Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #614

    It's in Lafayette or Summerville

    Are there any utr girls in Lafayette or Summerville area looking for low key regular girl to see and pic and info would be great.

  2. #613

    Lafayette or summerville

    Are there any utr girls on Lafayette or Summerville area looking for a reg to see any pics or info would be great.

  3. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Wd123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, also known as the Candy Lady / Nicole, use these names to search.

    Older than 29, I would say in her forties at best.

    Nothing special but good in a pinch.

    For me it was no CBJ / CFS.

    Very nice lady, will not do again.
    Is it because of age you don't want to repeat.

  4. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple of BBBJs from the first. Pictures are pretty accurate. Don't know anything about the 2nd one.
    Honestly I wouldn't do anything with either one except BBBJ. Pictures are accurate but they both do unprotected sex quite regularly. I've seen both for the BBBJ, first one is better at it imo. Neither are what we'd call lookers but second one in Rome used to go by peaches and stays on Martha berry. I try to starte clear of Martha berry personally.

  5. #610

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcotnip  [View Original Post]
    Going to see Macy in Dalton in the morning. What should I expect?
    Curious for a review from your experience. $$ encounter etc. I visited her a few weeks ago and she was a lot of fun. Little pricey, that's why I'm wondering if her rates are negotiable. Can pm me if you don't want to post here.

  6. #609

    Macy

    Going to see Macy in Dalton in the morning. What should I expect?

  7. #608

    Coming to NWGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimatl  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565
    I've had a couple of BBBJs from the first. Pictures are pretty accurate. Don't know anything about the 2nd one.

  8. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimatl  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565
    I know the one in the bottom post from 4 yrs and 50 pounds ago before she started advertising. Doesn't like giving head but was decent fk then. Told me she's bipolar and she was smoking meth then. Once On my way to see her she telling me one of her friends was shot while fooling around with a gun so I cut off all contact with her then. Guns meth bipolar too much for me.

    Let us know how it goes if you see either of them.

  9. #606

    Looking for info.

    Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565

  10. #605

    Did not happen. Got Ghosted

    Last time I chalked up to miscommunication as I was in Jasper and she was by the perimeter. This time, I was a bit further north and she responded quickly last week but starting Friday evening through yesterday, not a word. I was trying to set a time and needed to know if she was in Jasper or what city but crickets. Scratch that name off the list for that area.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    I would be careful of this one. I've mentioned the risks with her earlier in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I might be visiting her this weekend and wondering if the rates she quoted me is worth it?

    QV $.

    Hhr $. 5.

    Hr $$. 25.

    And on.

    I rarely do more than hhr on a first visit at these rates.

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

  11. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewChief1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Macy yesterday, what a great time.

    Pic's are accurate, very easy to be with great BBBJ covered FS.

    Really gets into it, not a clock watcher, will definitely repeat.
    Macy is a really good time, especially for Dalton area. I've seen her a few times and it has been BBFS every time. I didn't ask for it, she went straight from BBBJ to insertion. Has been GFE as well for me. See her while she's here, she is a gem for that area.

  12. #603

    Macy

    Had a dream with Macy yesterday, what a great time.

    Pic's are accurate, very easy to be with great BBBJ covered FS.

    Really gets into it, not a clock watcher, will definitely repeat.

  13. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I might be visiting her this weekend and wondering if the rates she quoted me is worth it?
    I would be careful of this one. I've mentioned the risks with her earlier in the thread.

  14. #601

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by 11theguy11  [View Original Post]
    There is a report about her on the Chattanooga Board. Escorts. Her name is Macy.
    Met her last week at a motel in Dalton, she has a room, living there. Pics pretty accurate. Lot of fun, seems to enjoy it which makes it more enjoyable for me too. Was a little pricey but did not have time to try an negotiate, will leave that to you. Pretty sure you would enjoy. Very clean, seemingly safe environment. Think her hours are essentially 9-5.

  15. #600

    Is she worth the rates?

    I might be visiting her this weekend and wondering if the rates she quoted me is worth it?

    QV $.

    Hhr $. 5.

    Hr $$. 25.

    And on.

    I rarely do more than hhr on a first visit at these rates.

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lexus you're talking about?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/northwestgeorgia/68379662

    Pilot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape