Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 18264
-
10-04-21 21:19 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 77I doubt it. She barely speaks English right so I know she's not independent.
Originally Posted by JakeeRann99
[View Original Post]
If she or girls like Antonella went independent, I doubt they would go for 60 ss like in fast houses they do with them, usually they do higher when they realize men want them and will pay higher like some end up doing and ruining it for others.
Never pay too much smh.
-
10-04-21 20:32 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 860Hey dudes I think I reviewed her sometime last year but Brielle is back in town. She decent overall really sweet but also spicy but yeah she's here for 2 days she's a decent independent not sure if the price went up.
https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/1417638
-
10-04-21 11:06 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 62Does she work alone?
Originally Posted by JakeKick
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 10:41 #14526Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone been to the garage cdp recently? How is it?
Is DH still around 11X? What's the new phone #?
Also where are Kings and VIP? Any numbers for them?
-
10-04-21 09:46 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 77Can you pm her info if she comes to Queens.
Originally Posted by ClbNy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 09:45 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 77I've seen her incall posting in Bronx see if that helps and do post experience.
Originally Posted by Prestige1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 11:40 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 62Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Prestige1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 17:06 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 87Bianca
So I travel back to New York and I am trying to get back in touch with Bianca of Brooklyn the GFE queen to give you guys who may know who I am talking about. I had to restore my phone to factory settings and get a new laptop so I lost her contact info, pm me if you have an update on that, much appreciated.
-
09-30-21 18:31 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 2496Factsss LOL.
Originally Posted by KobesScarf
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 16:06 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 95Name? Poat is useless unless you post a name or picture.
Originally Posted by KnightEd89
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 14:36 #14519Regular Member

Posts: 20She said she outcall only. Unless I found the wrong dream.
Originally Posted by WowGad
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 01:37 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 53[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-28-21 14:26 #14517Regular Member

Posts: 13Carolinas 9/25
I went to the elusive under the scope house Carolinas on Saturday. I had a prime experience with a MILF there. She did some GFE with gagging on my balls. Did the whole 9 yards with her and finished in missionary. Place is discreet and girls there provide extras and not a typical fast house.
-
09-27-21 10:14 #14516Asswipe

Posts: 379I fully agree.
Originally Posted by GreekT
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 23:55 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 68Post got through moderation and reached me too. I'm with ya.
Originally Posted by NickyP1664
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





