Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5150
-
10-10-21 09:29 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 69Mailbox should be working now.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 07:51 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 223New UTR in Manchester
LilbroTrucker. Your mailbox is full! Guess the interest in a UTR is overwhelming! Any pictures? If you don't mind sharing.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 16:54 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 182Search Crystal. I haven't seen her because of the bad reviews.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 17:26 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 69New UTR in Manchester.
I met a fantastic UTR girl from SA. In Manchester. She is 36 and I had the time of my life. No rush. She is definitely just a sugar bay, and not a pro. She needed some help with some bill money. PM for her info.
-
10-07-21 16:05 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 360Sarah
I believe there are reports on here that were not very good.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 14:02 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 249Sarah
Pics are deceiving, she's been around a long time, heavy addiction took its toll. You'll find many postings in the concord and manch forums.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:31 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 147Sarah
Anyone seen this one yet? Responded via text quickly, said 120 hh and has In in Manchester.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/053904807190
-
10-06-21 10:35 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 820Agree on all counts
Probably mid to late 50's but in great shape for her age. I last saw her maybe just before COVID hit, I think. She self-describes as "very oral. " I've seen her twice and while I am mostly AMPs these days, if I were in the area and had a desire for a pleasant, attractive, mature woman close to my age, she would be my first choice.
Originally Posted by HobbyTown50
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 09:53 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 38Lacy
Lacy is a very nice lady, easy setup and yes she owns her age, as do some of us. I've not seen her in over a year, but she offered two distinct levels of service, I only partook in the former level, which has some very unique adders, similar to what KiKi in Lowell offers, I would recommend, if you don't have mature restrictions. It's a much better value IMHO, then the other convenient and less GFE experience option in Manchester.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 01:15 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 90Unfortunate
Not the experience I had. Most of these girls are hit or miss around here anyway. I find most aren't worth the effort. She's real, but probably chasing demons.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:31 #2530Banned Member

Posts: 414Must be charging 1. 00 per pound.
Originally Posted by MordRede
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 18:15 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 198Nicole
So I tried to set something up with her soon after seeing this post. She wanted. 9 for 15 and was at a hotel room with others in the room with her. You could hear them over the phone. She used no caution talking about what the deal was for and said they'd be gone by the time I got there. Seemed a bit sketchy to me to be so open about it and have so many people at the location. My two cents.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 07:44 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 223Lacy
You can get her info here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2649997-277186.
Have to say, she's more like mid-60's than 40's. Kind of a turn-off for me, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 00:38 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 177Manchester Lacy?
Is this the much older lacy in Manchester? Could you provide a link?
Originally Posted by SugarBoston99
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 11:05 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 352Jennifer
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...chester-791379
Originally Posted by MordRede
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





