Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 5144
-
10-19-21 12:19 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 242If you look back at her photos, she mistakenly left few in there where she's much bigger. Also I went read the reviews on the CT boards as well and they talk about drugs in the room and a handler. That's like all the red flags.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 21:12 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Real or Not
I did a search for "blondiebabe" from her ad in these forums and it lead me to some posts in the Waterbury, CT forums, which lead me to her name being Skylar / Skye. And if you search for that on the CT boards, it appears that she's a scam artist / ripoff.
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
She might be real, but she's not from around here. She has STG ads in CT two days ago. Buyer beware.
-
10-18-21 20:29 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 32Real or not
Does anybody know if Blondiebabes is real, she claims to be in Manchester, NH. Seems too good to be true.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/263560446108
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/860-384-7861
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...rtford-8219575
https://escortslookup.com/item/there...-101121/426466
-
10-18-21 16:59 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 345No ride?
First, I would like to say thank you to those who offered input to my question. So I guess that would mean that she has a driver / handler, or would she allow you to pick her up?
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
CH.
-
10-18-21 14:25 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 76She's real
I saw her a couple times last year. I never had a problem with her. The blowjob was good and she seemed nice. She isn't top notch but she's good for the price. The only thing I don't like about her is she has no ride.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 17:25 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 177Recommendations?
Any recommendations for any GFE providers in the area? Any help is welcome, thanks in advance.
-
10-16-21 19:39 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 90Mistakes were made
So, not my first rodeo, but pickings are slim and mistakes were made. I went out to Windham to meet this one, I was in the mood for something different and I saw that she advertised Greek. I asked if that was infact the case and the response was also yes. I figured even if it wasn't, fun could still be had.
Beyond the fact that she was easily 50 lbs heavier than advertised, it was a very expensive rush job with absolutely no Greek allowed. Stay away unless you want to pay for a shitty blowjob and a little full service from a heffer.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/991361341277
-
10-16-21 14:27 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 90Bea
That's Bea, she's been reviewed. She's definitely got demons, but she's real. Hard to get ahold of, but she's alright. I've only seen her for BBBJ, she can deepthroat, but is a little rough with the teeth. I'd see her again, but haven't been able to get her to respond in a timely manner.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 07:40 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 345Party Girl. I believe she's been reviewed here before.
However, the search engine that this site offers is not very user-friendly for me. I narrowed it down to Manchester, NH, then entered Party Girl and the results didn't really make it any easier for me to find anything on her. I do believe that she's reviewed here before and I believe that it was a somewhat negative review. Although, I could be wrong. Anyway, the ad appears to be a real provider located in Manchester. Any info would be appreciated.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...l/723316595646
CH.
-
10-16-21 05:57 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 50Separate SA forum
There is a separate forum for SA. Scroll down from the main Manchester page. That may be the appropriate place to post about people / experience on SA. Just saying.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 21:44 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 405Diaper girl
Yeah I figured she might be married, how else could she leave kids alone at 5 AM to come fuck me. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 19:13 #2568Banned Member

Posts: 414This chick is a clown, talked to her on Facebook and constantly begging for money with stupid excuses. Then she changes her name like 2 weeks ago because she got married so I messaged her husband telling him to get a job so his wife would stop begging me for money and then he went at me for a bit til they both blocked me. She has no intention of getting to know anyone there both hustlers and probably trying to scam. She legit has a diff profile on seeking and wyp every week its pathetic.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 18:31 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 405Grl always needing diapers.
I've actually met this girl, but no sex involved. She wanted to meet and talk to get to know one another. She hinted it would be nice if I could front her some cash, but she had a sore throat so we couldn't have sex. We met on a Sunday afternoon in the parking lot of the shopping center at Valley and Lincoln. I went because I wanted to see her in person, no money involved, she was pissed. As far as her teeth go, I know for sure she has bottom teeth but are worn like half way to the gums. She said she had an eating disorder that's why they wore like that. Maybe meth, who knows? Couldn't tell if she had top teeth. She really isn't a bad looking girl, if she'd just follow through and meet up for what we all want she'd be a keeper. She has a habit of texting me early on Sat. Or Sun. Mornings asking if I'm free because she wants to come over. One morning I actually texted her back but told her I only had a hundred to play with. Didn't hear back from her for a couple weeks. Maybe she'll text me tomorrow morning, I'll offer her a buck and a half if she can give me two pops. LMFAO.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 18:16 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 405Redhead Latina
Wondering if anyone has had any contact with this girl. One part of her ad she says she's Caucasian, then she says she's Latina. Regardless in my mind she's hot but texting back and forth she say's half in advance, I tell her, not from me. The numbers she gave me were good, probably too good and I tried my best to get her to drop the prepayment, but she wouldn't. I'd be willing to bet it's not even a chick texting, grammar and spelling is terrible. Just want to hear if any positive reviews are out there.
-
10-15-21 14:35 #2565Regular Member

Posts: 20Same, but.
Same sob stories, but only after I actually met her, selling extra for diapers or something. She was actually quite good! She still texts occasionally trying to meet up.
Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





