Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14994

    Catfisher

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    Follow-up: the photos are real but they are taken of a French porn star Oksana D'Harcourt. The catfisher is really a provider using her photos instead of his / her own.
    Ahhhh. I think that means they are not real.

  2. #14993
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    My point, with the info you gathered and the obvious signs of scam, what more do you need? You cannot wish or will that girl to be real.
    Follow-up: the photos are real but they are taken of a French porn star Oksana D'Harcourt. The catfisher is really a provider using her photos instead of his / her own.

  3. #14992
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
    Do a search for Penelope for my review. That was the name she was using on Tryst.

  4. #14991

  5. #14990
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Much larger than pics show.
    Did you see her? Any other details?

  6. #14989
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
    She is real. Much larger than pics show.

  7. #14988
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
    She is real. Much larger than photos. Belly pouch.

  8. #14987

    Angel No Show

    FYI setup an IC appointment, provide was a no show. She didn't bother to call and inform me that she had to cancel. After an hour waiting I called to see if she had been delayed and there was no answer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/68718706

  9. #14986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to host in Attleboro, if its the same girl, read she reeked downstairs. Per this board.
    Yes she use to but I saw her in Lincoln also.

  10. #14985

    Alexia

    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958

  11. #14984
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience you had. I gave her the money and she said she have to pay her landlord but I forgot. I wasn't nervous since I was not in the mood so it didn't bother me. I went upstairs and she had fucked up bed and she said we couldn't fuck on the bed or else the bed would break. So we fuck on the floor. But the fact she had no curtain at the big ass glass window had me worry that anyone can see. But they couldn't see where we were fucking upstairs which I felt safe. She couldn't do doggy. I hit her up last month again to fuck since she was only for $60. I ask if she can do doggy. Her druggie ass excuse was that she broke her leg so she can't do doggy. So since then, I don't bother her no more.
    I think she used to host in Attleboro, if its the same girl, read she reeked downstairs. Per this board.

  12. #14983
    Quote Originally Posted by NightJones123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them I keep seeing there ads. I texted and got a.

    Response said extended stay in EP and 160 hour GFE but I never pulled the trigger.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/700036121352..
    Pulled the trigger.

    Long story short.

    Sexy Asian, was wearing heels, 35-45 ish, nice rack. About 5'5. Cute face. CBJ, no GFE, no DATY (she said to much fucking that day), took her time, until the deed, then it was go faster, she is tight, did not last long. Cfs, missionary, hh at 130. Was nice but can be a little off putting. Would repeat if just looking to get off with an older Asian provider.

  13. #14982
    Anyone seen them I keep seeing there ads. I texted and got a.

    Response said extended stay in EP and 160 hour GFE but I never pulled the trigger.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/700036121352


    347-XXX-8691

  14. #14981
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyR  [View Original Post]
    Hey there anyone seen this lady looks good not sure tho before I call.

    Link- https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/099310004507.
    You might want to check the Boston Boards on here.

    But here is a link to her review from the other site.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...gw1313-2326453

  15. #14980

    Anyone seen this girl?

    Hey there anyone seen this lady looks good not sure tho before I call.

    Link- https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/099310004507.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape