Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 343 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2534

    Sarah

    Anyone seen this one yet? Responded via text quickly, said 120 hh and has In in Manchester.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/053904807190

  2. #2533

    Agree on all counts

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyTown50  [View Original Post]
    Lacy is a very nice lady, easy setup and yes she owns her age, as do some of us. I've not seen her in over a year, but she offered two distinct levels of service, I only partook in the former level, which has some very unique adders, similar to what KiKi in Lowell offers, I would recommend, if you don't have mature restrictions. It's a much better value IMHO, then the other convenient and less GFE experience option in Manchester.
    Probably mid to late 50's but in great shape for her age. I last saw her maybe just before COVID hit, I think. She self-describes as "very oral. " I've seen her twice and while I am mostly AMPs these days, if I were in the area and had a desire for a pleasant, attractive, mature woman close to my age, she would be my first choice.

  3. #2532

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Is this the much older lacy in Manchester? Could you provide a link?
    Lacy is a very nice lady, easy setup and yes she owns her age, as do some of us. I've not seen her in over a year, but she offered two distinct levels of service, I only partook in the former level, which has some very unique adders, similar to what KiKi in Lowell offers, I would recommend, if you don't have mature restrictions. It's a much better value IMHO, then the other convenient and less GFE experience option in Manchester.

  4. #2531

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to set something up with her soon after seeing this post. She wanted. 9 for 15 and was at a hotel room with others in the room with her. You could hear them over the phone. She used no caution talking about what the deal was for and said they'd be gone by the time I got there. Seemed a bit sketchy to me to be so open about it and have so many people at the location. My two cents.
    Not the experience I had. Most of these girls are hit or miss around here anyway. I find most aren't worth the effort. She's real, but probably chasing demons.

  5. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Found this girl on a site I am on as well. I am also on a site called Fetlife, if you're not aware of the site, it is a free to sign up fetish site, not really a dating site, but more for a community of kinksters, but you can find some hidden gems in there for working girls. A lot of * hoes, but you get that once in a while like this one. I will list her info if you want to sign up and see it. I promise I don't know her, I just found her looking for game in Manchester as I travel down there often, I don't have any reviews on her. Personally, she's just my type being young and thick. Good luck guys.

    Fetlife Username: JinxedHufflepuff.

    Kik: jinxedhufflepuff.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13369829/pictures/112483163

    Per her post, she has herself listed saying her sessions start at $2. 5.
    Must be charging 1. 00 per pound.

  6. #2529

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nicole recently after trying to connect a while ago. Apparently she forgot to update her ad with her new number. Very easy to connect with, almost as fast at responding as Remi. I only went for BBBJ, so I can't speak to the quality of her other services, but the BJ was average. She's probably about 5'8, slim, kinda cute in that girl next door kind of way. I wouldn't go back just for BBBJ, but she might be worth a throw around. Definitely friendly, so might be worth a shot.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...chester-944950
    So I tried to set something up with her soon after seeing this post. She wanted. 9 for 15 and was at a hotel room with others in the room with her. You could hear them over the phone. She used no caution talking about what the deal was for and said they'd be gone by the time I got there. Seemed a bit sketchy to me to be so open about it and have so many people at the location. My two cents.

  7. #2528

    Lacy

    You can get her info here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2649997-277186.

    Have to say, she's more like mid-60's than 40's. Kind of a turn-off for me, but to each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Is this the much older lacy in Manchester? Could you provide a link?

  8. #2527

    Manchester Lacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBoston99  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Lacy at her in call. Street parking nearby. She has pets and smokes but didn't during the session. She started with a body rub and started a BBBJ on the flip. Cover came on and proceeded to FS. Finished with a BBBJ and CIM.
    Is this the much older lacy in Manchester? Could you provide a link?

  9. #2526

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide a link for this girl?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...chester-791379

  10. #2525

    All I need is a little Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jen last week for a half hour. $. 6.

    As I parked, I got a text that she needed condoms and asked me to pick some up. (I never like doing that because if it's a sting, then you have evidence on you.) So I went and picked up some at the store.

    The incall was in a relatively safe location, with plenty of street parking. The apartment was clean and there was a small bedroom for us. She did not smoke during the session and I did not see or hear any pets.

    She was friendly and had a case of the sniffles. Those pics might be a little old, but they are of her. Gave a decent BBJ and FS. Started reverse cow girl, to cow girl, doggie, missionary. Finished with another BBBJ.

    Overall, I don't have complaints of the service. I may repeat, the price seemed a little high though. I'm usually looking for just a BBBJ and the 15 min price is way to high for that.

    Stay safe,

    L.
    Could you provide a link for this girl?

  11. #2524

    Pat, I'd like to buy a link

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBoston99  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Lacy at her in call. Street parking nearby. She has pets and smokes but didn't during the session. She started with a body rub and started a BBBJ on the flip. Cover came on and proceeded to FS. Finished with a BBBJ and CIM.
    Could you provide a link to her?

  12. #2523

    Price for 15 min

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSkin  [View Original Post]
    So I'm amazed at humpty dumpty BBBJ FS, 5 different positions in 15 min. Wow no wonder he calls himself humpty dumpty LOL.
    Well YellowSkin, I don't know why you're amazed about anything I said. After all, if you were paying attention to who wrote what you read, you'd realize it wasn't me.

  13. #2522

    Lacy

    Met up with Lacy at her in call. Street parking nearby. She has pets and smokes but didn't during the session. She started with a body rub and started a BBBJ on the flip. Cover came on and proceeded to FS. Finished with a BBBJ and CIM.

  14. #2521

    Price for 15 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Which Jen are you referring to? There are probably as many Jen's as there are Jessica"s.
    So I'm amazed at humpty dumpty BBBJ FS, 5 different positions in 15 min. Wow no wonder he calls himself humpty dumpty LOL.

  15. #2520

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jen last week for a half hour. $. 6.

    As I parked, I got a text that she needed condoms and asked me to pick some up. (I never like doing that because if it's a sting, then you have evidence on you.) So I went and picked up some at the store.

    The incall was in a relatively safe location, with plenty of street parking. The apartment was clean and there was a small bedroom for us. She did not smoke during the session and I did not see or hear any pets.

    She was friendly and had a case of the sniffles. Those pics might be a little old, but they are of her. Gave a decent BBJ and FS. Started reverse cow girl, to cow girl, doggie, missionary. Finished with another BBBJ.

    Overall, I don't have complaints of the service. I may repeat, the price seemed a little high though. I'm usually looking for just a BBBJ and the 15 min price is way to high for that.

    Stay safe,

    L.
    Which Jen are you referring to? There are probably as many Jen's as there are Jessica"s.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape