High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 492 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4431

    Shanelle palmer ghosted

    Hashed out details with her ghosted me when I got to her place. I know she has mediocre reviews but she is 20 minutes closer than any other provider to me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/617614280879

  2. #4430

    Asian posts

    Lots of Asian posts lately. Any of them real? Used to go to the one up in Enfield awhile back but te have been long gone since. Wondering if these new posts are legit. Messaged one tonight asked for a pick of the girl and I was sent a link to a pic that was obviously bullshit.

  3. #4429

    Just thought of a provider I'd like to see again

    Anyone remember Krista I think she claimed to have the best ass in western mass? Taking a shot she might be around still or maybe someone similar. I think she mainly worked out of Chicopee and it was probably 8 or 10 years ago. She did have a great ass and a nice rack. The quality of women lately is horrible.

  4. #4428

    Yeah, looks like a scam to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    "Skip the games. Get Satisfaction. Meet and find escorts in Middletown, Connecticut" https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...r/190726907049.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/369897778537

    She is posting as a girl named faith today. 2 weeks ago was posting as Alicia. I know Alicia, and this ad was not hers. Beware.
    Alicia's most recent ad is this one, and the phone number matches the one I texted with when I met her: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/850430959556.

  5. #4427

    This is the pics from 2 weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    "Skip the games. Get Satisfaction. Meet and find escorts in Middletown, Connecticut" https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...r/190726907049.

    Tried to put them all in, but was unable in 1 post

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/369897778537

    She is posting as a girl named faith today. 2 weeks ago was posting as Alicia. I know Alicia, and this ad was not hers. Beware.
    Here is my text response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211020-092429_Google.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211020-093331_TextFree.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211020-093337_TextFree.jpg‎  

  6. #4426

    Scam alert

    "Skip the games. Get Satisfaction. Meet and find escorts in Middletown, Connecticut" https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...r/190726907049.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/369897778537

    She is posting as a girl named faith today. 2 weeks ago was posting as Alicia. I know Alicia, and this ad was not hers. Beware.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211020-092513_Google.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211020-092404_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211020-092503_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #4425

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by SnailTrail  [View Original Post]
    Them pornhub flicks are good but a pro that has " no fat no BJ no daty" is a pro I have less than zero interest in.

    ST.
    I meant " no FS no BJ no daty". Heaven knows there's plenty of fat for the enthusiasts (from the tryst details).

  8. #4424

    Thank You Stu!

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerStu  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but she used to go by "rubyrestrained". You can use that to find her on pornhub and elsewhere, if you want a preview before contacting her.
    Them pornhub flicks are good but a pro that has " no fat no BJ no daty" is a pro I have less than zero interest in.

    ST.

  9. #4423
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerStu  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but she used to go by "rubyrestrained". You can use that to find her on pornhub and elsewhere, if you want a preview before contacting her.
    Her ad says no BJ, FS.

  10. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling Sasha posting this afternoon is Salena. Same payments, services. Same ass and tatt.
    Ads down was 302 number this time and didn't get a Reply yet.

  11. #4421
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    Her contact info is on Tryst, no login or subscription required.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/bowtoruby
    I have never seen her, but she used to go by "rubyrestrained". You can use that to find her on pornhub and elsewhere, if you want a preview before contacting her.

  12. #4420

    Sasha

    I have a feeling Sasha posting this afternoon is Salena. Same payments, services. Same ass and tatt.

  13. #4419
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?
    Her contact info is on Tryst, no login or subscription required.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/bowtoruby

  14. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by EffinGood33  [View Original Post]
    My best guess is that he did not want to spend cash to get the info. On that site you have to pay for private pics and to message them. BTW the private pictures are not allowed to show nudity, so you won't see anything good if you pay for them, best you might get is a see through top. It runs similar to SB in that regard.

    Stay Safe.

    EG33.
    Exactly my point. Why would anyone in their right mind message shrek over there for some lazy cheap dude who doesn't want to pay for his own membership on this guys behalf? We have better things to do and if you have a membership you're going to talk to actually attractive women on their and leave the ogres to their swamps. Stg is all junkies and 4's at best. Other than the rare gems. You have to pay for a real membership on SA to meet anyone attractive who isn't an addict. And even then it's a lot of homework to get anywhere with most of them. The idea anyone is paying for a membership for pictures is laughable. Nobody cares about pictures. It's just that some people care about privacy so they aren't going to show their face that they are selling themselves. Half are scam artists nowadays. There has to be a tik tok or something about scamming guys on seeking since they all use the same playbook. It gets old fast. But then again. It's the only place to go to find anyone legit at all these days. Otherwise it's all just junkies and trannies on stg. But it seems that lots of guys are content with junkies or these girls wouldn't have any business.

  15. #4417

    You have to pay to message on the SA site

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.
    My best guess is that he did not want to spend cash to get the info. On that site you have to pay for private pics and to message them. BTW the private pictures are not allowed to show nudity, so you won't see anything good if you pay for them, best you might get is a see through top. It runs similar to SB in that regard.

    Stay Safe.

    EG33.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape