Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 25027
-
10-18-21 20:18 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 144Do a search for Penelope for my review. That was the name she was using on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 16:44 #14991Senior Member

Posts: 32Any recent info on Lala?
-
10-18-21 08:44 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 738Did you see her? Any other details?
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 07:48 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 109She is real. Much larger than pics show.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 07:47 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 109She is real. Much larger than photos. Belly pouch.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 18:07 #14987Regular Member

Posts: 14Angel No Show
FYI setup an IC appointment, provide was a no show. She didn't bother to call and inform me that she had to cancel. After an hour waiting I called to see if she had been delayed and there was no answer.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/68718706
-
10-17-21 09:22 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 4545Yes she use to but I saw her in Lincoln also.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 09:01 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 487Alexia
Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
-
10-16-21 13:00 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 112I think she used to host in Attleboro, if its the same girl, read she reeked downstairs. Per this board.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:56 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 112Pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by NightJones123
[View Original Post]
Long story short.
Sexy Asian, was wearing heels, 35-45 ish, nice rack. About 5'5. Cute face. CBJ, no GFE, no DATY (she said to much fucking that day), took her time, until the deed, then it was go faster, she is tight, did not last long. Cfs, missionary, hh at 130. Was nice but can be a little off putting. Would repeat if just looking to get off with an older Asian provider.
-
10-15-21 17:29 #14982Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen them I keep seeing there ads. I texted and got a.
Response said extended stay in EP and 160 hour GFE but I never pulled the trigger.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/700036121352
347-XXX-8691
-
10-15-21 11:02 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 112You might want to check the Boston Boards on here.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyR
[View Original Post]
But here is a link to her review from the other site.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...gw1313-2326453
-
10-14-21 23:00 #14980Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen this girl?
Hey there anyone seen this lady looks good not sure tho before I call.
Link- https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/099310004507.
-
10-13-21 23:44 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 151Any Info
Yes, trying to find info about her too!
Originally Posted by ChrisMason86
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 23:42 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 85"freaky inquires"
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/553284662596
Has anyone seen her before? She used to go by Diamond, but I only see reviews for the girl in Warwick and the other Diamond that's wicked thick with blonde hair. So I can't find any reviews on her.
This Diamond seems to do outcalls around MA / RI. She seems to have been posting for a long time. I facetimed her so I know it's her in the pictures.
Any info regarding performance, attitude, boundaries / rules etc? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I'm supposed to be seeing her this weekend. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





