Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 1170 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14980

    Anyone seen this girl?

    Hey there anyone seen this lady looks good not sure tho before I call.

    Link- https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/099310004507.

  2. #14979

    Any Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMason86  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of trying this.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...eauty/40807794

    Been texting back and forth, seems a little ditsy. Any one had any experience with her?

    Thanks is advance.
    Yes, trying to find info about her too!

  3. #14978

    "freaky inquires"

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/553284662596

    Has anyone seen her before? She used to go by Diamond, but I only see reviews for the girl in Warwick and the other Diamond that's wicked thick with blonde hair. So I can't find any reviews on her.

    This Diamond seems to do outcalls around MA / RI. She seems to have been posting for a long time. I facetimed her so I know it's her in the pictures.

    Any info regarding performance, attitude, boundaries / rules etc? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I'm supposed to be seeing her this weekend. Thanks.

  4. #14977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    My experienced was very similar. Here is my review from the other site that got rejected because I need have her name.

    I will not be repeating. FYI heavy smoker, so you will smell like smoke.

    Arrived at her in call (actually in Lincoln), called she picks up directs me to which entrance to use, says she will be down in 5 minutes. I wait 5 minutes and proceed to entrance, she not there, but a I see a dude (handler) creeping around the vestibule... Yes he did look extra from Captain Phillips movie
    so I decide to return to me car and wait. Finally see her arrive at door looking like a hood rat wearing sweats, hoodie and slippers, (should have ran at this point, but little head was in full control) she was definitely women in pics. Follow her up to her 2nd floor loft apartment. Open door and I am almost knock over by the strong smell of weed and also could see a light smokey hazy. Completed business side of meet and while I was getting comfortable she quickly opens door and hands donation to handler.

    She strips reveling sagging tits, many tats, pieced nipples and clit. Get down to business, but I'm not into her. Than I hear noise coming from the bedroom loft and she says don't worry, just my friend and has her peak over the railing (homely BBW) and is not a provider.

    Decided I had enough of the weirdness and just go for BBBJ blow in her mouth, don't remember if you swallowed or spit. Got dressed quickly and made my way out of there as quickly as possible.
    I had the same experience you had. I gave her the money and she said she have to pay her landlord but I forgot. I wasn't nervous since I was not in the mood so it didn't bother me. I went upstairs and she had fucked up bed and she said we couldn't fuck on the bed or else the bed would break. So we fuck on the floor. But the fact she had no curtain at the big ass glass window had me worry that anyone can see. But they couldn't see where we were fucking upstairs which I felt safe. She couldn't do doggy. I hit her up last month again to fuck since she was only for $60. I ask if she can do doggy. Her druggie ass excuse was that she broke her leg so she can't do doggy. So since then, I don't bother her no more.

  5. #14976

    Same experience

    My experienced was very similar. Here is my review from the other site that got rejected because I need have her name.

    I will not be repeating. FYI heavy smoker, so you will smell like smoke.

    Arrived at her in call (actually in Lincoln), called she picks up directs me to which entrance to use, says she will be down in 5 minutes. I wait 5 minutes and proceed to entrance, she not there, but a I see a dude (handler) creeping around the vestibule... Yes he did look extra from Captain Phillips movie
    so I decide to return to me car and wait. Finally see her arrive at door looking like a hood rat wearing sweats, hoodie and slippers, (should have ran at this point, but little head was in full control) she was definitely women in pics. Follow her up to her 2nd floor loft apartment. Open door and I am almost knock over by the strong smell of weed and also could see a light smokey hazy. Completed business side of meet and while I was getting comfortable she quickly opens door and hands donation to handler.

    She strips reveling sagging tits, many tats, pieced nipples and clit. Get down to business, but I'm not into her. Than I hear noise coming from the bedroom loft and she says don't worry, just my friend and has her peak over the railing (homely BBW) and is not a provider.

    Decided I had enough of the weirdness and just go for BBBJ blow in her mouth, don't remember if you swallowed or spit. Got dressed quickly and made my way out of there as quickly as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/954407919366

    In hindsight I'm pretty sure she was reviewed extensively as a rip-off artist in Providence a year or so back. Second time in ten years that I ignored my spidey sense and got burned. Only happens when I'm desperate and in a rush. Anyway:

    She's hosting in a new mill conversion on the Lincoln / CF line. Went for a 80 qv. Nice on the phone. When I arrived her apartment was disgusting and she was too. Everything smelled like smoke and shit. She led me to a couch and told me to get comfortable. Her face is pock marked and she is missing teeth. I told her I'd give her 20 for her troubles but that I wasn't staying. Her bf hops out of the bathroom with a ridiculous 3" pen knife and blocks the door and demands her full payment. Guy looks like the Somali pirate from the memes. Could have easily overpowered them but not worth the risk / effort / explaining at home etc. In hindsight they're set up to do this, no one would get it on with her.

    I handed him the money and walked out while they screamed at me. I got her name from some mail in the lobby (and noticed that the word "*****" is etched on her mailbox so I know I'm not the first guy to get got.

    Contemplating using a burner to no show her a bunch or go back with pepper spray or stake out their lot and figure out which car is theirs. LOL. Maybe I'll get her benefits shut off. LOL.

    Mainly want you all to be safe and use your senses.

  6. #14975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her, so far, she has been too easy to agree to my requests which seems suspicious to me. TGTBT, I might be stepping in to a rip-off situation or LEO. If you have any info please let me know. Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/559952321731
    Stay away bro. She's definitely a scammer. Location, anal and pics are to good to be true.

  7. #14974
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her, so far, she has been too easy to agree to my requests which seems suspicious to me. TGTBT, I might be stepping in to a rip-off situation or LEO. If you have any info please let me know. Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/559952321731
    I have to believe that 3rd picture is not the same body as the red suit ones.

  8. #14973

    Info?

    I've been texting with her, so far, she has been too easy to agree to my requests which seems suspicious to me. TGTBT, I might be stepping in to a rip-off situation or LEO. If you have any info please let me know. Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/559952321731

  9. #14972

    Any info

    Thinking of trying this.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...eauty/40807794

    Been texting back and forth, seems a little ditsy. Any one had any experience with her?

    Thanks is advance.

  10. #14971
    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/954407919366

    In hindsight I'm pretty sure she was reviewed extensively as a rip-off artist in Providence a year or so back. Second time in ten years that I ignored my spidey sense and got burned. Only happens when I'm desperate and in a rush. Anyway:

    I handed him the money and walked out while they screamed at me. I got her name from some mail in the lobby (and noticed that the word "*****" is etched on her mailbox so I know I'm not the first guy to get got.

    Contemplating using a burner to no show her a bunch or go back with pepper spray or stake out their lot and figure out which car is theirs. LOL. Maybe I'll get her benefits shut off. LOL.

    Mainly want you all to be safe and use your senses.
    Pepper spray is the way to go. Have it with you on new dates.

    You could have sprayed both of them, taken their phones, and kicked his ass on the way out the door for being anti-social and rude. Of course, everyone's mileage would vary based on each situation. 😉.

    BMD.

  11. #14970

    Giving back. It's been some time

    Hi friends,

    Giving back. As I haven't in a while. It's about time I do something. Shave reserved my contact with providers, but enough to post! I am a big FBSM guy and / or BBBJ. With that said, it has been a struggle on both fronts. Here are some of my recent encounters over the past months:

    Mandy. She's great. At one point only doing 1 hr, but she is back to doing hh. Sensual, great head game. Best that is still at it.

    Destiny. Bang for your buck, I'd rather go up a level to Mandy. But destiny hasn't had someone post on here in a bit. She's worth "bumping". 40 qv. Vacuum cleaner.

    Kelli (ma south of Boston) - saw her 1st time about a month ago. Talks a lot, but she's smart. I find her interesting and sexy. Great body for her age, but I can see how some just want her to work and stop chatting. It doesn't bother me. BBBJ, FSBO covered after starting w massage on hotel bed. I can't recall $, but listing was accurate. She's my favorite although I have not seen Her again.

    Bella (fbsm) - the best fbsm in the ri / ma area IMO. She only ends with hand, but man. This light skin black beauty gets my cock hard as anyone. 1. 6 w tip. For hr.

    I do have an UTR that isn't mentioned and will share of someone has any UTR or provider that I don't know about! Dying to find a good fbsm and / BBBJ.

    Happy hunt my fellow mongers!

  12. #14969
    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/954407919366

    In hindsight I'm pretty sure she was reviewed extensively as a rip-off artist in Providence a year or so back. Second time in ten years that I ignored my spidey sense and got burned. Only happens when I'm desperate and in a rush. Anyway:

    She's hosting in a new mill conversion on the Lincoln / CF line. Went for a 80 qv. Nice on the phone. When I arrived her apartment was disgusting and she was too. Everything smelled like smoke and shit. She led me to a couch and told me to get comfortable. Her face is pock marked and she is missing teeth. I told her I'd give her 20 for her troubles but that I wasn't staying. Her bf hops out of the bathroom with a ridiculous 3" pen knife and blocks the door and demands her full payment. Guy looks like the Somali pirate from the memes. Could have easily overpowered them but not worth the risk / effort / explaining at home etc. In hindsight they're set up to do this, no one would get it on with her.

    I handed him the money and walked out while they screamed at me. I got her name from some mail in the lobby (and noticed that the word "*****" is etched on her mailbox so I know I'm not the first guy to get got.

    Contemplating using a burner to no show her a bunch or go back with pepper spray or stake out their lot and figure out which car is theirs. LOL..
    Sorry that happened man, and thanks for TOFTT. I actually tried to contact her the other night, and might have gone through with it but she started asking for a deposit before she'd confirm and appointment time, so I said no thanks. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

  13. #14968

    Dangerous ripoff

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/954407919366

    In hindsight I'm pretty sure she was reviewed extensively as a rip-off artist in Providence a year or so back. Second time in ten years that I ignored my spidey sense and got burned. Only happens when I'm desperate and in a rush. Anyway:

    She's hosting in a new mill conversion on the Lincoln / CF line. Went for a 80 qv. Nice on the phone. When I arrived her apartment was disgusting and she was too. Everything smelled like smoke and shit. She led me to a couch and told me to get comfortable. Her face is pock marked and she is missing teeth. I told her I'd give her 20 for her troubles but that I wasn't staying. Her bf hops out of the bathroom with a ridiculous 3" pen knife and blocks the door and demands her full payment. Guy looks like the Somali pirate from the memes. Could have easily overpowered them but not worth the risk / effort / explaining at home etc. In hindsight they're set up to do this, no one would get it on with her.

    I handed him the money and walked out while they screamed at me. I got her name from some mail in the lobby (and noticed that the word "*****" is etched on her mailbox so I know I'm not the first guy to get got.

    Contemplating using a burner to no show her a bunch or go back with pepper spray or stake out their lot and figure out which car is theirs. LOL. Maybe I'll get her benefits shut off. LOL.

    Mainly want you all to be safe and use your senses.

  14. #14967
    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for 10 years. She never required any money up front in all that that time. Have not seen her recently but I know she has had a history of personal problems. Has fallen under the influence of pimps a number of times. Not sure that is the case now. Performance wise she has always been excellent but her attitude can sometimes get in the way. All services she provides are with condoms. No exceptions. My last contact with her she was heavily involved in promoting her Only Fans account.
    I've been seeing her off and on about 6 yrs I'd say. Initially she could be had for $80-160, never ever spent more than that with her. Last few times I reached out she said it's $250 hh all included. She's a cool girl once you get past her phone attitude. She can take a pounding & the head is pretty good. It's just not worth $250 IMHO.

  15. #14966
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I just don't understand how any guy can trust a girl they don't know. Just like girls that requires screening. It should go both way. If I give you my name and work info. You should do the same so I know I'm not dealing with a psychopath.
    I only consider screening or deposits with high end providers that have a ton of reviews and a history and usually when I am traveling out of this area. I would never jump through any hoops for the average provider posting on STGs.

    Talking to a few providers recently, it seems they are experiencing a higher rate of younger guys texting and wasting time, never planning to meet or bailing at the last minute. Some are starting to ask for a deposit just to weed them out or also send them to the wrong close by address (like Marcella and Priscilla started doing) to prove they are serious in meeting.

    The only way to combat all this BS is to keep providing and sharing info so the number of people that fall for the deposit and screening scams makes it not worth for them to keep doing. Unfortunately I think for every monger that is on a forum like this sharing intel, there are 20 walking around thinking with their dicks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape