Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24043
-
10-16-21 13:58 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 1299Avoid any motel in Falls Church
I'd recommend avoiding any motel within the city of Falls Church just to be on the safe side. The one located on Broad Street across from the Harris Teeter is particularly notorious, not only for being a dump but for frequent visits from our least favorite uncle. There are a couple of other motels up the street, one nicer and the other dumpy, which should also be avoided. It's better to play it safe and avoid the city. There are other ACS locations in Chantilly, Herndon and Springfield which should be less risky for you.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:03 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 637STG.
Originally Posted by Phrostbbyte
[View Original Post]
Also AdultSearch.
-
10-16-21 11:10 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 506Maryann
She was my first private view about 15 years ago At Secret Temptation, I remember her very will due to her large head and big boobs. She's gotten a lot older like the rest of us. It was a simple HJ and not good enough to return.
Originally Posted by RadGasm
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 20:18 #14215Regular Member

Posts: 1Best menu for ordering?
OK, so what is the best online menu out there now? I used to use BP, but sense it closed down, I have been using the new menu with the same initials. What are you having the most success with?
-
10-15-21 16:13 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 131No Words
I knew which ad it was going to be before I clicked the link. Every time I look at RR I get a fright.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 00:14 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 194Christy at MP
Saw the new girl was available on Mp so took a swing christy looked just like her pics. Had to wait a little.
Friendly and looking to please. she asked me to go slow.
Because she is too tight and she was not kidding could not hit it hard slow motion strokes only. Her head is good.
Give her a shot.
-
10-14-21 22:50 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 206Breast reduction
No it's from a breast reduction. She told me so herself.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 22:38 #14211Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-14-21 19:59 #14210Regular Member

Posts: 19Nina is just about the $app scam now
I have known her for a couple of years, met in VA notel a couple of time late 2019 early 2020. Then a couple of times in Rockville. She even came to my place late night early morning a few times. Saw her ad recently and reached out with her old number. She wanted cashapp for gas, then food. Blah blah. After she got the $ ghosted me and stole my $100. I know, a it's a newbie mistake and all my fault. Just letting you all know not to send anything before the meet. She used to be a cool chick.
Originally Posted by BobJob9125
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 19:00 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 281I actually think they're from botched implants, because I'm pretty sure I felt them when I was feeling her up.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 18:22 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 2686Cherry has been mentioned here before
She has a nice figure but a lot of ink covering her stomach. She won't do BBBJ, but CIP is available. She was a bit aloof and businesslike the first time I saw her, but warmed up when I came back the next time.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 13:57 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 912Yeah. Forgot the link.
Originally Posted by Chuchi
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-es...ngton-dc-60524#erotic.
She does not advertise current availability as she has a stack of regulars she reaches out to but you can reach out to her and ask for an appointment. The link above is her profile page on eroticmonkey. If you don't want to sign up for an account on eroticmonkey, then just Google "Joyce eroticmonkey" and the full unmasked 646 number for Joyce should pop up on the third or fourth search results. I only contact her using the 646 number.
-
10-14-21 11:39 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 220Springfield ACS Tina
I tried this ACS due to some of the good repors and got Tina and she was as orhers described.
Big but not huge and she did not take any pictuers.
I would say she is a 5 or 6.
I think the scars on her boobs are probably from breast reduction. It was a good deal for the price of admission.
Here is the link:
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
The handler also says she has a girl named Cherry. Has anyone seen her? There is also an ACS advertised on broad st in Falls Church. Has anyone tried that?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 02:29 #14205Senior Member

Posts: 73Maryann
I think this is the same girl discussed earlier last month when she was at st. Previously from bg.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 00:25 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 26Agency?
What agency is she at? I checked AG, BEG, and JJClubs (What use to be ClubVIP) and do not see Joyce.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





