Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 25025
-
10-08-21 09:20 #14915Senior Member

Posts: 3748Norma Jean and her daughter?
Usaga, could you please check my 9 year old pictures of Norma Jean and her daughter, taken when I double-raw-dogged them in 2012, in my post number 29, here:
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=mother+daughter#post5190073.
Does that look like the daughter that you are talking about?
-
10-08-21 09:06 #14914Senior Member

Posts: 29Bri
Thanks guys I'll keep that in mind. Anything good in the Coventry or going south area. I really just don't like going to providence.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 08:17 #14913Senior Member

Posts: 4545That's going to be a trend soon if Mandy or this female looking like a men start getting for hh just for BJ. Soon other providers will start doing tbat and cut off FS for hh.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 08:15 #14912Senior Member

Posts: 4545We need to start asking these girls if they were born a female or if they had surgery. She look like a men.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 23:48 #14911Senior Member

Posts: 333A little pricey
She seemed interesting to me, and I too figured 150 for the half would be worth a shot. But when I called she.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
Told me the half was just BJ LOL. I'll do 150 for a half hour of just BJ with Mandy because I know how good she is. This I couldn't justify LOL.
-
10-07-21 22:11 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 1230I know her from Wild Zebra and also think she worked at Foxy. She is actually quite nice and the more natural pics look exactly like her. I never found her to be a chatterbox but that could be because I am far from one. Funny, but her skill level definitely improved the more we went to the private area in the Zebra. Probably not worth the $300 for the hour but I would think a decent shot at $150 for the half.
Originally Posted by SexyBeast96
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 20:06 #14909Regular Member

Posts: 11Is she thick or bbw?
Originally Posted by BobMitchum
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 18:55 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 216Same here like maybe 6 months ago, she wanted a face pic and a screenshot of my I'd, LOL she forgets she's the ***** that has to prove she's real.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 18:55 #14907Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw her a few months back. She definitely talks quite a bit. Which I'm not a huge fan of. All over the place for sure.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
She is a nice woman though. Great body for her age. BBBJ, CFS. Not sure about a boyfriend though. Pretty good time, just need earplugs haha.
-
10-07-21 16:22 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 57Anyone try this one?
Anyone dipped into this one yet?
Talked to her on the phone a couple of times total spaz and all over the place, pressures you to come by claims over and over she has no boyfriend but her multiple facebooks say otherwise.
I'm a little apprehensive to approach.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dangerou...warwick-941605
-
10-07-21 16:13 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 32Has anyone seen this girl?
-
10-07-21 15:25 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 196Samara
I've been interested in visiting Samara, and she has mostly good reviews here. I finally went to see her yesterday at her incall in Coventry. She had me come up the back stairs, somewhat funky and smelling of cat piss, but her apartment was in nice shape.
She greeted me in black lingerie. She's pretty, a little zaftig, and the pix in her ads in STG and them are accurate. Her attitude was cheerful: we were there to have fun! So she led me to her bedroom and ordered me to get undressed. I gave her the donation, and disrobed. A little light kissing (no DFK), then we moved to the bed where she began with a HJ, then some Russian, and slipped on the cover for CBJ. I asked for DATY, but she hadn't shaved for a couple days, so she said no. She climbed on board for a some RCG anal, then turned around so I could watch those nice tits bounce. I went facedown for a nice long prostate massage – she has future in urology! Finally she got on her hands and knees and I slid into her backdoor for a nice long slow doggy buttfuck. She claimed to like it, and I got in some DFK after all, although a little awkward. I finished up, and nearly lost the cover exiting. I used the bathroom to clean up, and plan to visit again. 250 for a hh, although it was more like 45 minutes: she wasn't in any hurry to get me done and out.
Sorry KOF: all services covered;.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/315557630281
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084
-
10-07-21 12:16 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 57This is simply the karmic justice most of these scumbags deserve, I'm surprised more people haven't called out or setup these morons more.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 11:35 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 4545I mean we all know she's a druggie. So whoever post that ad is stupid to trust her.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:57 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 160Marissa / Krista read whole ad to the end.
I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103








Reply With Quote






