rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 492 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4416

    Pic of her

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    Don't have SA can you screen shot her pic?
    I took a picture as requested, as I have access to the site.

    Stay Safe,

    EG33.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211015_111516.jpg‎  

  2. #4415

    Dee-licious

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Is not this a fake or hijacked add? One pic is from Diane I think. Right?
    She is real and has been around 20+ years. She's in the east Windsor area. She has no sense of time, doesn't look at her phone for new messages, and doesn't keep punctual appointments.

    BMD.

  3. #4414
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her several times and no response.
    Same here. I've messaged daily for about a week. I think she has a positive review on here somewhere.

  4. #4413
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?
    Don't have SA can you screen shot her pic?

  5. #4412

    Young Fun

    I messaged her several times and no response.

  6. #4411

  7. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her but it was years ago. I tried her again recently while I was in her area for other errands. I tested her out. Made an appointment to meet in 30 minutes. Texted her minutes prior to let her know I was there and waiting. No reply.
    Waited and texted again 10,20, then 30 minutes. Still nothing each time.
    Finished my errands and headed home. 10 minutes later, or 40 minutes after our appointment, she texts she's ready. Well, that's nice.

    "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat"!

    https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo

    BMD
    Is not this a fake or hijacked add? One pic is from Diane I think. Right?

  8. #4409

    Outcall?

    Any ideas for a provider who does outcall north of Springfield? The few I used to know seem to have moved on.

  9. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her but it was years ago. I tried her again recently while I was in her area for other errands. I tested her out. Made an appointment to meet in 30 minutes. Texted her minutes prior to let her know I was there and waiting. No reply.
    Waited and texted again 10,20, then 30 minutes. Still nothing each time.
    Finished my errands and headed home. 10 minutes later, or 40 minutes after our appointment, she texts she's ready. Well, that's nice.

    "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat"!

    https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo

    BMD
    At least you got a reply. I have tried several times to set something up, since is in my area, but she has never replied.

  10. #4407

    Not Dee-licious

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerMan99  [View Original Post]
    A slow Sunday afternoon so I called her based on all the good reviews and I have to agree, she's a sweetheart, means well, gives 110% and is just slightly flakey. Yes, she's slow at times, I waited to long and should have left but I'm glad I stuck around. She tasted clean and fresh, got amazingly wet when I pounded her and really made sure I had a good ending. I'll be back, I like her style and accommodation.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/202452929524
    I have seen her but it was years ago. I tried her again recently while I was in her area for other errands. I tested her out. Made an appointment to meet in 30 minutes. Texted her minutes prior to let her know I was there and waiting. No reply.
    Waited and texted again 10,20, then 30 minutes. Still nothing each time.
    Finished my errands and headed home. 10 minutes later, or 40 minutes after our appointment, she texts she's ready. Well, that's nice.

    "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat"!

    https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo

    BMD

  11. #4406

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.
    I'm not a SA member.

  12. #4405

    Unsure

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtowwn  [View Original Post]
    Hey All.

    Does anyone have any dealings with this 1? Thanks in advance.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/670190616565
    Almost positive I know her. She was a street walker 10 years ago, lived in the Indian motorcycle building. Taller 5'7 ish, wears glasses soft spoken voice. Hung around with short white girl that stripped at the club that exploded. At some point she got married LOL guess that didn't work out if it's her.

  13. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.

  14. #4403

    Greenfield

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?

  15. #4402

    Thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her a while back. She was a no show.
    Txted this one, short responses, kinda came off as LEO. Said they were in indian orchard.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/horny/41834576

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape