Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 25020
-
10-17-21 09:01 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 487Alexia
Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
-
10-16-21 13:00 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 112I think she used to host in Attleboro, if its the same girl, read she reeked downstairs. Per this board.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:56 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 112Pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by NightJones123
[View Original Post]
Long story short.
Sexy Asian, was wearing heels, 35-45 ish, nice rack. About 5'5. Cute face. CBJ, no GFE, no DATY (she said to much fucking that day), took her time, until the deed, then it was go faster, she is tight, did not last long. Cfs, missionary, hh at 130. Was nice but can be a little off putting. Would repeat if just looking to get off with an older Asian provider.
-
10-15-21 17:29 #14982Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen them I keep seeing there ads. I texted and got a.
Response said extended stay in EP and 160 hour GFE but I never pulled the trigger.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/700036121352
347-XXX-8691
-
10-15-21 11:02 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 112You might want to check the Boston Boards on here.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyR
[View Original Post]
But here is a link to her review from the other site.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...gw1313-2326453
-
10-14-21 23:00 #14980Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen this girl?
Hey there anyone seen this lady looks good not sure tho before I call.
Link- https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/099310004507.
-
10-13-21 23:44 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 151Any Info
Yes, trying to find info about her too!
Originally Posted by ChrisMason86
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 23:42 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 85"freaky inquires"
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/553284662596
Has anyone seen her before? She used to go by Diamond, but I only see reviews for the girl in Warwick and the other Diamond that's wicked thick with blonde hair. So I can't find any reviews on her.
This Diamond seems to do outcalls around MA / RI. She seems to have been posting for a long time. I facetimed her so I know it's her in the pictures.
Any info regarding performance, attitude, boundaries / rules etc? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I'm supposed to be seeing her this weekend. Thanks.
-
10-13-21 20:51 #14977Senior Member

Posts: 4544I had the same experience you had. I gave her the money and she said she have to pay her landlord but I forgot. I wasn't nervous since I was not in the mood so it didn't bother me. I went upstairs and she had fucked up bed and she said we couldn't fuck on the bed or else the bed would break. So we fuck on the floor. But the fact she had no curtain at the big ass glass window had me worry that anyone can see. But they couldn't see where we were fucking upstairs which I felt safe. She couldn't do doggy. I hit her up last month again to fuck since she was only for $60. I ask if she can do doggy. Her druggie ass excuse was that she broke her leg so she can't do doggy. So since then, I don't bother her no more.
Originally Posted by MilfsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 19:27 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 113Same experience
My experienced was very similar. Here is my review from the other site that got rejected because I need have her name.
I will not be repeating. FYI heavy smoker, so you will smell like smoke.
Arrived at her in call (actually in Lincoln), called she picks up directs me to which entrance to use, says she will be down in 5 minutes. I wait 5 minutes and proceed to entrance, she not there, but a I see a dude (handler) creeping around the vestibule... Yes he did look extra from Captain Phillips movie
so I decide to return to me car and wait. Finally see her arrive at door looking like a hood rat wearing sweats, hoodie and slippers, (should have ran at this point, but little head was in full control) she was definitely women in pics. Follow her up to her 2nd floor loft apartment. Open door and I am almost knock over by the strong smell of weed and also could see a light smokey hazy. Completed business side of meet and while I was getting comfortable she quickly opens door and hands donation to handler.
She strips reveling sagging tits, many tats, pieced nipples and clit. Get down to business, but I'm not into her. Than I hear noise coming from the bedroom loft and she says don't worry, just my friend and has her peak over the railing (homely BBW) and is not a provider.
Decided I had enough of the weirdness and just go for BBBJ blow in her mouth, don't remember if you swallowed or spit. Got dressed quickly and made my way out of there as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 17:52 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 4544Stay away bro. She's definitely a scammer. Location, anal and pics are to good to be true.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 17:12 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 163I have to believe that 3rd picture is not the same body as the red suit ones.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 17:09 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 167Info?
I've been texting with her, so far, she has been too easy to agree to my requests which seems suspicious to me. TGTBT, I might be stepping in to a rip-off situation or LEO. If you have any info please let me know. Thanks.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/559952321731
-
10-13-21 16:04 #14972Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info
Thinking of trying this.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...eauty/40807794
Been texting back and forth, seems a little ditsy. Any one had any experience with her?
Thanks is advance.
-
10-13-21 15:17 #14971Senior Member

Posts: 5229Pepper spray is the way to go. Have it with you on new dates.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
You could have sprayed both of them, taken their phones, and kicked his ass on the way out the door for being anti-social and rude. Of course, everyone's mileage would vary based on each situation. 😉.
BMD.











Reply With Quote




