Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 492 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by EffinGood33  [View Original Post]
    My best guess is that he did not want to spend cash to get the info. On that site you have to pay for private pics and to message them. BTW the private pictures are not allowed to show nudity, so you won't see anything good if you pay for them, best you might get is a see through top. It runs similar to SB in that regard.

    Stay Safe.

    EG33.
    Exactly my point. Why would anyone in their right mind message shrek over there for some lazy cheap dude who doesn't want to pay for his own membership on this guys behalf? We have better things to do and if you have a membership you're going to talk to actually attractive women on their and leave the ogres to their swamps. Stg is all junkies and 4's at best. Other than the rare gems. You have to pay for a real membership on SA to meet anyone attractive who isn't an addict. And even then it's a lot of homework to get anywhere with most of them. The idea anyone is paying for a membership for pictures is laughable. Nobody cares about pictures. It's just that some people care about privacy so they aren't going to show their face that they are selling themselves. Half are scam artists nowadays. There has to be a tik tok or something about scamming guys on seeking since they all use the same playbook. It gets old fast. But then again. It's the only place to go to find anyone legit at all these days. Otherwise it's all just junkies and trannies on stg. But it seems that lots of guys are content with junkies or these girls wouldn't have any business.

  2. #4415

    You have to pay to message on the SA site

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.
    My best guess is that he did not want to spend cash to get the info. On that site you have to pay for private pics and to message them. BTW the private pictures are not allowed to show nudity, so you won't see anything good if you pay for them, best you might get is a see through top. It runs similar to SB in that regard.

    Stay Safe.

    EG33.

  3. #4414

    Pic of her

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    Don't have SA can you screen shot her pic?
    I took a picture as requested, as I have access to the site.

    Stay Safe,

    EG33.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211015_111516.jpg‎  

  4. #4413

    Dee-licious

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Is not this a fake or hijacked add? One pic is from Diane I think. Right?
    She is real and has been around 20+ years. She's in the east Windsor area. She has no sense of time, doesn't look at her phone for new messages, and doesn't keep punctual appointments.

    BMD.

  5. #4412
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her several times and no response.
    Same here. I've messaged daily for about a week. I think she has a positive review on here somewhere.

  6. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?
    Don't have SA can you screen shot her pic?

  7. #4410

    Young Fun

    I messaged her several times and no response.

  8. #4409

  9. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her but it was years ago. I tried her again recently while I was in her area for other errands. I tested her out. Made an appointment to meet in 30 minutes. Texted her minutes prior to let her know I was there and waiting. No reply.
    Waited and texted again 10,20, then 30 minutes. Still nothing each time.
    Finished my errands and headed home. 10 minutes later, or 40 minutes after our appointment, she texts she's ready. Well, that's nice.

    "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat"!

    https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo

    BMD
    Is not this a fake or hijacked add? One pic is from Diane I think. Right?

  10. #4407

    Outcall?

    Any ideas for a provider who does outcall north of Springfield? The few I used to know seem to have moved on.

  11. #4406
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her but it was years ago. I tried her again recently while I was in her area for other errands. I tested her out. Made an appointment to meet in 30 minutes. Texted her minutes prior to let her know I was there and waiting. No reply.
    Waited and texted again 10,20, then 30 minutes. Still nothing each time.
    Finished my errands and headed home. 10 minutes later, or 40 minutes after our appointment, she texts she's ready. Well, that's nice.

    "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat"!

    https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo

    BMD
    At least you got a reply. I have tried several times to set something up, since is in my area, but she has never replied.

  12. #4405

    Not Dee-licious

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerMan99  [View Original Post]
    A slow Sunday afternoon so I called her based on all the good reviews and I have to agree, she's a sweetheart, means well, gives 110% and is just slightly flakey. Yes, she's slow at times, I waited to long and should have left but I'm glad I stuck around. She tasted clean and fresh, got amazingly wet when I pounded her and really made sure I had a good ending. I'll be back, I like her style and accommodation.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/202452929524
    I have seen her but it was years ago. I tried her again recently while I was in her area for other errands. I tested her out. Made an appointment to meet in 30 minutes. Texted her minutes prior to let her know I was there and waiting. No reply.
    Waited and texted again 10,20, then 30 minutes. Still nothing each time.
    Finished my errands and headed home. 10 minutes later, or 40 minutes after our appointment, she texts she's ready. Well, that's nice.

    "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat"!

    https://youtu.be/6gLMSf4afzo

    BMD

  13. #4404

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.
    I'm not a SA member.

  14. #4403

    Unsure

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtowwn  [View Original Post]
    Hey All.

    Does anyone have any dealings with this 1? Thanks in advance.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/670190616565
    Almost positive I know her. She was a street walker 10 years ago, lived in the Indian motorcycle building. Taller 5'7 ish, wears glasses soft spoken voice. Hung around with short white girl that stripped at the club that exploded. At some point she got married LOL guess that didn't work out if it's her.

  15. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape