Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 6705
-
08-18-21 13:21 #465Senior Member

Posts: 108Nikki UTR
I have to say that Cameraeyez is perfectly correct in his description of this unfortunate event. All of us regulars know that Nikki is a young hot competing fittness model and that she's done a centerfold spread in a Mens magazine which is on the coffee table at her immaculate office. Consequently there is probably a strong desire to capture her on video. However as Cameraeyze correctly stated she is very savvy to the possibility of this ilegal act. Bottom line it upset Nikki as she really tries to connect on a personal level with all her clients and when this event occured it affected her greatly as a trust was broken.
So all you regulars let's show her some love for all the great times she has given us. Let's rebuild that trust. Meantime all personal items will have to remain outside the massage room. FYI Nikki agrees with Cameraeyze post.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:37 #464Senior Member

Posts: 2962Nikki
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
Dude, that is hilarious! And a good catch on the screen name too!
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
Search her name, you'll find a ton of reviews, all very positive! She is apparently rather UTR, Waarthog is the keeper of her contact info, you can PM him here.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:22 #463Regular Member

Posts: 19I wouldn't respond to that, you sounded like a cop.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 09:26 #462Senior Member

Posts: 190Lmao
You're RIGHT! I was thinking the same thing. Normally that's your perpetrators.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:35 #461Senior Member

Posts: 155Honestly, I'd choose to play outside of that area. Unless its a reputable, respectable well known private provider.
Originally Posted by Razorr99
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:04 #460Senior Member

Posts: 222It's seems ironic and coincidental that someone named cameraeyez is reporting this information.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 19:24 #459Senior Member

Posts: 108Kissimmee
I will be out in the Kissimmee area the next couple days and don't know the area that well. Can anyone recommend a good non AMP massage provider in the area? Thank you.
-
08-17-21 18:35 #458Senior Member

Posts: 322Nikki
Who is Nikki? I remember a couple but no info. Old account I was locked out same name just minus the 2.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:03 #457Senior Member

Posts: 178Nikki's bad boy
So I just had another amazing visit with Nikki. Needless to say she's the best provider out there by far. Before we started the session she grabbed all of my belongings and move them outside of our studio. She said she said yesterday a monger was secretly recording their session when she saw the camera.
We all like to watch hidden camera videos on porn hub, but she's definitely not the person you want to try to pull some shenanigans with. She said she destroyed the camera as well as blacklisted that client. Please be smart out there as your actions affect all of the guys who visit after you as well.
-
08-17-21 12:43 #456Senior Member

Posts: 322She was probably on Vacation
Figured she could make some money to help pay for expenses. This happens often with the ladies.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 19:22 #455Senior Member

Posts: 492Poor communication &.
Things didn't make sense when reaching out.
I contacted her on a weekend via text. She promptly responds with "did you not read the ad? I'm not available on Sunday!" I responded by saying I thoroughly read your ad and it said that were available".
I recall someone mentioning that she had an old post from when she provided in Texas. Googled her number and found all the details. Seems as if she still provides in Texas Monday. Friday.
After some time, she apologizes as she thought I was inquiring about services in TX (I have a local 407 burner #. So I don't know how she could make such an assumption).
She told me that she was available for 60 or 90 min service near MCO. I decided to inquire about her providing in TX and Orlando. I was legit curious about how she managed that. I asked her if she flys between the two cities and if she actually had a studio or if she provides in a hotel room.
Radio silence.
She didn't respond after that.
Originally Posted by MantraCkMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 17:36 #454Senior Member

Posts: 322Reading to much?
What did you see that made you think or your senses tingle. Seems like a basic website?
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 16:22 #453Senior Member

Posts: 492She's real, but def GPS
How can I say this without being a complete ass? Based on Soraya's looks and level of service, she isn't worth her asking price of admission. I would be a player at 200. Even at that rate, it's still pushing it for me. I'd much rather see the ever popular, WP Nicki.
She's quite small in the chest. She likes to think of herself of slim thick. When I think of slim thick, I have the idea of a round juicy ass that is super fit and tone. Not a sloppy jiggly mess. She's certainly put on some weight.
This lady is about her business (as is all the these other woman). But she makes it known by her demeanor. Her screening process is ridiculous (real name & leaving a deposit). There will be a problem if you stay 2 minutes past your allotted time. The session is a bit mechanical. If you can't/unwilling to tip her extra...she doesn't want much to do with you
All in all, she's real. She is an upscale escort and her regular gentleman keeps her in business.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 14:06 #452Senior Member

Posts: 1668Gps
That is crazy high.
No thanks.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream13
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 13:22 #451Senior Member

Posts: 181Soraya
She is real and put On a few pounds still looks good tho she is a time watcher and she doesn't rush you by saying hurry up she just tries to finish you fast. The body rub is ok but she does offer extra I just think she way too expensive for what you get. She speaks English well couple years ago she would offer FS for 300 hr now I believe it's up too 700 hr or 800 for FS she definitely not worth that to me. Milk massage you can go to a couple times for that price as always YMMV. I found her to be more stuck up and just wanting more money without providing a better experience.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





