Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5144
-
10-07-21 10:31 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 147Sarah
Anyone seen this one yet? Responded via text quickly, said 120 hh and has In in Manchester.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/053904807190
-
10-06-21 10:35 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 820Agree on all counts
Probably mid to late 50's but in great shape for her age. I last saw her maybe just before COVID hit, I think. She self-describes as "very oral. " I've seen her twice and while I am mostly AMPs these days, if I were in the area and had a desire for a pleasant, attractive, mature woman close to my age, she would be my first choice.
Originally Posted by HobbyTown50
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 09:53 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 38Lacy
Lacy is a very nice lady, easy setup and yes she owns her age, as do some of us. I've not seen her in over a year, but she offered two distinct levels of service, I only partook in the former level, which has some very unique adders, similar to what KiKi in Lowell offers, I would recommend, if you don't have mature restrictions. It's a much better value IMHO, then the other convenient and less GFE experience option in Manchester.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 01:15 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 90Unfortunate
Not the experience I had. Most of these girls are hit or miss around here anyway. I find most aren't worth the effort. She's real, but probably chasing demons.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:31 #2530Banned Member

Posts: 414Must be charging 1. 00 per pound.
Originally Posted by MordRede
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 18:15 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 198Nicole
So I tried to set something up with her soon after seeing this post. She wanted. 9 for 15 and was at a hotel room with others in the room with her. You could hear them over the phone. She used no caution talking about what the deal was for and said they'd be gone by the time I got there. Seemed a bit sketchy to me to be so open about it and have so many people at the location. My two cents.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 07:44 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 223Lacy
You can get her info here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2649997-277186.
Have to say, she's more like mid-60's than 40's. Kind of a turn-off for me, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 00:38 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 177Manchester Lacy?
Is this the much older lacy in Manchester? Could you provide a link?
Originally Posted by SugarBoston99
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 11:05 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 352Jennifer
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...chester-791379
Originally Posted by MordRede
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 16:44 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 142All I need is a little Link
Could you provide a link for this girl?
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 16:43 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 142Pat, I'd like to buy a link
Could you provide a link to her?
Originally Posted by SugarBoston99
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 16:33 #2523Senior Member

Posts: 405Price for 15 min
Well YellowSkin, I don't know why you're amazed about anything I said. After all, if you were paying attention to who wrote what you read, you'd realize it wasn't me.
Originally Posted by YellowSkin
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 14:44 #2522Regular Member

Posts: 17Lacy
Met up with Lacy at her in call. Street parking nearby. She has pets and smokes but didn't during the session. She started with a body rub and started a BBBJ on the flip. Cover came on and proceeded to FS. Finished with a BBBJ and CIM.
-
10-03-21 11:24 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 29Price for 15 min.
So I'm amazed at humpty dumpty BBBJ FS, 5 different positions in 15 min. Wow no wonder he calls himself humpty dumpty LOL.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 11:09 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 405Jen
Which Jen are you referring to? There are probably as many Jen's as there are Jessica"s.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





