Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 492 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4404

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.
    I'm not a SA member.

  2. #4403

    Unsure

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtowwn  [View Original Post]
    Hey All.

    Does anyone have any dealings with this 1? Thanks in advance.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/670190616565
    Almost positive I know her. She was a street walker 10 years ago, lived in the Indian motorcycle building. Taller 5'7 ish, wears glasses soft spoken voice. Hung around with short white girl that stripped at the club that exploded. At some point she got married LOL guess that didn't work out if it's her.

  3. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?
    I love that you link a page, where you would contact her on, asking if anyone has her contact info. Come on.

  4. #4401

    Greenfield

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-1b45c308cc19

    I think this one was reviewed here a year or so ago. Think she was on pornhub? Anyone have contact info?

  5. #4400

    Thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her a while back. She was a no show.
    Txted this one, short responses, kinda came off as LEO. Said they were in indian orchard.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/horny/41834576

  6. #4399

    Re: Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you've got the dime and time, she may be worth it but she's notoriously slow with communications. There are reviews on the Htfd forum, too. She's been around since the old days of the Htfd and Springfield Advocate newspaper days.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/860-680-4546/5

    BMD.
    That last pic posted belongs to the other Dee (https://sumosear.ch/phone/860-337-7138), but everything else BMD says is legit.

  7. #4398

    Karissa and Sherry

    Sorry, thought I put pics in the post, trying again.

  8. #4397

    New Girl to the Game?

    Hey All.

    Does anyone have any dealings with this 1? Thanks in advance.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/670190616565

  9. #4396

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerMan99  [View Original Post]
    A slow Sunday afternoon so I called her based on all the good reviews and I have to agree, she's a sweetheart, means well, gives 110% and is just slightly flakey. Yes, she's slow at times, I waited to long and should have left but I'm glad I stuck around. She tasted clean and fresh, got amazingly wet when I pounded her and really made sure I had a good ending. I'll be back, I like her style and accommodation.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/202452929524
    If you've got the dime and time, she may be worth it but she's notoriously slow with communications. There are reviews on the Htfd forum, too. She's been around since the old days of the Htfd and Springfield Advocate newspaper days.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/860-680-4546/5

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AE32DF88-79FA-40F7-8CEB-DB119CA3692B.jpg‎   A2668BE6-1BFC-46D8-A6DE-47D80909075F.jpeg‎   3B72E97F-CBFE-4FDF-9690-EBCA59F27118.jpg‎   5428E2D0-E6D8-4A41-8AFD-1DD2D7FD6E5A.jpg‎   6433C282-FB63-4F84-8706-A2A5FB4879DD.jpeg‎  


  10. #4395

    Sherry and Karissa

    Got some digits for these two. Sherry and Karissa. Both a great time and reasonable donations and work well together. Message for digits and if you have any to share. And just wondering, since I refuse to do deposits but wondering if anyone has actually not been scammed by this?

  11. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by Chmod740  [View Original Post]
    Like a number of other reports have cited, attempts I've made to get in touch with Marilyn for several weeks have been met with pure radio silence. At this point, I'm interested to find out if anyone has any pics they'd be willing to share, PM me. I might be able to share some others in return if interested.
    I wouldn't mind seeing some candid photos of her myself.

  12. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by Chmod740  [View Original Post]
    Like a number of other reports have cited, attempts I've made to get in touch with Marilyn for several weeks have been met with pure radio silence. At this point, I'm interested to find out if anyone has any pics they'd be willing to share, PM me. I might be able to share some others in return if interested.
    I have shop that number messages every few weeks for over a year never reply. After a month of no replies I'm just hoping to string her along and ghost her.

  13. #4392

    Selena

    Hasn't posted since Friday night reached out today no reply.

  14. #4391

    Marilyn

    Like a number of other reports have cited, attempts I've made to get in touch with Marilyn for several weeks have been met with pure radio silence. At this point, I'm interested to find out if anyone has any pics they'd be willing to share, PM me. I might be able to share some others in return if interested.

  15. #4390

    Dee was delicious

    A slow Sunday afternoon so I called her based on all the good reviews and I have to agree, she's a sweetheart, means well, gives 110% and is just slightly flakey. Yes, she's slow at times, I waited to long and should have left but I'm glad I stuck around. She tasted clean and fresh, got amazingly wet when I pounded her and really made sure I had a good ending. I'll be back, I like her style and accommodation.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/202452929524

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape