Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #581

    Dalton side chick

    Looking around to see somebody around Dalton area or Chatsworth. If you guys know of any out there let me know. Why'all can DM me if why'all have any friends out there that I can see.

    Stay safe guys.

  2. #580

    Any info appreciated

    Posted in Dalton, any info would be appreciated.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/126613450481

  3. #579

    Whatsyourprice

    Whatsyourprice has a girl named Sapphirerose1020 that is legit. Easy setup easy communication. I dreamed that we met in Woodstock, GA. She came in and laid on the bed wearing a sundress, which I liked. Daty and very responsive. Offers BBFS and cip. I didn't take her up on it but to each his own. Spent a good 2 hrs and spent $$. 8 damage including room. She is a bbw, not normally my type but kitty was tight and very wet. I would repeat.

  4. #578

    Saw her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoBomb45  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give any info on this one? Is she legit? https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/493316826178.
    Big girl. Sexy. But big. 100% BBW. Not very enthusiastic, but she gives great head. Fantastic. I would repeat for the BBJ. But she is too big for me. Once we were done, she literally didn't speak. Not a word. She could have been having a bad day or just didn't like me. But, I was very nice. Either way, she is real. She delivered as promised. She gave a great BBJ.

  5. #577

    Calhoun off 318 No Show

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    This one off 318 had some reviews on here and ima share my review. First of all super easy set up and I'm not about a provider having a guy or handler. So I pulled up with out her know of course and seen some guy in a grey pony Ford car right beside her place and I'm guessing she was having a dream at that time. After the dream left the guy in the grey pony Ford car pulls in and just goes in like nothing. I think it might be her bf or something.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...n/042480144728
    Set up appointment a day ahead. Good comms. Drove an hour to meet her. 15 min before appt, I texted that I was 15 minutes out. No response, so I had a feeling I was going to be ghosted. At appt time, send a second text, stating that I was there, and requesting room #. Again, no reply. Waited 15 minutes and left. TWO HOURS later, she texted that she fell asleep and just woke up. Will not waste any more time on this one!!

  6. #576

    Riri

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcotnip  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else notice that Riri posted two days ago? She posted at 10 am. I messaged at 10 pm and got crickets. Did anyone find out if it was actually her?
    It's definitely written in the same style she used to use. I sent her a message and I'll update if there's anything worth saying, but I'm not hopeful. I've seen her post a single ad and then never respond to messages or post more ads for months.

  7. #575

    Riri

    Did anyone else notice that Riri posted two days ago? She posted at 10 am. I messaged at 10 pm and got crickets. Did anyone find out if it was actually her?

  8. #574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Wd123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, also known as the Candy Lady / Nicole, use these names to search.

    Older than 29, I would say in her forties at best.

    Nothing special but good in a pinch.

    For me it was no CBJ / CFS.

    Very nice lady, will not do again.
    Correction.

    It was CBJ and CFS.

  9. #573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Anyone Seen This One?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoGar  [View Original Post]
    I've been AWOL for a bit, but jumped on STG recently and saw this ad. Anyone visited this girl? Real or fake?

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/455281571184
    Yes, also known as the Candy Lady / Nicole, use these names to search.

    Older than 29, I would say in her forties at best.

    Nothing special but good in a pinch.

    For me it was no CBJ / CFS.

    Very nice lady, will not do again.

  10. #572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Anyone Seen This One?

    I've been AWOL for a bit, but jumped on STG recently and saw this ad. Anyone visited this girl? Real or fake?

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/455281571184

  11. #571

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to a girl today who was very nice, and seamed Like she could use some help. I tried to set up an appointment, and opposed to being cold and put off by the text message she was very nice and welcoming. She has a job during the day, so we were not able to schedule the appointment. SO I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SEEN THIS GIRL, NOR DO I KNOW HER SKILLS AND TALENT. She just seamed like a good person that needed some business thrown her way. She sent me some photos as well as her number.
    Decided to dream with her today and she replied. Called an uber and when the uber arrived to pick her up she disconnected her number. She insisted on sending her funds thru cashapp and to validate that I wasnt playing games I cashapp her $20. She took the miserable $20 and never responded back. Chump change. Stay away from her or just go see her. Would not recommend to uber her. Her lost because $20 aint squat to me. Lesson learned. I won't cash app not even $1 to none of the these females. Only reason I did it she said somebody uber her to dalton and left her stranded. I guess she went fr being nice to being a scammer. I even said jake state farm sent me.

  12. #570

    Scammers

    Here's the first link I've found today that's a scammer I'm sure I'll add more as I go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/64476621

  13. #569

  14. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoBomb45  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give any info on this one? Is she legit? https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/493316826178.
    We've texted a couple times, but she wasn't available when I was. As a new member, build some cred, see her and report back. I think she's legit, has been in Rome, Calhoun, now Cartersville.

  15. #567

    Head doctor In Cartersville

    Can anyone give any info on this one? Is she legit? https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/493316826178.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape