Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 552 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    You mean there's actually a sign on the wall claiming it's state law not to pay for pussy in advance?

    I really can't remember ever having a girl actually ask me to in Pandoras or Kittens, maybe, don't remember, most don't. Never heard anything about it being law, which seems kinda absurd.

    I wonder if they'd let me take a picture?
    Yes. It's a giant sign on the wall right as you enter Kittens. It doesn't say pussy, having sex in the club is illegal. It's requiring payment for dances in advance that is illegal. I believe it even lists the section number, but I could be wrong.

  2. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She went storming over to security to raise hell that I went in the back room but wouldn't pay her. He simply walked over to the giant sign on the wall, pointed to the section that states Washington Law does not allow you to pay money in advance for a dance.
    You mean there's actually a sign on the wall claiming it's state law not to pay for pussy in advance?

    I really can't remember ever having a girl actually ask me to in Pandoras or Kittens, maybe, don't remember, most don't. Never heard anything about it being law, which seems kinda absurd.

    I wonder if they'd let me take a picture?

  3. #2874
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed!
    My rule is to never pay for dances up front. I've learned repeatedly that once the money is in their hands, they no longer have incentive to even dance for you. I've even read reports in the past where they get to the VIP, the stripper asks for the money and then leaves and never comes back. Every time I felt ripped off (except once), I gave the money in advance and then got nothing. I no longer give money until after the dance.

    I was at Kittens about 6 months ago and the stripper asked for money in advance. I flat out said, "no". She said either I pay in advance or I don't get a dance. So, I grabbed my drink and went back to the main room. She went storming over to security to raise hell that I went in the back room but wouldn't pay her. He simply walked over to the giant sign on the wall, pointed to the section that states Washington Law does not allow you to pay money in advance for a dance. She gave me the death look for hours after that. Especially as I went had dances with like five other women.

  4. #2873
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday night line up: Vanessa, Vee, Barbie, Brittany, jasmine, and one girl whose name I didn't catch.

    I totally got taken but it's really all my fault. I've been visiting Seattle all week, and have a few favorites who will do 3 dances for 100 and I've left happy each time. Not tonight. LOL I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino, white, Hispanic. Started rubbing my junk right away when she sat down to chat. Told me dances were 30. I was fine with that and thought 3-4 and I would be out the door. I've got no complaints about her dances, she is actually amazing. Almost finished me off, but she knew exactly what she was doing😂 But I'll say again, if your just looking for dances she is really good. In fact the best I've had all week. However after the 4th dance she asked if I wanted to get naughty in a private room. Of course I know better and should have said no, and had her do one more dance and I would have been done, but I asked how naughty can we get. Her reply was " as naughty as you want". My reply was so anything goes because I really want to be inside of you! She said and I quote. "sure babe. For you 200". I wasn't thinking and she is really cute, so I said let's do it. So I give her 120 for the 4 dances. She takes me to the counter and I give the dude 50 for the room. The whole time at the counter she is rubbing my junk, kissing my neck, whispering how she just wants to make me cum. I bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed! The great dances I was getting from her before disappeared. After like three minutes is just rubbing me through my pants. I told her I had a cover in my pocket. Because I thought maybe she was skipping the dances and we were going to the good stuff. She said, no babe, I want to watch you jerk it, it turns me on. " and she undoes my pants and puts my hand on me. I'll skip the next few minutes of me telling her she mislead me, but that's how it ended. My hand doing it myself. Period. I asked if she had a wipe or paper towel while I'm still sitting in the chair and she said, "no babe, go to the bathroom". And literally walked out of the room. I was dumbfounded. LOL I can't say I've ever paid 370 to finish myself off. But I sure did tonight. So just know while Vanessa is cute and a hell of a sales girl, she is all sizzle and no steak and will not deliver. It's a shame, because I said no to Brittney who I think would have delivered. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't fall for her cute and charming act in the beginning unless you just want a good dance in the little playground area, but be forewarned once she has you there she is setting you up for the strike 😂 I really should have known better, but oh well at least I have a story to tell.
    If you break long posts into paragraphs it's easier to read.

