Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24049
-
10-17-21 08:44 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 34Was their services as equally bad as their looks?
Originally Posted by PaceGggg
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 08:01 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 489Michele Foxx at Jennifer Models
Has anyone seen her? Traveling in from out of town this week. Scheduled for Friday. Any info would be appreciated.
https://www.jennifersmodels.com/michele-foxx
-
10-17-21 07:47 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 31Nikki. Tysons link
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12848450.html
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
Looks like she took some time off, but is back again.
-
10-16-21 23:49 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 309Kingstowne
What makes you think that the "senior population" wants to fuck over-the-hill old Chinese hookers?! The older the guy, the younger the girl.
Originally Posted by PaceGggg
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 22:32 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 36Kingstowne acs and BEG
Both are pretty miserable.
I thought the kingstowne acs is more like a FCCC set up, as it's in an apartment vs travelling fat asians in their 50's sharing rooms in motels. The FCCC had several usable talents in their mid 20's one of which actually received a ton of good reviews here in the past. Well, turned out to be taiwan professional prostitutes in their 40's. Pretty worn out but yeah for the more senior population they could probably still enjoy what's left in them.
BEG / why is the worst in terms of body / face of any legitimate k-girl agency I can think of. It reminds me much of the $120-a-pop Chinese set ups in Flushing a couple of years ago and is nothing k girl. Flat body with tons of make ups. Mid 30's. Just miserable for what they ask for / what they should be. That's really not remotely close to what a typical k girl agency in NYC / dc / philly / boston would offer. It's likely on par with LF, when LF at their low time. But yeah with an up charge and the formal screening process of a "kgirl agency".
-
10-16-21 14:54 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 309Plus, the one there now, named Mai, is a 50 to 60 year old pig. I walked away when I saw her.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 14:43 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 212Bingo! I thought she looked familiar, but could not place where I'd seen her before. I didn't see her in person back then, but JimRob and RadGasms posts reminded me she was at a PV place. Found her on a 2004 BlueGems website (I thought she looked pretty good back then): https://web.archive.org/web/20040721232514/http://www.bluegems.com/maryanne.html
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 13:58 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 1299Avoid any motel in Falls Church
I'd recommend avoiding any motel within the city of Falls Church just to be on the safe side. The one located on Broad Street across from the Harris Teeter is particularly notorious, not only for being a dump but for frequent visits from our least favorite uncle. There are a couple of other motels up the street, one nicer and the other dumpy, which should also be avoided. It's better to play it safe and avoid the city. There are other ACS locations in Chantilly, Herndon and Springfield which should be less risky for you.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:03 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 637STG.
Originally Posted by Phrostbbyte
[View Original Post]
Also AdultSearch.
-
10-16-21 11:10 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 506Maryann
She was my first private view about 15 years ago At Secret Temptation, I remember her very will due to her large head and big boobs. She's gotten a lot older like the rest of us. It was a simple HJ and not good enough to return.
Originally Posted by RadGasm
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 20:18 #14214Regular Member

Posts: 1Best menu for ordering?
OK, so what is the best online menu out there now? I used to use BP, but sense it closed down, I have been using the new menu with the same initials. What are you having the most success with?
-
10-15-21 16:13 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 131No Words
I knew which ad it was going to be before I clicked the link. Every time I look at RR I get a fright.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 00:14 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 194Christy at MP
Saw the new girl was available on Mp so took a swing christy looked just like her pics. Had to wait a little.
Friendly and looking to please. she asked me to go slow.
Because she is too tight and she was not kidding could not hit it hard slow motion strokes only. Her head is good.
Give her a shot.
-
10-14-21 22:50 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 207Breast reduction
No it's from a breast reduction. She told me so herself.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 22:38 #14210Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote






