Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 8286
-
10-01-21 00:12 #2856Regular Member

Posts: 14Lake City strip clubs
Any girls from any of the Lake city strip clubs offer FS or BJs at the club?
-
09-30-21 22:42 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 52Understood good Sir. Mind if I PM you for more?
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 16:55 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 987Barbie is a waste of a dancer. 1 on and every time.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
Watch the dancer as they come out. If they go directly to the bathroom and look like they are holding something in their hand, it is the guys jizz.
If both the guy and the dancer head to each respective bathroom, he has to take the condom off.
If he heads straight for the door, no condom was used or she took the condom.
-
09-30-21 14:20 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 75Lola details?
Not sure what you don't know but: she works Wed and Sat days. She recommends VIP sessions because it is a better deal for the PL. Rates don't change there (e. G. 3/$) but the menu can.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
She has been in the game far longer (since Honeys, in fact) than most would guess and her recent augmentation has drawn new interest. Her skills reflect her tenure.
In my limited experience, she relocated fabric without prompting and was eagerly reciprocal.
Her IG account (scroll down for details earlier) can be interesting and reportedly she will dialog through that venue.
Was this helpful?
-
09-30-21 00:26 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 379Wednesday night
Which place is better on a Wednesday night, kittens or Pandora's?
-
09-30-21 00:10 #2851Regular Member

Posts: 8Allie.
Bump! Just tryna bubble this back up top to see if anyone knows?
Originally Posted by GituMumu
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 18:37 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 52Lola Pandy's IG
Alright god damnit who's got the details on Lola because that pic of her on Pandy's IG story is fire. Why'all been holding out on me.
-
09-29-21 18:22 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 52I love that I'm such a degenerate that my phone autocorrected Bothel to brothel.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
Her main is at baristabrazilian_ and backup is at brazilianxrated. PM if you got info.
-
09-29-21 11:32 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 987When I went the other night after work, she refused BBBJ.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
She said something about dancers with STD's.
Needless to say, it was a lackluster visit.
-
09-29-21 09:48 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 149Uh
I disagree. I think he jumped jumped the gun player. A coffee here and there and gaining her trust would have likely ended differently with a little patience. Keep in mind these ladies don't normally go home and spend the night wif rando dudes. Ever hear the expression the 3rd time is the charm?. I would have at least took it to the 3rd occasion and been straight up with her about what I wanted to do if she decides to come thru. At this point he really doesn't know if she planned on looking for an arrangement or if she was just feeling him out to occasionally throw it at him for fun.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 21:31 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 444Market will bear
I knew one dancer / escort who would quote prices like that. I asked her why. She explained most guys won't negotiate. Couldn't fault her logic but didn't pay those crazy rates. Funny part was, years later I ran into her at club and she tried the high rate with me. Turned her down explaining I've had two of her friends team up on me for that price.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 20:49 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 1019Samba has to be close to 50.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I will pass on the drip dick.
-
09-28-21 20:44 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 1019Whoa! 600 for BBFS?
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
That is too much!
-
09-28-21 17:15 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 444Fees
You pay the club. 5 for 15 min, . 75 for 30 min, 1 for 60 min. THEN you pay the dancer whatever you and her agree on.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 17:14 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 142I'm to paranoid to BB a provider but that's just me. Was just curious as I've been planning to get out to see Monse and possibly Samba but was trying to gauge the cost. I was looking for more covered activities from them.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




