Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1154
-
10-23-21 17:12 #614Regular Member

Posts: 22It's in Lafayette or Summerville
Are there any utr girls in Lafayette or Summerville area looking for low key regular girl to see and pic and info would be great.
-
10-23-21 17:01 #613Regular Member

Posts: 22Lafayette or summerville
Are there any utr girls on Lafayette or Summerville area looking for a reg to see any pics or info would be great.
-
10-22-21 15:27 #612Senior Member

Posts: 165Is it because of age you don't want to repeat.
Originally Posted by Wd123
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 16:52 #611Senior Member

Posts: 63Honestly I wouldn't do anything with either one except BBBJ. Pictures are accurate but they both do unprotected sex quite regularly. I've seen both for the BBBJ, first one is better at it imo. Neither are what we'd call lookers but second one in Rome used to go by peaches and stays on Martha berry. I try to starte clear of Martha berry personally.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 16:16 #610Senior Member

Posts: 286Macy
Curious for a review from your experience. $$ encounter etc. I visited her a few weeks ago and she was a lot of fun. Little pricey, that's why I'm wondering if her rates are negotiable. Can pm me if you don't want to post here.
Originally Posted by Bcotnip
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 20:21 #609Regular Member

Posts: 22Macy
Going to see Macy in Dalton in the morning. What should I expect?
-
10-18-21 15:46 #608Senior Member

Posts: 286Coming to NWGA
I've had a couple of BBBJs from the first. Pictures are pretty accurate. Don't know anything about the 2nd one.
Originally Posted by Jimatl
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 15:32 #607Senior Member

Posts: 289I know the one in the bottom post from 4 yrs and 50 pounds ago before she started advertising. Doesn't like giving head but was decent fk then. Told me she's bipolar and she was smoking meth then. Once On my way to see her she telling me one of her friends was shot while fooling around with a gun so I cut off all contact with her then. Guns meth bipolar too much for me.
Originally Posted by Jimatl
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it goes if you see either of them.
-
10-17-21 22:16 #606Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for info.
Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565
-
10-17-21 09:53 #605Senior Member

Posts: 1180Did not happen. Got Ghosted
Last time I chalked up to miscommunication as I was in Jasper and she was by the perimeter. This time, I was a bit further north and she responded quickly last week but starting Friday evening through yesterday, not a word. I was trying to set a time and needed to know if she was in Jasper or what city but crickets. Scratch that name off the list for that area.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 10:44 #604Senior Member

Posts: 226Macy is a really good time, especially for Dalton area. I've seen her a few times and it has been BBFS every time. I didn't ask for it, she went straight from BBBJ to insertion. Has been GFE as well for me. See her while she's here, she is a gem for that area.
Originally Posted by CrewChief1
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 06:09 #603Senior Member

Posts: 45Macy
Had a dream with Macy yesterday, what a great time.
Pic's are accurate, very easy to be with great BBBJ covered FS.
Really gets into it, not a clock watcher, will definitely repeat.
-
10-13-21 02:26 #602Senior Member

Posts: 498I would be careful of this one. I've mentioned the risks with her earlier in the thread.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 10:31 #601Senior Member

Posts: 286Macy
Met her last week at a motel in Dalton, she has a room, living there. Pics pretty accurate. Lot of fun, seems to enjoy it which makes it more enjoyable for me too. Was a little pricey but did not have time to try an negotiate, will leave that to you. Pretty sure you would enjoy. Very clean, seemingly safe environment. Think her hours are essentially 9-5.
Originally Posted by 11theguy11
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 11:22 #600Senior Member

Posts: 1180Is she worth the rates?
I might be visiting her this weekend and wondering if the rates she quoted me is worth it?
QV $.
Hhr $. 5.
Hr $$. 25.
And on.
I rarely do more than hhr on a first visit at these rates.
Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





