Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Misty

    She started apologizing about the trailer before I got there, well she was right. It was the worst smelliest dump I have ever been to. She said she was fixing it up and has had no time to do much. I don't think utilities were hooked up yet, so I don't think she had taken a shower because of the smell. A BBBJ was all I was up for after that. She gave a decent BBBJ. Damage 90 for hhr. The pics are accurate. She seems like a nice lady, but I cannot give a good review for this. Hopefully she will get things turned around.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...y/091910642868

  2. #595

    It's in Lafayette or Summerville

    Is there any UTR girls around Lafayette or Summerville area looking for a reg to see any info would be great.

  3. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Had a great with this provider the other night. She knew a spot to go even when she didn't have a place, and her skills are fantasic. If your in the Rome area I hope you will give her a call. Affordable and reasonable very personable and sweet personality.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...f/110490317358
    I've seen her couple times myself in Resaca. She's always on point. Only negative is do NOT give her your real number as she will text you consistently saying she needs $40 bucks or so. I didn't mind first time but it didn't stop. She is a great time.

  4. #593

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/281956826500

    Anybody has any info on this one? DM me or post in here.

    Stay safe guys!
    There is a report about her on the Chattanooga Board. Escorts. Her name is Macy.

  5. #592

    Had a great time!

    Had a great with this provider the other night. She knew a spot to go even when she didn't have a place, and her skills are fantasic. If your in the Rome area I hope you will give her a call. Affordable and reasonable very personable and sweet personality.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...f/110490317358

  6. #591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Jazzmine

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGalt  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/580475441921

    Any info on this mature provider. I'm from chat looking for some mature reliable providers.
    Was hoping to see someone else, gave Jazzmine a text, pictures and age are accurate. CBJ / CFS. The room was dark and messy in a two star inn in Rome. She was talkative in a nice way and made me feel comfortable. Damage hh100, asked for 120. Not sure if I will repeat, usually do not repeat CBJ's. Will use as backup. YMMV.

  7. #590

    Lady near Ellijay

    Courteous gentleman (50) spending more time on the farm. Regular in Chattanooga and post there. Love to find a local. Or even close to local. Prefer UTR, but appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

  8. #589

    Nicole

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/66923955#.

    Met up with Nicole last week in Rome. Was in the area and texted on a whim, quick response and I was in her room within 15 minutes. At a extended stay place, with the typical characters hanging around that you usually see at those places. Door was open and music playing upon arrival. Pics are filtered of course, her teeth are messed up, but she has a sweet disposition and was about what I was expecting really. 120 for the hhr. Got down to business quick, started with a CBJ and it was pretty good. She tried to DT but didn't happen, A for effort though. Went on to mish, and this girl is flexible. Had her legs back to her head and pounding and she could take all of it. That usually doesn't happen for me. Next we went to k9, anal was offered for a an upgrade but I wasn't interested. Pounded k9 for a bit then to rcg and she was clapping her checks. Threw her back down for mish with the legs back and busted in the bag. The session was really good, she was into it and me I think per our conversation afterwards, LOL. Anyways, I'll repeat based on the performance, looks are not good, but everything else was straight. And her room was clean. In and out in 35 min, with no hint of rush. Might go for the hr next time and just bc she can take a pounding. As always, YMMV.

  9. #588

  10. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by CrempieLover  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Yes I know she is not pretty but says she gives a top 3 oral exam.

    https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...e/358425568061
    I've never seen anything positive. I know of one person she's had robbed. Steer clear.

  11. #586

    MILF Christie

    Any intel on this one? Yes I know she is not pretty but says she gives a top 3 oral exam.

    https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...e/358425568061

  12. #585

    Anyone in Ellijay?

    Seems like many ladies in Rome, Cartersville, etc. Anyone able to message me or post on Jasper or Ellijay? Thanks.

  13. #584

    Anybody?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/281956826500

    Anybody has any info on this one? DM me or post in here.

    Stay safe guys!

  14. #583

    Mature Jazmine- any info

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/580475441921

    Any info on this mature provider. I'm from chat looking for some mature reliable providers.

  15. #582

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger706  [View Original Post]
    Whatsyourprice has a girl named Sapphirerose1020 that is legit. Easy setup easy communication. I dreamed that we met in Woodstock, GA. She came in and laid on the bed wearing a sundress, which I liked. Daty and very responsive. Offers BBFS and cip. I didn't take her up on it but to each his own. Spent a good 2 hrs and spent $$. 8 damage including room. She is a bbw, not normally my type but kitty was tight and very wet. I would repeat.
    I didn't know she was on the site, but I have met her as well. Pics are accurate, great attitude, fun time. We had dinner first, and damage was $ plus a room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape