Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 343 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2579
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for "blondiebabe" from her ad in these forums and it lead me to some posts in the Waterbury, CT forums, which lead me to her name being Skylar / Skye. And if you search for that on the CT boards, it appears that she's a scam artist / ripoff.

    She might be real, but she's not from around here. She has STG ads in CT two days ago. Buyer beware.
    If you look back at her photos, she mistakenly left few in there where she's much bigger. Also I went read the reviews on the CT boards as well and they talk about drugs in the room and a handler. That's like all the red flags.

  2. #2578

    Re: Real or Not

    I did a search for "blondiebabe" from her ad in these forums and it lead me to some posts in the Waterbury, CT forums, which lead me to her name being Skylar / Skye. And if you search for that on the CT boards, it appears that she's a scam artist / ripoff.

    She might be real, but she's not from around here. She has STG ads in CT two days ago. Buyer beware.

  3. #2577

  4. #2576

    No ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times last year. I never had a problem with her. The blowjob was good and she seemed nice. She isn't top notch but she's good for the price. The only thing I don't like about her is she has no ride.
    First, I would like to say thank you to those who offered input to my question. So I guess that would mean that she has a driver / handler, or would she allow you to pick her up?

    CH.

  5. #2575

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    That's Bea, she's been reviewed. She's definitely got demons, but she's real. Hard to get ahold of, but she's alright. I've only seen her for BBBJ, she can deepthroat, but is a little rough with the teeth. I'd see her again, but haven't been able to get her to respond in a timely manner.
    I saw her a couple times last year. I never had a problem with her. The blowjob was good and she seemed nice. She isn't top notch but she's good for the price. The only thing I don't like about her is she has no ride.

  6. #2574

    Recommendations?

    Any recommendations for any GFE providers in the area? Any help is welcome, thanks in advance.

  7. #2573

    Mistakes were made

    So, not my first rodeo, but pickings are slim and mistakes were made. I went out to Windham to meet this one, I was in the mood for something different and I saw that she advertised Greek. I asked if that was infact the case and the response was also yes. I figured even if it wasn't, fun could still be had.

    Beyond the fact that she was easily 50 lbs heavier than advertised, it was a very expensive rush job with absolutely no Greek allowed. Stay away unless you want to pay for a shitty blowjob and a little full service from a heffer.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/991361341277

  8. #2572

    Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    However, the search engine that this site offers is not very user-friendly for me. I narrowed it down to Manchester, NH, then entered Party Girl and the results didn't really make it any easier for me to find anything on her. I do believe that she's reviewed here before and I believe that it was a somewhat negative review. Although, I could be wrong. Anyway, the ad appears to be a real provider located in Manchester. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...l/723316595646

    CH.
    That's Bea, she's been reviewed. She's definitely got demons, but she's real. Hard to get ahold of, but she's alright. I've only seen her for BBBJ, she can deepthroat, but is a little rough with the teeth. I'd see her again, but haven't been able to get her to respond in a timely manner.

  9. #2571

    Party Girl. I believe she's been reviewed here before.

    However, the search engine that this site offers is not very user-friendly for me. I narrowed it down to Manchester, NH, then entered Party Girl and the results didn't really make it any easier for me to find anything on her. I do believe that she's reviewed here before and I believe that it was a somewhat negative review. Although, I could be wrong. Anyway, the ad appears to be a real provider located in Manchester. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...l/723316595646

    CH.

  10. #2570

    Separate SA forum

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    There is a separate forum for SA. Scroll down from the main Manchester page. That may be the appropriate place to post about people / experience on SA. Just saying.

  11. #2569

    Diaper girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a clown, talked to her on Facebook and constantly begging for money with stupid excuses. Then she changes her name like 2 weeks ago because she got married so I messaged her husband telling him to get a job so his wife would stop begging me for money and then he went at me for a bit til they both blocked me. She has no intention of getting to know anyone there both hustlers and probably trying to scam. She legit has a diff profile on seeking and wyp every week its pathetic.
    Yeah I figured she might be married, how else could she leave kids alone at 5 AM to come fuck me. LOL.

  12. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've actually met this girl, but no sex involved. She wanted to meet and talk to get to know one another. She hinted it would be nice if I could front her some cash, but she had a sore throat so we couldn't have sex. We met on a Sunday afternoon in the parking lot of the shopping center at Valley and Lincoln. I went because I wanted to see her in person, no money involved, she was pissed. As far as her teeth go, I know for sure she has bottom teeth but are worn like half way to the gums. She said she had an eating disorder that's why they wore like that. Maybe meth, who knows? Couldn't tell if she had top teeth. She really isn't a bad looking girl, if she'd just follow through and meet up for what we all want she'd be a keeper. She has a habit of texting me early on Sat. Or Sun. Mornings asking if I'm free because she wants to come over. One morning I actually texted her back but told her I only had a hundred to play with. Didn't hear back from her for a couple weeks. Maybe she'll text me tomorrow morning, I'll offer her a buck and a half if she can give me two pops. LMFAO.
    This chick is a clown, talked to her on Facebook and constantly begging for money with stupid excuses. Then she changes her name like 2 weeks ago because she got married so I messaged her husband telling him to get a job so his wife would stop begging me for money and then he went at me for a bit til they both blocked me. She has no intention of getting to know anyone there both hustlers and probably trying to scam. She legit has a diff profile on seeking and wyp every week its pathetic.

  13. #2567

    Grl always needing diapers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    I've actually met this girl, but no sex involved. She wanted to meet and talk to get to know one another. She hinted it would be nice if I could front her some cash, but she had a sore throat so we couldn't have sex. We met on a Sunday afternoon in the parking lot of the shopping center at Valley and Lincoln. I went because I wanted to see her in person, no money involved, she was pissed. As far as her teeth go, I know for sure she has bottom teeth but are worn like half way to the gums. She said she had an eating disorder that's why they wore like that. Maybe meth, who knows? Couldn't tell if she had top teeth. She really isn't a bad looking girl, if she'd just follow through and meet up for what we all want she'd be a keeper. She has a habit of texting me early on Sat. Or Sun. Mornings asking if I'm free because she wants to come over. One morning I actually texted her back but told her I only had a hundred to play with. Didn't hear back from her for a couple weeks. Maybe she'll text me tomorrow morning, I'll offer her a buck and a half if she can give me two pops. LMFAO.

  14. #2566

    Redhead Latina

    Wondering if anyone has had any contact with this girl. One part of her ad she says she's Caucasian, then she says she's Latina. Regardless in my mind she's hot but texting back and forth she say's half in advance, I tell her, not from me. The numbers she gave me were good, probably too good and I tried my best to get her to drop the prepayment, but she wouldn't. I'd be willing to bet it's not even a chick texting, grammar and spelling is terrible. Just want to hear if any positive reviews are out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzmwmdk1njvizmvhnjgynzhkmta1zjm2ywzmogmyodflowixmq.jpg.jpeg‎   mjk0ndlhmwm1ztgxytyxodcwogu3otexzjlimwqymdiyyjjlnq.jpg.jpeg‎   tnja1otfizgi3njbhmwmymdmyyzdjytq4yjfiodexytuwodi4zq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  15. #2565

    Same, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    Same for me. She was dtf for a decent price until we were going to meet. Then it was can we get coffee first and give me some cash for my rent followed by more bs.
    Same sob stories, but only after I actually met her, selling extra for diapers or something. She was actually quite good! She still texts occasionally trying to meet up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape