Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 7374
-
10-17-21 09:00 #4419Regular Member

Posts: 15I have never seen her, but she used to go by "rubyrestrained". You can use that to find her on pornhub and elsewhere, if you want a preview before contacting her.
Originally Posted by Orion413
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 16:13 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 93Sasha
I have a feeling Sasha posting this afternoon is Salena. Same payments, services. Same ass and tatt.
-
10-16-21 11:05 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 75Her contact info is on Tryst, no login or subscription required.
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/bdsm/bowtoruby
-
10-15-21 23:14 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 101Exactly my point. Why would anyone in their right mind message shrek over there for some lazy cheap dude who doesn't want to pay for his own membership on this guys behalf? We have better things to do and if you have a membership you're going to talk to actually attractive women on their and leave the ogres to their swamps. Stg is all junkies and 4's at best. Other than the rare gems. You have to pay for a real membership on SA to meet anyone attractive who isn't an addict. And even then it's a lot of homework to get anywhere with most of them. The idea anyone is paying for a membership for pictures is laughable. Nobody cares about pictures. It's just that some people care about privacy so they aren't going to show their face that they are selling themselves. Half are scam artists nowadays. There has to be a tik tok or something about scamming guys on seeking since they all use the same playbook. It gets old fast. But then again. It's the only place to go to find anyone legit at all these days. Otherwise it's all just junkies and trannies on stg. But it seems that lots of guys are content with junkies or these girls wouldn't have any business.
Originally Posted by EffinGood33
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 18:20 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 49You have to pay to message on the SA site
My best guess is that he did not want to spend cash to get the info. On that site you have to pay for private pics and to message them. BTW the private pictures are not allowed to show nudity, so you won't see anything good if you pay for them, best you might get is a see through top. It runs similar to SB in that regard.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
EG33.
-
10-15-21 11:17 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 49Pic of her
I took a picture as requested, as I have access to the site.
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
EG33.
-
10-15-21 08:37 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 5229Dee-licious
She is real and has been around 20+ years. She's in the east Windsor area. She has no sense of time, doesn't look at her phone for new messages, and doesn't keep punctual appointments.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
10-14-21 23:43 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 468Same here. I've messaged daily for about a week. I think she has a positive review on here somewhere.
Originally Posted by RamDogging
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 20:25 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 263Don't have SA can you screen shot her pic?
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 20:08 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 87Young Fun
I messaged her several times and no response.
Originally Posted by XxxPorn
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 19:20 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 96Any one seen this one?
-
10-14-21 18:30 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 224Is not this a fake or hijacked add? One pic is from Diane I think. Right?
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 18:29 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 468Outcall?
Any ideas for a provider who does outcall north of Springfield? The few I used to know seem to have moved on.
-
10-14-21 18:23 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 643At least you got a reply. I have tried several times to set something up, since is in my area, but she has never replied.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 10:42 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 5229Not Dee-licious
I have seen her but it was years ago. I tried her again recently while I was in her area for other errands. I tested her out. Made an appointment to meet in 30 minutes. Texted her minutes prior to let her know I was there and waiting. No reply.
Originally Posted by HookerMan99
[View Original Post]
Waited and texted again 10,20, then 30 minutes. Still nothing each time.
Finished my errands and headed home. 10 minutes later, or 40 minutes after our appointment, she texts she's ready. Well, that's nice.
"Ain't nobody got time fo' dat"!
https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo
BMD










Reply With Quote