    Vanessa was okay before she got so big and fat. She never did FS that I'm aware of.

    It helps to ask specifically what they'll do. If they say get naughty, that's too vague. I wouldn't have guessed she'd completely shut down.

  5. #2872
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday night line up: Vanessa, Vee, Barbie, Brittany, jasmine, and one girl whose name I didn't catch.

    I totally got taken but it's really all my fault. I've been visiting Seattle all week, and have a few favorites who will do 3 dances for 100 and I've left happy each time. Not tonight. LOL I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino, white, Hispanic. Started rubbing my junk right away when she sat down to chat. Told me dances were 30. I was fine with that and thought 3-4 and I would be out the door. I've got no complaints about her dances, she is actually amazing. Almost finished me off, but she knew exactly what she was doing😂 But I'll say again, if your just looking for dances she is really good. In fact the best I've had all week. However after the 4th dance she asked if I wanted to get naughty in a private room. Of course I know better and should have said no, and had her do one more dance and I would have been done, but I asked how naughty can we get. Her reply was " as naughty as you want". My reply was so anything goes because I really want to be inside of you! She said and I quote. "sure babe. For you 200". I wasn't thinking and she is really cute, so I said let's do it. So I give her 120 for the 4 dances. She takes me to the counter and I give the dude 50 for the room. The whole time at the counter she is rubbing my junk, kissing my neck, whispering how she just wants to make me cum. I bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed! The great dances I was getting from her before disappeared. After like three minutes is just rubbing me through my pants. I told her I had a cover in my pocket. Because I thought maybe she was skipping the dances and we were going to the good stuff. She said, no babe, I want to watch you jerk it, it turns me on. " and she undoes my pants and puts my hand on me. I'll skip the next few minutes of me telling her she mislead me, but that's how it ended. My hand doing it myself. Period. I asked if she had a wipe or paper towel while I'm still sitting in the chair and she said, "no babe, go to the bathroom". And literally walked out of the room. I was dumbfounded. LOL I can't say I've ever paid 370 to finish myself off. But I sure did tonight. So just know while Vanessa is cute and a hell of a sales girl, she is all sizzle and no steak and will not deliver. It's a shame, because I said no to Brittney who I think would have delivered. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't fall for her cute and charming act in the beginning unless you just want a good dance in the little playground area, but be forewarned once she has you there she is setting you up for the strike 😂 I really should have known better, but oh well at least I have a story to tell.
    Thanks for the warning, sorry you got taken.

  6. #2871
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino.
    Hmmm a Filipino is a guy, a Filapina is a girl. I hope "she" wasn't a Filipino.

  7. #2870

    Tuesday night Pandora's. Avoid Vanessa

    Tuesday night line up: Vanessa, Vee, Barbie, Brittany, jasmine, and one girl whose name I didn't catch.

    I totally got taken but it's really all my fault. I've been visiting Seattle all week, and have a few favorites who will do 3 dances for 100 and I've left happy each time. Not tonight. LOL I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino, white, Hispanic. Started rubbing my junk right away when she sat down to chat. Told me dances were 30. I was fine with that and thought 3-4 and I would be out the door. I've got no complaints about her dances, she is actually amazing. Almost finished me off, but she knew exactly what she was doing😂 But I'll say again, if your just looking for dances she is really good. In fact the best I've had all week. However after the 4th dance she asked if I wanted to get naughty in a private room. Of course I know better and should have said no, and had her do one more dance and I would have been done, but I asked how naughty can we get. Her reply was " as naughty as you want". My reply was so anything goes because I really want to be inside of you! She said and I quote. "sure babe. For you 200". I wasn't thinking and she is really cute, so I said let's do it. So I give her 120 for the 4 dances. She takes me to the counter and I give the dude 50 for the room. The whole time at the counter she is rubbing my junk, kissing my neck, whispering how she just wants to make me cum. I bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed! The great dances I was getting from her before disappeared. After like three minutes is just rubbing me through my pants. I told her I had a cover in my pocket. Because I thought maybe she was skipping the dances and we were going to the good stuff. She said, no babe, I want to watch you jerk it, it turns me on. " and she undoes my pants and puts my hand on me. I'll skip the next few minutes of me telling her she mislead me, but that's how it ended. My hand doing it myself. Period. I asked if she had a wipe or paper towel while I'm still sitting in the chair and she said, "no babe, go to the bathroom". And literally walked out of the room. I was dumbfounded. LOL I can't say I've ever paid 370 to finish myself off. But I sure did tonight. So just know while Vanessa is cute and a hell of a sales girl, she is all sizzle and no steak and will not deliver. It's a shame, because I said no to Brittney who I think would have delivered. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't fall for her cute and charming act in the beginning unless you just want a good dance in the little playground area, but be forewarned once she has you there she is setting you up for the strike 😂 I really should have known better, but oh well at least I have a story to tell.

  8. #2869

    Tuesday Lineup Pandoras

    Luna, Amber, Monse, Sative, Allie, Martina, Simone, Ava, Isis Molly.

  9. #2868

    Kittens week night

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Which place is better on a Wednesday night, kittens or Pandora's?
    Answering my own question LOL.

    Decided to go to kittens Wednesday night, club was slow, about 10 dancers and same amount of patrons. A few girls approached me but weren't my type. Around midnight a big group came from the Mariners game and the place became more lively.

    Maddie sat next to me, bland Asian chick that offered FS for 3 bills in the VIP. Went with regular dances instead, plenty of 2 way touching in the chairs, after 3 songs with fiv and her hand under my pants I left happy.

    She's nothing spectacular but would repeat for her down to earth demeanor.

  10. #2867

    Lola at Pandoras

    Finally got to see Lola on Saturday around 1 pm and man it's all true. I didn't feel rushed. She comes prepared with tools to get the job done. My only complaint is I didn't get a longer VIP time and pretty much rushed myself to the finish line. For reference, Lola is fit, mid 20's, large fakes, tattoos, very gorgeous. Lola is really chatty. I didn't feel like a "customer" that day. CFS $$ she is definitely worth it. Coming from someone who had given up on SC visits mid 2019.

  11. #2866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    Which dancer did you get it from?
    Read his posts.

  12. #2865

    Pandoras BBBJ

    Which dancer did you get it from?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Wrap it up. I was clean a month ago. Now I caught something at Pandoras.

    No more BBBJ for me.

  13. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Wrap it up. I was clean a month ago. Now I caught something at Pandoras.

    No more BBBJ for me.
    Completely agree! I've never done BBFS, but BBBJ was fine with me. I just spent 2 weeks in hawaii got 2 BBBJ at clubs there and by the end of my trip was pissing fire! My doc said sti's can live in the throat and be passed on that way. Thank god a week on antibiotic and I was fine, but apparently the throat is dangerous and it's a common thing. So no more BBBJ for me rather! Was a miserable week and very painful!

  14. #2863
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Wrap it up

    Wrap it up. I was clean a month ago. Now I caught something at Pandoras.

    No more BBBJ for me.

  15. #2862
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I completely disagree with your assesment.

    No signs of drug use. Very clean.

    Takes good care of her skin and is in great shape.

    Are you sure you are not talking about Samba? She is looking rough these days. She will allow bbgreek for 200.

    So I did enjoy myself.
    Just to add more info. When I saw Summer at Kittens, she definitely was more than a little fucked up. I have a friend at Kittens (a real friend, not someone I've ever seen in the club). When I mentioned the offer a few days later, she told me she was a big user and I should probably avoid her. I was non-committal. She grabbed me and said, "Jeez, at least wear a condom" and was irritated with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape