Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 553 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Hi gang, brother from Hawaii. Enjoyed my time at Dj Vu tonight and spent quality time with Jetta. The definition of a perfect spinner. AA and Irish. Very sweet. Wondering if tomorrow I go back and take the VIP, what type of action I would get. Try to get some info but she did not give much details. Maybe Dj Vu is not a place for FS. Thanks for any info.
    Pandora's daytime Monse.

  2. #2900

    Jetta at Déjà Vu, any extra?

    Hi gang, brother from Hawaii. Enjoyed my time at Déjà Vu tonight and spent quality time with Jetta. The definition of a perfect spinner. AA and Irish. Very sweet. Wondering if tomorrow I go back and take the VIP, what type of action I would get. Try to get some info but she did not give much details. Maybe Déjà Vu is not a place for FS. Thanks for any info.

  3. #2899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    Writing my last contribution while waiting in the airport for my flight back to Florida. Even though I was swindled by Vanessa at Pandora's, I still had fun and went two more times because I just couldn't help myself.

    Wed night line up. I was there right at shift change it seems so when I got there was: Lucy, Dynasty, Vee, Frankie, Selina, Amber, Yasmine, Allie Milan. It was that way for about 45 minutes and then the line up ended up: Julia, Tassa, Visa, Mulan, Deysha.

    Literally less than 5 guys the entire time I was there so ended up talking to each girl more than once. Lucy is cute and everything is on the table for 300, but I passed because we just were not clicking. Vee is a mess who can barely talk. Selina is a sweetheart but wouldn't give any indication about what is or is not available. Amber will do anything and everything is negotiable, but she seemed so out of it I suspected she was on something. Tassa is drop dead gorgeous, smart, warm, friendly, and offers absolutely no extras. Ended up getting a package from Deysha. Sexy older girl. Nice booty and breasts, smells ama info. All business. 100 for three dances and a hand job. Pretty sure not much else is available.

    Thursday Afternoon line up: Martina, Celeste, Ava, Dynasty, Anya, Athena, Faith, Diamond, Luna.

    The only girl I didn't get to talk to was Faith. She had a steady stream of older Japanese men and so I have no idea what she is about, but she is popular. She was so busy she never even danced in the rotation. Celeste was my favorite to talk to. Super cute and very smart. But sort of distant and absolutely no indication of extras. After cycling through talking to all the girls, Luna had had just been sitting in a corner on her phone between her dances finally approached. And she made my day!
    Nice. I have banged ever day shift dancer listed but Athena.

    Last time I banged Luna was at Centerfolds in Ballard like 10 years ago.

    She was old then. Did she break out the Johnson and Johnson Baby oil?

  4. #2898

    Pandora's capstone

    Writing my last contribution while waiting in the airport for my flight back to Florida. Even though I was swindled by Vanessa at Pandora's, I still had fun and went two more times because I just couldn't help myself.

    Wed night line up. I was there right at shift change it seems so when I got there was: Lucy, Dynasty, Vee, Frankie, Selina, Amber, Yasmine, Allie Milan. It was that way for about 45 minutes and then the line up ended up: Julia, Tassa, Visa, Mulan, Deysha.

    Literally less than 5 guys the entire time I was there so ended up talking to each girl more than once. Lucy is cute and everything is on the table for 300, but I passed because we just were not clicking. Vee is a mess who can barely talk. Selina is a sweetheart but wouldn't give any indication about what is or is not available. Amber will do anything and everything is negotiable, but she seemed so out of it I suspected she was on something. Tassa is drop dead gorgeous, smart, warm, friendly, and offers absolutely no extras. Ended up getting a package from Deysha. Sexy older girl. Nice booty and breasts, smells ama info. All business. 100 for three dances and a hand job. Pretty sure not much else is available.

    Thursday Afternoon line up: Martina, Celeste, Ava, Dynasty, Anya, Athena, Faith, Diamond, Luna.

    The only girl I didn't get to talk to was Faith. She had a steady stream of older Japanese men and so I have no idea what she is about, but she is popular. She was so busy she never even danced in the rotation. Celeste was my favorite to talk to. Super cute and very smart. But sort of distant and absolutely no indication of extras. After cycling through talking to all the girls, Luna had had just been sitting in a corner on her phone between her dances finally approached. And she made my day!

    Yes she is older and not as cute as the younger gurus, but her personality rocks! She asked if I want to keep hearing from all these girls about how I should have dances to help pay for their imaginary school or if I'd rather just pay for pussy 😂128514;.

    We chatted for half an hour, had fun, went to the private dance area. She was not the least bit interested in time or how many dances. Great dances. Leading to coveted BJ. Leading to cfs with her Latin dirty talk all the way through. She cleaned me up after and took the cover. $200 and out the door. That's what I'm used to in Fort Lauderdale. Great service, awesome company, reasonable price. At least I know I can find it here when I'm here for work every few weeks. Luna is worth it and ended my trip on a high note. Enjoy guys, be safe, have fun. If you ever need info when in Florida, let me know.

  5. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheSloth  [View Original Post]
    My biggest problem at Kittens is being too sober. How do you guys get drunk in there LOL.
    Doghouse next door. Have a few drinks; go to Kittens. When you start to sober up, go to Doghouse, have a few drinks, go to Kittens. Keep your ticket, doorman will forget you.

  6. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've been after Amaya for awhile. She showed up drunk once and I was mostly drunk. We had a regular dance and she told me she prefers that I wear sweats or shorts so she can get a hold of my dick when she's dancing. I said, "I don't need sweats, here you go" and whipped it out. She did four dances stroking it while it was out in the booths in the back.

    I went back a few days later to seal the deal, we went for a dance and she said, "Hey, last time you were here, I was drinking and things got a little out of hand, that's not going to happen again. " I then spent more money on dances and asked if she was willing to meet outside the club or do something in VIP. She said, "I'm a dancer, not a prostitute, if you want to take care of yourself, I'll watch, but that's about it."
    My biggest problem at Kittens is being too sober. How do you guys get drunk in there LOL.

  7. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheSloth  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Amaya. I've talked to most of them. Almost everyone is available for some extras.
    I've been after Amaya for awhile. She showed up drunk once and I was mostly drunk. We had a regular dance and she told me she prefers that I wear sweats or shorts so she can get a hold of my dick when she's dancing. I said, "I don't need sweats, here you go" and whipped it out. She did four dances stroking it while it was out in the booths in the back.

    I went back a few days later to seal the deal, we went for a dance and she said, "Hey, last time you were here, I was drinking and things got a little out of hand, that's not going to happen again. " I then spent more money on dances and asked if she was willing to meet outside the club or do something in VIP. She said, "I'm a dancer, not a prostitute, if you want to take care of yourself, I'll watch, but that's about it."

  8. #2894

    Any info

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    She's so hot. Any intel on her dances?
    Hey guys any info on her that can be shared? How are the lap dances? Any extras?

  9. #2893

    Amaya??

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I was there too. Maddie offered me her 300 VIP deal. Went with someone else.

    I'm wondering if Amaya has opened up and is offering extras.
    Which one is Amaya. I've talked to most of them. Almost everyone is available for some extras.

  10. #2892

    Amaya

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheSloth  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens Wednesday night.
    I was there too. Maddie offered me her 300 VIP deal. Went with someone else.

    I'm wondering if Amaya has opened up and is offering extras.

  11. #2891

    Kittens Experience

    Went to Kittens Wednesday night. There were about 10 girls and 20 guests. Girls were doing rotations on 2 stages then come to you ask if you want to have "more fun" with them.

    Almost every one is FS available. I didn't catch most of names but I would say there are 3 or 4 girls are in the good-looking category and the rest of them are average.

    The price varies a lot, which I found unbelievable. For 1/2 hr FS, it varies from 3. To 7. The girl quoted me 7. Is just an average girl. She claims she is a pornstar but come on. She wouldn't even stand out if she works on AA north that cost 1. For a quick job or car date.

    Of course I didn't take her. However, all of them seem over priced to me.

    Wondering is there a "standard price" that I should negotiate and they all accept? Or there are some specialties that 7. Is worth doing?

  12. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    You mean there's actually a sign on the wall claiming it's state law not to pay for pussy in advance?

    I really can't remember ever having a girl actually ask me to in Pandoras or Kittens, maybe, don't remember, most don't. Never heard anything about it being law, which seems kinda absurd.

    I wonder if they'd let me take a picture?
    Yes. It's a giant sign on the wall right as you enter Kittens. It doesn't say pussy, having sex in the club is illegal. It's requiring payment for dances in advance that is illegal. I believe it even lists the section number, but I could be wrong.

  13. #2889
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She went storming over to security to raise hell that I went in the back room but wouldn't pay her. He simply walked over to the giant sign on the wall, pointed to the section that states Washington Law does not allow you to pay money in advance for a dance.
    You mean there's actually a sign on the wall claiming it's state law not to pay for pussy in advance?

    I really can't remember ever having a girl actually ask me to in Pandoras or Kittens, maybe, don't remember, most don't. Never heard anything about it being law, which seems kinda absurd.

    I wonder if they'd let me take a picture?

  14. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed!
    My rule is to never pay for dances up front. I've learned repeatedly that once the money is in their hands, they no longer have incentive to even dance for you. I've even read reports in the past where they get to the VIP, the stripper asks for the money and then leaves and never comes back. Every time I felt ripped off (except once), I gave the money in advance and then got nothing. I no longer give money until after the dance.

    I was at Kittens about 6 months ago and the stripper asked for money in advance. I flat out said, "no". She said either I pay in advance or I don't get a dance. So, I grabbed my drink and went back to the main room. She went storming over to security to raise hell that I went in the back room but wouldn't pay her. He simply walked over to the giant sign on the wall, pointed to the section that states Washington Law does not allow you to pay money in advance for a dance. She gave me the death look for hours after that. Especially as I went had dances with like five other women.

  15. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday night line up: Vanessa, Vee, Barbie, Brittany, jasmine, and one girl whose name I didn't catch.

    I totally got taken but it's really all my fault. I've been visiting Seattle all week, and have a few favorites who will do 3 dances for 100 and I've left happy each time. Not tonight. LOL I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino, white, Hispanic. Started rubbing my junk right away when she sat down to chat. Told me dances were 30. I was fine with that and thought 3-4 and I would be out the door. I've got no complaints about her dances, she is actually amazing. Almost finished me off, but she knew exactly what she was doing😂 But I'll say again, if your just looking for dances she is really good. In fact the best I've had all week. However after the 4th dance she asked if I wanted to get naughty in a private room. Of course I know better and should have said no, and had her do one more dance and I would have been done, but I asked how naughty can we get. Her reply was " as naughty as you want". My reply was so anything goes because I really want to be inside of you! She said and I quote. "sure babe. For you 200". I wasn't thinking and she is really cute, so I said let's do it. So I give her 120 for the 4 dances. She takes me to the counter and I give the dude 50 for the room. The whole time at the counter she is rubbing my junk, kissing my neck, whispering how she just wants to make me cum. I bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed! The great dances I was getting from her before disappeared. After like three minutes is just rubbing me through my pants. I told her I had a cover in my pocket. Because I thought maybe she was skipping the dances and we were going to the good stuff. She said, no babe, I want to watch you jerk it, it turns me on. " and she undoes my pants and puts my hand on me. I'll skip the next few minutes of me telling her she mislead me, but that's how it ended. My hand doing it myself. Period. I asked if she had a wipe or paper towel while I'm still sitting in the chair and she said, "no babe, go to the bathroom". And literally walked out of the room. I was dumbfounded. LOL I can't say I've ever paid 370 to finish myself off. But I sure did tonight. So just know while Vanessa is cute and a hell of a sales girl, she is all sizzle and no steak and will not deliver. It's a shame, because I said no to Brittney who I think would have delivered. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't fall for her cute and charming act in the beginning unless you just want a good dance in the little playground area, but be forewarned once she has you there she is setting you up for the strike 😂 I really should have known better, but oh well at least I have a story to tell.
    If you break long posts into paragraphs it's easier to read.

    Vanessa was okay before she got so big and fat. She never did FS that I'm aware of.

    It helps to ask specifically what they'll do. If they say get naughty, that's too vague. I wouldn't have guessed she'd completely shut down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape