Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 24041
-
10-13-21 17:04 #14201Senior Member

Posts: 202Those eyes are freaky. Are they even real?
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 15:21 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 1241The closed-mouth sort-of-smile is a dead giveaway that there is a teeth-eroding substance issue at play.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 14:21 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 253I have no words
https://dc.rubratings.com/248965
Is that some kind of app filter? Or just a series of unfortunate events 😂.
Spent all morning debating if it would be worth it to try and bring a paper bag. Haha.
Water definitely wants to forgets this one. —-TheDrowned.
-
10-13-21 12:22 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 976The new norm?
Been trying new types and some away from my normal routine. And it haven't been going so well based on the opening of the door to the leaving closing the door.
Based on the crazy rate increases, what's the difference in the services. I read mostly non GFE reports for some absurd numbers.
The last several encounters biggest issues.
No room ambiance.
No sexy appeal or shoes. Well if any shoes in the first place. Dirty feet walking a dirty floor.
No clean up of themselves. Straight clothes on. Back to phone closing next one up.
Now I have had luck with all the above issues and more with some well reviewed providers and massage providers. BBBJ and Bbbf with providers most post as non GFE.
But while trying to get a new winter rasheem.
Isn't going well with what's out there. Straight paper chasers.
-
10-12-21 20:30 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 28Amanda at AG
I know there few reports on her, but want to add my experience.
She is tall, well built women in lower 30's. Not a spinner but performance is 9/10. Worth repeating.
Surprised by how natural her 36 Ds felt. Typical k girl menu, but her English is far better than others I saw.
-
10-12-21 20:06 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 201Thai food at Wawa
It's been hard to find a good meal lately but then I scored a half hour lunch at Wawa for 220. She's a 20-something Thai women with a cute face, a tight slender figure, perky natural B cups and phenomenal nipples. She tastes great and was happy to snack on my unwrapped lollipop. There were some limitations that put her short of a full GFE but at her rate I felt like I was stealing the corn nuts.
Setup was quick and easy over text. Same booker as Thai Jennifer and Thai Jessica (haven't seen either). Clean incall in Falls Church.
She will be here another week. Be good to her so she returns soon.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2616344
{accidentally posted in DC forum earlier today}.
-
10-12-21 16:42 #14195Regular Member

Posts: 5Joyce
I was pleasantly surprised to see Joyce is back after being away for a few months. I had the usual great time with her and she told me she will be around for a few weeks more before she takes an extended trip back home.
-
10-12-21 16:18 #14194Senior Member

Posts: 1333http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...561&viewfull=1#post5585561.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
Another agency.
-
10-12-21 14:52 #14193Regular Member

Posts: 1Allie: She is damn good
I met her last week; She keeps visiting DC area. GFE HHR visit with amazing BBBJ and then Mish. Chatted for sometime Offered second round; Finished in doggy.
Lookwise: she will be 5/10 . But her skills and ass are amazing.
Will repeat.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:42 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 309Beg
What is BEG?
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:19 #14191Regular Member

Posts: 3Dcgfe.com I think they are associated with an agency in Chicago.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 20:51 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 311Dcgfe?
Who is DCGFE? I have never heard of it.
Originally Posted by Ashtonsavoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 18:51 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 136Damn, This hobby is a slow walk to insanity.
Originally Posted by Alien988
[View Original Post]
A man takes a drink, the drink takes a drink, the drink takes the man.
-
10-11-21 18:50 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 145Can you go more into detail with your experience?
Originally Posted by Alien988
[View Original Post]
Rimming?
Performance?
Worth it?
BB is hefty for the charge but not too too hefty like MP.
-
10-11-21 16:20 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 194Why
Saw her today, not the same girl in the pictures. Has a tattoo covering a c-section scar. Has a decent body, perky tits, probably 5 ft and 30 yes old. Shower and all the stuff that goes with it. I did BB and inseminated her.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





