Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 553 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday night line up: Vanessa, Vee, Barbie, Brittany, jasmine, and one girl whose name I didn't catch.

    I totally got taken but it's really all my fault. I've been visiting Seattle all week, and have a few favorites who will do 3 dances for 100 and I've left happy each time. Not tonight. LOL I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino, white, Hispanic. Started rubbing my junk right away when she sat down to chat. Told me dances were 30. I was fine with that and thought 3-4 and I would be out the door. I've got no complaints about her dances, she is actually amazing. Almost finished me off, but she knew exactly what she was doing😂 But I'll say again, if your just looking for dances she is really good. In fact the best I've had all week. However after the 4th dance she asked if I wanted to get naughty in a private room. Of course I know better and should have said no, and had her do one more dance and I would have been done, but I asked how naughty can we get. Her reply was " as naughty as you want". My reply was so anything goes because I really want to be inside of you! She said and I quote. "sure babe. For you 200". I wasn't thinking and she is really cute, so I said let's do it. So I give her 120 for the 4 dances. She takes me to the counter and I give the dude 50 for the room. The whole time at the counter she is rubbing my junk, kissing my neck, whispering how she just wants to make me cum. I bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed! The great dances I was getting from her before disappeared. After like three minutes is just rubbing me through my pants. I told her I had a cover in my pocket. Because I thought maybe she was skipping the dances and we were going to the good stuff. She said, no babe, I want to watch you jerk it, it turns me on. " and she undoes my pants and puts my hand on me. I'll skip the next few minutes of me telling her she mislead me, but that's how it ended. My hand doing it myself. Period. I asked if she had a wipe or paper towel while I'm still sitting in the chair and she said, "no babe, go to the bathroom". And literally walked out of the room. I was dumbfounded. LOL I can't say I've ever paid 370 to finish myself off. But I sure did tonight. So just know while Vanessa is cute and a hell of a sales girl, she is all sizzle and no steak and will not deliver. It's a shame, because I said no to Brittney who I think would have delivered. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't fall for her cute and charming act in the beginning unless you just want a good dance in the little playground area, but be forewarned once she has you there she is setting you up for the strike 😂 I really should have known better, but oh well at least I have a story to tell.
    Thanks for the warning, sorry you got taken.

  2. #2885
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino.
    Hmmm a Filipino is a guy, a Filapina is a girl. I hope "she" wasn't a Filipino.

  3. #2884

    Tuesday night Pandora's. Avoid Vanessa

    Tuesday night line up: Vanessa, Vee, Barbie, Brittany, jasmine, and one girl whose name I didn't catch.

    I totally got taken but it's really all my fault. I've been visiting Seattle all week, and have a few favorites who will do 3 dances for 100 and I've left happy each time. Not tonight. LOL I totally got swindled by Vanessa. Cute, thick girl. Big booty, huge boobs, long hair. Very very cute. She is Filipino, white, Hispanic. Started rubbing my junk right away when she sat down to chat. Told me dances were 30. I was fine with that and thought 3-4 and I would be out the door. I've got no complaints about her dances, she is actually amazing. Almost finished me off, but she knew exactly what she was doing😂 But I'll say again, if your just looking for dances she is really good. In fact the best I've had all week. However after the 4th dance she asked if I wanted to get naughty in a private room. Of course I know better and should have said no, and had her do one more dance and I would have been done, but I asked how naughty can we get. Her reply was " as naughty as you want". My reply was so anything goes because I really want to be inside of you! She said and I quote. "sure babe. For you 200". I wasn't thinking and she is really cute, so I said let's do it. So I give her 120 for the 4 dances. She takes me to the counter and I give the dude 50 for the room. The whole time at the counter she is rubbing my junk, kissing my neck, whispering how she just wants to make me cum. I bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. So we go the little room, she asks for the 200. And my oh my how things changed! The great dances I was getting from her before disappeared. After like three minutes is just rubbing me through my pants. I told her I had a cover in my pocket. Because I thought maybe she was skipping the dances and we were going to the good stuff. She said, no babe, I want to watch you jerk it, it turns me on. " and she undoes my pants and puts my hand on me. I'll skip the next few minutes of me telling her she mislead me, but that's how it ended. My hand doing it myself. Period. I asked if she had a wipe or paper towel while I'm still sitting in the chair and she said, "no babe, go to the bathroom". And literally walked out of the room. I was dumbfounded. LOL I can't say I've ever paid 370 to finish myself off. But I sure did tonight. So just know while Vanessa is cute and a hell of a sales girl, she is all sizzle and no steak and will not deliver. It's a shame, because I said no to Brittney who I think would have delivered. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't fall for her cute and charming act in the beginning unless you just want a good dance in the little playground area, but be forewarned once she has you there she is setting you up for the strike 😂 I really should have known better, but oh well at least I have a story to tell.

  4. #2883

    Tuesday Lineup Pandoras

    Luna, Amber, Monse, Sative, Allie, Martina, Simone, Ava, Isis Molly.

  5. #2882

    Kittens week night

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Which place is better on a Wednesday night, kittens or Pandora's?
    Answering my own question LOL.

    Decided to go to kittens Wednesday night, club was slow, about 10 dancers and same amount of patrons. A few girls approached me but weren't my type. Around midnight a big group came from the Mariners game and the place became more lively.

    Maddie sat next to me, bland Asian chick that offered FS for 3 bills in the VIP. Went with regular dances instead, plenty of 2 way touching in the chairs, after 3 songs with fiv and her hand under my pants I left happy.

    She's nothing spectacular but would repeat for her down to earth demeanor.

  6. #2881

    Lola at Pandoras

    Finally got to see Lola on Saturday around 1 pm and man it's all true. I didn't feel rushed. She comes prepared with tools to get the job done. My only complaint is I didn't get a longer VIP time and pretty much rushed myself to the finish line. For reference, Lola is fit, mid 20's, large fakes, tattoos, very gorgeous. Lola is really chatty. I didn't feel like a "customer" that day. CFS $$ she is definitely worth it. Coming from someone who had given up on SC visits mid 2019.

  7. #2880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    Which dancer did you get it from?
    Read his posts.

  8. #2879

    Pandoras BBBJ

    Which dancer did you get it from?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Wrap it up. I was clean a month ago. Now I caught something at Pandoras.

    No more BBBJ for me.

  9. #2878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Wrap it up. I was clean a month ago. Now I caught something at Pandoras.

    No more BBBJ for me.
    Completely agree! I've never done BBFS, but BBBJ was fine with me. I just spent 2 weeks in hawaii got 2 BBBJ at clubs there and by the end of my trip was pissing fire! My doc said sti's can live in the throat and be passed on that way. Thank god a week on antibiotic and I was fine, but apparently the throat is dangerous and it's a common thing. So no more BBBJ for me rather! Was a miserable week and very painful!

  10. #2877
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Wrap it up

    Wrap it up. I was clean a month ago. Now I caught something at Pandoras.

    No more BBBJ for me.

  11. #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I completely disagree with your assesment.

    No signs of drug use. Very clean.

    Takes good care of her skin and is in great shape.

    Are you sure you are not talking about Samba? She is looking rough these days. She will allow bbgreek for 200.

    So I did enjoy myself.
    Just to add more info. When I saw Summer at Kittens, she definitely was more than a little fucked up. I have a friend at Kittens (a real friend, not someone I've ever seen in the club). When I mentioned the offer a few days later, she told me she was a big user and I should probably avoid her. I was non-committal. She grabbed me and said, "Jeez, at least wear a condom" and was irritated with me.

  12. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Was it in the morning or afternoon that you met summer, I have always wanted to see her.

    .
    September 14th, 10 pm (according to my phone).

  13. #2874
    Quote Originally Posted by StkyPutang  [View Original Post]
    I am still in shock from my OTC with her a while back. Talked with her through SA and then exchanged numbers. Was super excited as her pics were of a fresh lady.

    My experience.

    Met her in the lobby at one of the nicest hotels is Seattle and was quickly disappointed with what appeared to be a strung out aurora escort. I literally tried to hide her as quick as possible. I prepaid so I continued on with the hobby. It was wise she changed her name from Summer. (Summers Eve really is a miracle worker). Nothing was good about this experience. I have since retired. She needs help.

    P.S. The hotel manager asked I not come back.
    Thanks. I completely disagree with your assesment.

    No signs of drug use. Very clean.

    Takes good care of her skin and is in great shape.

    Are you sure you are not talking about Samba? She is looking rough these days. She will allow bbgreek for 200.

    So I did enjoy myself.

  14. #2873

    The of day

    Was it in the morning or afternoon that you met summer, I have always wanted to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh. Rio is Summer. This all makes sense now. Met Summer in Kittens. She immediately wanted me to raw dog her for $300. I turned her down, she got my number and texted me a couple of times last week. I figured money was low and rent was due and didn't respond. She's doing group sex raw, I'll delete her number from my phone.
    .

  15. #2872

    Seattle advice?

    Hey Guys! So I'm from Florida where strip clubs are easy! LOL I'm here for work pretty often but never ventured out to a strip club here until last night. Went to Pandora's. Sat in the back. First girl that approached me was indigo (I think that is what she said her name was) sat down scooted up close and started talking. And talking. And talking some more. She literally made small talk until it was time for her to dance again. Right before she went to the bar and got herself a redbull and brought me a tea. She literally got me a drink. That was new! She said she had to dance but not to let anyone take her seat and would I guard her redbull. As soon as she left other girls started approaching and I just said politely I was waiting for Indigo to come back. They were all good with that. When she came back she scooted even closer and kept with the small talk. I finally asked her how the dances work here. She explained out the back room and the private rooms etc. I told her how it works in Fort Lauderdale. 200 flat rate, 10 minutes in a small private room anything and everything goes! She said there were no extras. I pressed because she said 15 minutes in a private room was 200 and included everything. But her everything just meant dancing and did not match my definition of everything. Forgot to mention while she was dancing one of the dances whispered in my ear that she was the best Dick sucker in the place. I told that to indigo who insisted she was but no matter what I offered she would not commit to letting me find out. I finally told her I was just going to hang out. She seemed sort of clingy like she would just sit and talk all night and I wanted to watch the dancers and maybe talk to others. She seemed almost sad but finally got up. Was approached by several dancers I was not interested in and then Mercedes. We talked for a bit, I told her my experience in Fort Lauderdale and she said I could get something similar from her for 350. She offered no details and I said no thanks. Was finally approached by the hottest dancer in the place I think she said Anna and Anaiah or something like that. She was rubbing on my Dick from the moment she walked up and whispering in my ear and she smelled good and looked good. Went through what I normally pay and get in Fort Lauderdale. She literally told me the best she could was 350 15 minutes in a private room where I could lick her pussy and titty fuck but that was it. I declined. She said we could do a private dance in the back room. Three dances for 100 with a massage. I asked what she meant and she said a hand job. I took her up on that! While I was looking for FS, she did an amazing full nice lap dance, kissed and whispered in my ears, let me rub her very pretty pussy and jerked me off very slowly. Well worth 100. I would go back just for that with her. But wondering about any tips to negotiate, are they willing to negotiate, and girls I should seek out specifically? Is there a better club to go to? Feel free to pm or contact me if you ever need and info in Orlando or Miami. Thanks guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape