Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 1175 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14914

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Same here like maybe 6 months ago, she wanted a face pic and a screenshot of my I'd, LOL she forgets she's the ***** that has to prove she's real.
    Thanks guys I'll keep that in mind. Anything good in the Coventry or going south area. I really just don't like going to providence.

  2. #14913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    She seemed interesting to me, and I too figured 150 for the half would be worth a shot. But when I called she.

    Told me the half was just BJ LOL. I'll do 150 for a half hour of just BJ with Mandy because I know how good she is. This I couldn't justify LOL.
    That's going to be a trend soon if Mandy or this female looking like a men start getting for hh just for BJ. Soon other providers will start doing tbat and cut off FS for hh.

  3. #14912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dipped into this one yet?

    Talked to her on the phone a couple of times total spaz and all over the place, pressures you to come by claims over and over she has no boyfriend but her multiple facebooks say otherwise.

    I'm a little apprehensive to approach.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dangerou...warwick-941605
    We need to start asking these girls if they were born a female or if they had surgery. She look like a men.

  4. #14911

    A little pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I know her from Wild Zebra and also think she worked at Foxy. She is actually quite nice and the more natural pics look exactly like her. I never found her to be a chatterbox but that could be because I am far from one. Funny, but her skill level definitely improved the more we went to the private area in the Zebra. Probably not worth the $300 for the hour but I would think a decent shot at $150 for the half.
    She seemed interesting to me, and I too figured 150 for the half would be worth a shot. But when I called she.

    Told me the half was just BJ LOL. I'll do 150 for a half hour of just BJ with Mandy because I know how good she is. This I couldn't justify LOL.

  5. #14910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeast96  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back. She definitely talks quite a bit. Which I'm not a huge fan of. All over the place for sure.

    She is a nice woman though. Great body for her age. BBBJ, CFS. Not sure about a boyfriend though. Pretty good time, just need earplugs haha.
    I know her from Wild Zebra and also think she worked at Foxy. She is actually quite nice and the more natural pics look exactly like her. I never found her to be a chatterbox but that could be because I am far from one. Funny, but her skill level definitely improved the more we went to the private area in the Zebra. Probably not worth the $300 for the hour but I would think a decent shot at $150 for the half.

  6. #14909
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMitchum  [View Original Post]
    I finally have something to contribute since I saw someone who doesn't appear to have many reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna

    I went with the VIP nuru package and was not disappointed. Pictures are accurate and she had a very pretty face. Mutual shower followed by warm nuru gel body slide, felt her soft curves all over me, including on the flip. BBBJ and full service were provided and it didn't take too long for me to finish since I was as primed as I've ever been. That's all on me since she definitely tried to make it last longer and held back when I asked her to.

    Damage was 350, which is the only reason I probably wouldn't repeat. Though I can't blame her for asking that much because she really puts the work in and the setup / cleanup seem like they'd be pretty time consuming. However, if you like her body type and have a curiosity about nuru, I highly recommend trying at least once.
    Is she thick or bbw?

  7. #14908
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    I went hit her up once. Horrible attitude and wanted me to send her a pic of my license. I never responded back.
    Same here like maybe 6 months ago, she wanted a face pic and a screenshot of my I'd, LOL she forgets she's the ***** that has to prove she's real.

  8. #14907
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dipped into this one yet?

    Talked to her on the phone a couple of times total spaz and all over the place, pressures you to come by claims over and over she has no boyfriend but her multiple facebooks say otherwise.

    I'm a little apprehensive to approach.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dangerou...warwick-941605
    I saw her a few months back. She definitely talks quite a bit. Which I'm not a huge fan of. All over the place for sure.

    She is a nice woman though. Great body for her age. BBBJ, CFS. Not sure about a boyfriend though. Pretty good time, just need earplugs haha.

  9. #14906

    Anyone try this one?

    Anyone dipped into this one yet?

    Talked to her on the phone a couple of times total spaz and all over the place, pressures you to come by claims over and over she has no boyfriend but her multiple facebooks say otherwise.

    I'm a little apprehensive to approach.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dangerou...warwick-941605

  10. #14905

  11. #14904

    Samara

    I've been interested in visiting Samara, and she has mostly good reviews here. I finally went to see her yesterday at her incall in Coventry. She had me come up the back stairs, somewhat funky and smelling of cat piss, but her apartment was in nice shape.

    She greeted me in black lingerie. She's pretty, a little zaftig, and the pix in her ads in STG and them are accurate. Her attitude was cheerful: we were there to have fun! So she led me to her bedroom and ordered me to get undressed. I gave her the donation, and disrobed. A little light kissing (no DFK), then we moved to the bed where she began with a HJ, then some Russian, and slipped on the cover for CBJ. I asked for DATY, but she hadn't shaved for a couple days, so she said no. She climbed on board for a some RCG anal, then turned around so I could watch those nice tits bounce. I went facedown for a nice long prostate massage – she has future in urology! Finally she got on her hands and knees and I slid into her backdoor for a nice long slow doggy buttfuck. She claimed to like it, and I got in some DFK after all, although a little awkward. I finished up, and nearly lost the cover exiting. I used the bathroom to clean up, and plan to visit again. 250 for a hh, although it was more like 45 minutes: she wasn't in any hurry to get me done and out.

    Sorry KOF: all services covered;.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/315557630281

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084

  12. #14903
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103
    This is simply the karmic justice most of these scumbags deserve, I'm surprised more people haven't called out or setup these morons more.

  13. #14902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103
    I mean we all know she's a druggie. So whoever post that ad is stupid to trust her.

  14. #14901

    Marissa / Krista read whole ad to the end.

    I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103

  15. #14900
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Report seems fine here, but you sent a deposit against all advice in the forum and claim it worked. To any other newbies reading, please don't follow this plan claimed by BabaBoey. NEVER send a deposit. If the "gal" requires it, use the big head and say "next. " Good luck out there and please be nice.

    --Newb.
    You did luck out, so happens she has been one of the better providers out there the past year, usually had an incall, so that's somewhat concerning, but glad it worked out for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape