Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 344 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2572

    Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    However, the search engine that this site offers is not very user-friendly for me. I narrowed it down to Manchester, NH, then entered Party Girl and the results didn't really make it any easier for me to find anything on her. I do believe that she's reviewed here before and I believe that it was a somewhat negative review. Although, I could be wrong. Anyway, the ad appears to be a real provider located in Manchester. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...l/723316595646

    CH.
    That's Bea, she's been reviewed. She's definitely got demons, but she's real. Hard to get ahold of, but she's alright. I've only seen her for BBBJ, she can deepthroat, but is a little rough with the teeth. I'd see her again, but haven't been able to get her to respond in a timely manner.

  2. #2571

    Party Girl. I believe she's been reviewed here before.

    However, the search engine that this site offers is not very user-friendly for me. I narrowed it down to Manchester, NH, then entered Party Girl and the results didn't really make it any easier for me to find anything on her. I do believe that she's reviewed here before and I believe that it was a somewhat negative review. Although, I could be wrong. Anyway, the ad appears to be a real provider located in Manchester. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...l/723316595646

    CH.

  3. #2570

    Separate SA forum

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    There is a separate forum for SA. Scroll down from the main Manchester page. That may be the appropriate place to post about people / experience on SA. Just saying.

  4. #2569

    Diaper girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a clown, talked to her on Facebook and constantly begging for money with stupid excuses. Then she changes her name like 2 weeks ago because she got married so I messaged her husband telling him to get a job so his wife would stop begging me for money and then he went at me for a bit til they both blocked me. She has no intention of getting to know anyone there both hustlers and probably trying to scam. She legit has a diff profile on seeking and wyp every week its pathetic.
    Yeah I figured she might be married, how else could she leave kids alone at 5 AM to come fuck me. LOL.

  5. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've actually met this girl, but no sex involved. She wanted to meet and talk to get to know one another. She hinted it would be nice if I could front her some cash, but she had a sore throat so we couldn't have sex. We met on a Sunday afternoon in the parking lot of the shopping center at Valley and Lincoln. I went because I wanted to see her in person, no money involved, she was pissed. As far as her teeth go, I know for sure she has bottom teeth but are worn like half way to the gums. She said she had an eating disorder that's why they wore like that. Maybe meth, who knows? Couldn't tell if she had top teeth. She really isn't a bad looking girl, if she'd just follow through and meet up for what we all want she'd be a keeper. She has a habit of texting me early on Sat. Or Sun. Mornings asking if I'm free because she wants to come over. One morning I actually texted her back but told her I only had a hundred to play with. Didn't hear back from her for a couple weeks. Maybe she'll text me tomorrow morning, I'll offer her a buck and a half if she can give me two pops. LMFAO.
    This chick is a clown, talked to her on Facebook and constantly begging for money with stupid excuses. Then she changes her name like 2 weeks ago because she got married so I messaged her husband telling him to get a job so his wife would stop begging me for money and then he went at me for a bit til they both blocked me. She has no intention of getting to know anyone there both hustlers and probably trying to scam. She legit has a diff profile on seeking and wyp every week its pathetic.

  6. #2567

    Grl always needing diapers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    I've actually met this girl, but no sex involved. She wanted to meet and talk to get to know one another. She hinted it would be nice if I could front her some cash, but she had a sore throat so we couldn't have sex. We met on a Sunday afternoon in the parking lot of the shopping center at Valley and Lincoln. I went because I wanted to see her in person, no money involved, she was pissed. As far as her teeth go, I know for sure she has bottom teeth but are worn like half way to the gums. She said she had an eating disorder that's why they wore like that. Maybe meth, who knows? Couldn't tell if she had top teeth. She really isn't a bad looking girl, if she'd just follow through and meet up for what we all want she'd be a keeper. She has a habit of texting me early on Sat. Or Sun. Mornings asking if I'm free because she wants to come over. One morning I actually texted her back but told her I only had a hundred to play with. Didn't hear back from her for a couple weeks. Maybe she'll text me tomorrow morning, I'll offer her a buck and a half if she can give me two pops. LMFAO.

  7. #2566

    Redhead Latina

    Wondering if anyone has had any contact with this girl. One part of her ad she says she's Caucasian, then she says she's Latina. Regardless in my mind she's hot but texting back and forth she say's half in advance, I tell her, not from me. The numbers she gave me were good, probably too good and I tried my best to get her to drop the prepayment, but she wouldn't. I'd be willing to bet it's not even a chick texting, grammar and spelling is terrible. Just want to hear if any positive reviews are out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzmwmdk1njvizmvhnjgynzhkmta1zjm2ywzmogmyodflowixmq.jpg.jpeg‎   mjk0ndlhmwm1ztgxytyxodcwogu3otexzjlimwqymdiyyjjlnq.jpg.jpeg‎   tnja1otfizgi3njbhmwmymdmyyzdjytq4yjfiodexytuwodi4zq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #2565

    Same, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    Same for me. She was dtf for a decent price until we were going to meet. Then it was can we get coffee first and give me some cash for my rent followed by more bs.
    Same sob stories, but only after I actually met her, selling extra for diapers or something. She was actually quite good! She still texts occasionally trying to meet up.

  9. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    I messaged with her about a year ago. Same exact hustle you described. Something always came up when it came time to meet. I think its actually her from the photos, but I think she's just trying to scam guys for $ in advance of meeting because she's always sounding so desperate and needing it immediately.
    Same for me. She was dtf for a decent price until we were going to meet. Then it was can we get coffee first and give me some cash for my rent followed by more bs.

  10. #2563

    She's a time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    Just as the others have said. She always has an excuse not to meet. She'll start asking you for money randomly. She'll give you some sob story about her kid needing diapers. She'll send a few pics for your trouble, but it's doubtful she will ever actually meet up.

  11. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I am going to attempt to actually see her tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it turns out.
    I would stay away from her.

    Once she gets into your wallet she won't stop begging.

    She starts out ok but quickly goes psycho.

    I finally just had to block her to get rid of her.

    She has a history here scroll through the posts from the spring of this year you'll see the story.

  12. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I found her on WYP months ago and she talks a big game. I tried to set up a meet with her a couple times, but then she would have some story about her phone was about to get shut off, she needs a baby sitter, etc, in an attempt to get me to front her some money. That's no different than those escorts that want a deposit up front, and we know that means.
    I am going to attempt to actually see her tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

  13. #2560

    Ditto with what Accu13 said

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    I found her on WYP months ago and she talks a big game. I tried to set up a meet with her a couple times, but then she would have some story about her phone was about to get shut off, she needs a baby sitter, etc, in an attempt to get me to front her some money. That's no different than those escorts that want a deposit up front, and we know that means.

  14. #2559

    Don't count on it

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    I messaged with her about a year ago. Same exact hustle you described. Something always came up when it came time to meet. I think its actually her from the photos, but I think she's just trying to scam guys for $ in advance of meeting because she's always sounding so desperate and needing it immediately.

  15. #2558

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    I share your frustration but unfortunately that seems to be part of hobbying, as with getting ripped off once in a while, especially with pickings so slim these days. Skype can be very attractive when dolled up. She is definitely bad and not in a good way as in her handle bad. Girl. Skye in OF.
    I know she isn't known for her enthusiasm. Still seems worth a try though. Does anybody actually follow her only fans?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape