Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 492 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her a while back. She was a no show.
    I was a regular awhile back never had any problems except for a wait time. Area is better than going to some sketchy hotel.

  2. #4385

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her a while back. She was a no show.

  3. #4384

    Re Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jay. Reviews said she has some mileage and that she not exactly DDF but cannot confirm. She's legit though.
    She has a few reviews on TER. One positive. The other seems a little neg slant as I didn't get my way so I'll shit on her. Read for yourself use your own judgment.

  4. #4383

    Info

    Anyone seen this one? Looks new, haven't seen her ad before.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....b/760276652059

  5. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jay. Reviews said she has some mileage and that she not exactly DDF but cannot confirm. She's legit though.
    Thank you! I would avoid her then.

  6. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jay. Reviews said she has some mileage and that she not exactly DDF but cannot confirm. She's legit though.

  7. #4380

    Anyone have experience with her?


  8. #4379

  9. #4378
    She was always a favorite for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/039347242258

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/413-251-8099

    Saw Adalina a couple weeks ago. Overall, it was a very solid visit and I will plan to repeat. I have to recommend her soundly!

    She was staying near the Outback, and was ready when I arrived at the agreed time. Communication was good to get set up. She had the door cracked, waiting for me, and we all hate getting left in the parking lot so this was a great start. When I walked in, she was wearing a school-girl outfit with a white button-down and a red plaid mini skirt, which looked quite good on her. She looks better than her pictures and had a really nice tight & juicy ass. She was friendly and easy-going. She gave a decent CBJ (my choice) and hopped on to ride me. We switched to doggy and I came pretty quickly as she was pretty tight and had a great ass. Enjoyed the visit quite a bit and would definitely recommend. She was quite with it and seemed like a sweetheart eager to please.

    One major downside was the room was fairly smoky and I definitely left smelling like it, which I quite dislike. Other than that, no complaints. Good service, on time, reliable communication, delivered with a good attitude and as expected!

  10. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Call me paranoid but she seems pretty hot for our normal table fair. After bust in Springfield I'm staying away from anyone new.
    Super hot, ad says she pretty much does anything and everything, and accepts every payment known to man. This is definitely a scam. Those things together are always a red flag.

  11. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? I don't find any info. Seems to post once a day if that.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/429697484407
    Call me paranoid but she seems pretty hot for our normal table fair. After bust in Springfield I'm staying away from anyone new.

  12. #4375

    Young fun

    Anyone see her? I don't find any info. Seems to post once a day if that.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/429697484407
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odg4mziyzwm0zgiwmja0mgvin2u5ndfhyzi3nmuwywfkytzima.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #4374

    News

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    Blue and whites did another another sweep in Spfld Friday all day. Local media, without posting specifics, said they picked up 6 people.

    It was 6 men. 3 Whites and 3 Hispanics. No girls got picked up. Blue and Whites posted an ad on an undisclosed website, booked a popular location and used a phone to text communicate. This was all done completely undercover.
    Thanks for keeping us up on the local news. I don't read it. Always good to get a heads up of that kind of activity.

  14. #4373

    Best mouth in springfield area

    Every girl checks off "deep throat" on the ad, yet come showtime: I'm lucky to see 2 inches disappear.

    If anyone has the time please share your favorite headmasters with me. I will post mine.

  15. #4372

    Avoid Spfld. Continued Operations

    Blue and whites did another another sweep in Spfld Friday all day. Local media, without posting specifics, said they picked up 6 people.

    It was 6 men. 3 Whites and 3 Hispanics. No girls got picked up. Blue and Whites posted an ad on an undisclosed website, booked a popular location and used a phone to text communicate. This was all done completely undercover.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape