rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14906

    Anyone try this one?

    Anyone dipped into this one yet?

    Talked to her on the phone a couple of times total spaz and all over the place, pressures you to come by claims over and over she has no boyfriend but her multiple facebooks say otherwise.

    I'm a little apprehensive to approach.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dangerou...warwick-941605

  2. #14905

  3. #14904

    Samara

    I've been interested in visiting Samara, and she has mostly good reviews here. I finally went to see her yesterday at her incall in Coventry. She had me come up the back stairs, somewhat funky and smelling of cat piss, but her apartment was in nice shape.

    She greeted me in black lingerie. She's pretty, a little zaftig, and the pix in her ads in STG and them are accurate. Her attitude was cheerful: we were there to have fun! So she led me to her bedroom and ordered me to get undressed. I gave her the donation, and disrobed. A little light kissing (no DFK), then we moved to the bed where she began with a HJ, then some Russian, and slipped on the cover for CBJ. I asked for DATY, but she hadn't shaved for a couple days, so she said no. She climbed on board for a some RCG anal, then turned around so I could watch those nice tits bounce. I went facedown for a nice long prostate massage – she has future in urology! Finally she got on her hands and knees and I slid into her backdoor for a nice long slow doggy buttfuck. She claimed to like it, and I got in some DFK after all, although a little awkward. I finished up, and nearly lost the cover exiting. I used the bathroom to clean up, and plan to visit again. 250 for a hh, although it was more like 45 minutes: she wasn't in any hurry to get me done and out.

    Sorry KOF: all services covered;.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/315557630281

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084

  4. #14903
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103
    This is simply the karmic justice most of these scumbags deserve, I'm surprised more people haven't called out or setup these morons more.

  5. #14902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103
    I mean we all know she's a druggie. So whoever post that ad is stupid to trust her.

  6. #14901

    Marissa / Krista read whole ad to the end.

    I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103

  7. #14900
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Report seems fine here, but you sent a deposit against all advice in the forum and claim it worked. To any other newbies reading, please don't follow this plan claimed by BabaBoey. NEVER send a deposit. If the "gal" requires it, use the big head and say "next. " Good luck out there and please be nice.

    --Newb.
    You did luck out, so happens she has been one of the better providers out there the past year, usually had an incall, so that's somewhat concerning, but glad it worked out for you.

  8. #14899

    Nj

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long-shot. Anyone have a number for the iconic NJ? I've had the urge to see her recently and all my numbers are outdated. Feel free to PM. Bill.
    The craziest thing is I just saw her last month. Unfortunately it was at a yard sale in Cumberland. She had a bunch of cash and kept talking about taking the stuff with her to her house in Mexico. That is when I realized it was her. I hadn't been with her in about 4-5 years and believe me, She looked great. I wish I would've seen her in a better circumstance if you catch my drift. She was with who she claims was her daughter who I've never seen before but wish she had an ad up she was an absolute smoke show. For certain reasons I was not able to ask for her contact info. But I will definitely keep my eyes open. Wonder if she lives down there and just comes up to visit now.

  9. #14898

    Something fishy here

    Report seems fine here, but you sent a deposit against all advice in the forum and claim it worked. To any other newbies reading, please don't follow this plan claimed by BabaBoey. NEVER send a deposit. If the "gal" requires it, use the big head and say "next. " Good luck out there and please be nice.

    --Newb.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBoey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/67999202

    Saw her the other day for a car date BBBJ. I'm not big on the deposit, but I did it seeing I've been eye balling this one for awhile.

    It was worth it no time watcher did the deed damage was $ 1 and even caught the kids no clean up. Definitely a Bbw great pair of tits, but if Bbw your thing then definitely give her a try.

    Pm me if you got questions. I don't have any extra photos, but I might be able to get a clip next time we meet.

  10. #14897

    Cindy Sommers

    Has anyone seen or heard from Cindy lately? Very busty blonde.

    Please pm if anyone has an updated contact number.

  11. #14896

    Januarie

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long-shot. Anyone have a number for the iconic NJ? I've had the urge to see her recently and all my numbers are outdated. Feel free to PM. Bill.
    Ask KoF to search his files under J. It may take him a day to get through the J's though. LOL!

  12. #14895
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZaza318  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about Bri in Coventry https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...3f27dc4474.jpg.
    I went hit her up once. Horrible attitude and wanted me to send her a pic of my license. I never responded back.

  13. #14894

    NJ / Januarie

    I know this is a long-shot. Anyone have a number for the iconic NJ? I've had the urge to see her recently and all my numbers are outdated. Feel free to PM. Bill.

  14. #14893

    Tried someone new to me

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/67999202

    Saw her the other day for a car date BBBJ. I'm not big on the deposit, but I did it seeing I've been eye balling this one for awhile.

    It was worth it no time watcher did the deed damage was $ 1 and even caught the kids no clean up. Definitely a Bbw great pair of tits, but if Bbw your thing then definitely give her a try.

    Pm me if you got questions. I don't have any extra photos, but I might be able to get a clip next time we meet.

  15. #14892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I would say no chance of that unless she or a former client could be of interest or somehow involved in a serious crime, for escorting, I highly doubt it.
    Thanks, On the side of caution I'm going to refrain from any correspondence with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape