I see on FB she still is doing massage.

  10. #681

    Highway Robbery

    Sorry you had that experience. Glad she finally has a recent review so we know to avoid. Props for posting the pic too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingman1985  [View Original Post]
    So I finally linked up with Heidi last week after numerous cancellations, She looked like her pics when she came to the door polite,. She immediately asked where my bedroom was because that's where she wanted to do the massage, she only brought oils no other massage equipment, she was taller than I thought very intelligent well spoken. We sat on my bed hadnsoke small talk and told me to get comfortable so I did she started with a massage with her clothes on I asked her to remove her top. She was hesitant at first but she did all natural her breasts were what to expect from here age.

    Strong back massage then when I did the flip she said she wanted 200.00 more to continue I was thrown off because I gave her 300.00 already. I said no and asked if I could touch her breasts and she said fine with an attitude I asked to touch her ass she said ok and I went for the reach around and got shot down this wasn't a pleasant experience at all nice legs star tattoos breasts I would give a 4 out of 10 ass 5 out of 10 and she didn't even let me finish seemed like she was in a hurry I though I would get a better experience with the pics she sent me to outside me to see her after so many cancelations this wasn't a good experience at all very awkward. I hope she treats other clients better than she treated me bad experience all around https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/.

  11. #680

    Bring Extra Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshyGuy1026  [View Original Post]
    ONE OF A KIND
    This girl is the real deal....

    She looks just like her pictures but even more beautiful since she blurs her face; the best thing is that she hosts in an upscale hotel, the mood is set and its worth every penny.

    Trust me book the hour and take extra cash with you incase you get very very excited if you know what I mean.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/210068
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Only one post with a girl that has been using the same photos for the last 7 years. All prepay deposits are scams. This girl might have been good 7 years ago.

    I am calling this review bullshit.
    My favorite, be sure you take extra cash with you!

    Her meaning, "The better to upcharge you with", that's if she's even real. The more likely scenario, the more the Pimp will be able to steal from you when he busts into the room 3 minutes into the date!

    Grain 56.

  12. #679

    Heidi

    So I finally linked up with Heidi last week after numerous cancellations, She looked like her pics when she came to the door polite,. She immediately asked where my bedroom was because that's where she wanted to do the massage, she only brought oils no other massage equipment, she was taller than I thought very intelligent well spoken. We sat on my bed hadnsoke small talk and told me to get comfortable so I did she started with a massage with her clothes on I asked her to remove her top. She was hesitant at first but she did all natural her breasts were what to expect from here age.

    Strong back massage then when I did the flip she said she wanted 200.00 more to continue I was thrown off because I gave her 300.00 already. I said no and asked if I could touch her breasts and she said fine with an attitude I asked to touch her ass she said ok and I went for the reach around and got shot down this wasn't a pleasant experience at all nice legs star tattoos breasts I would give a 4 out of 10 ass 5 out of 10 and she didn't even let me finish seemed like she was in a hurry I though I would get a better experience with the pics she sent me to outside me to see her after so many cancelations this wasn't a good experience at all very awkward. I hope she treats other clients better than she treated me bad experience all around https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1633691672634.jpg‎  

  13. #678
    Only one post with a girl that has been using the same photos for the last 7 years. All prepay deposits are scams. This girl might have been good 7 years ago.

    I am calling this review bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshyGuy1026  [View Original Post]
    This girl is the real deal.

    Let's start off with that she does send you a link to book your appointment and will ask you for a deposit. At first I was skeptical because there's so many scammers but I did follow her on her social medias and quickly found out that she is real. I was so nervous when I arrived but the moment she opened the door I was stunned.

    She looks just like her pictures but even more beautiful since she blurs her face; the best thing is that she hosts in an upscale hotel, the mood is set and its worth every penny.

    Trust me book the hour and take extra cash with you incase you get very very excited if you know what I mean.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/210068

  14. #677

    NOT worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfed1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back in 2019. Went for a 1 hr massage. It was very light and more of a rub but was relaxing. Zero drape laying face down and she spent a long time just massaging my ass which I absolutely love. On the flip she had me cover the boys with a wash cloth. It was kinda awkward bc she can still clearly see everything and it was impossible to not have a erection. My biggest issue with her is that she just. Kept. Talking. Legit this "massage" went over 2 hrs just bc she kept rambling. Like I said, it's a relaxing minimal drape rub. Don't expect to leave "happy" and plan on spending a lot more time than you think.
    I saw her a few years back with the studio set up in her remodeled garage. She is a nice older lady that is all about TALKING. I saw her a few times in hopes that something more was possible (it was not). The actual massage was simply OK- there are far better legit places to relax and not be happy!

  15. #676

    Soraya

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    Man you only have one post this one. No one is going to believe you.
    You're not wrong about being skeptical of the one-post guy! That said, Soraya has a few reviews recently, seems she's legit, though there is disagreement as to whether she's worth a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream13  [View Original Post]
    She is real and put On a few pounds still looks good tho she is a time watcher and she doesn't rush you by saying hurry up she just tries to finish you fast. The body rub is ok but she does offer extra I just think she way too expensive for what you get. She speaks English well couple years ago she would offer FS for 300 hr now I believe it's up too 700 hr or 800 for FS she definitely not worth that to me. Milk massage you can go to a couple times for that price as always YMMV. I found her to be more stuck up and just wanting more money without providing a better experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    How can I say this without being a complete ass? Based on Soraya's looks and level of service, she isn't worth her asking price of admission. I would be a player at 200. Even at that rate, it's still pushing it for me. I'd much rather see the ever popular, WP Nicki.

    She's quite small in the chest. She likes to think of herself of slim thick. When I think of slim thick, I have the idea of a round juicy ass that is super fit and tone. Not a sloppy jiggly mess. She's certainly put on some weight.

    This lady is about her business (as is all the these other woman). But she makes it known by her demeanor. Her screening process is ridiculous (real name & leaving a deposit). There will be a problem if you stay 2 minutes past your allotted time. The session is a bit mechanical. If you can't/unwilling to tip her extra...she doesn't want much to do with you

    All in all, she's real. She is an upscale escort and her regular gentleman keeps her in business.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy0219  [View Original Post]
    There's one thing you forgot to mention man. She's drop dead gorgeous.

    She looks just like the pictures so I don't know why were you surprised that she had small breast LOL.

    Also, the fact that she's at that price point let's me know that she's not seeing a lot of people (no offense to the other ladies).

    I say if you have the cash to splurge do it! You won't regret it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape