Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: D h

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1384
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by KobesScarf  [View Original Post]
    Are you fucking insane? Dominicans I Colombians. Colombians are slightly hotter overall but 95% lazy sacks of shit.
    This isn't the case at Dollhouse. What you said may apply to other spots but not at Dollhouse. Colombians give better service at DH.

  2. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    They have some gems there but they have too many Dominican girls there. They need to have more Colombian girls, the Dominican girls are always the ones causing problems with their bad attitudes and bad weaves. I don't think its a coincidence that Dollhouse in its best days at 106 and even back in Jamaica had more Colombian girls.

    They need to have colombian girls like Antonella, Maggie, Amara, Patricia.
    Are you fucking insane? Dominicans I Colombians. Colombians are slightly hotter overall but 95% lazy sacks of shit.

  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    They have some gems there but they have too many Dominican girls there. They need to have more Colombian girls, the Dominican girls are always the ones causing problems with their bad attitudes and bad weaves. I don't think its a coincidence that Dollhouse in its best days at 106 and even back in Jamaica had more Colombian girls.

    They need to have colombian girls like Antonella, Maggie, Amara, Patricia.
    Interesting take, I've seen plenty Dominicana chicks and have had great experiences, had plenty of Colombianas to you can't go wrong with either one, dh always has a good mix of both.

  4. #31

    Pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by Prestige1  [View Original Post]
    My time in this state is limited so if someone has info on Zuly (dollhouse og) that would also be great, she seems to check all the categories I look for in a provider.
    I know this Incall she usually comes to every week or so. We done everything and kind of ran through her. She's solid but make sure you take care of her.

    Senior members only.

  5. #30

    Angie DH

    I returned to the DH Academy for a rematch with Rosalia. She was worthy rookie I wanted to see what a rematch would be like. Lineup was Rosalia, Deborah, Christina, Brenda, Nicole, Emelia, Emely, Angela a slim tan skinned with a natural c cup chest cannons. Along with another returning set of sisters. Ashley and Angie. Both are well known for there impressive set of chest Cannons. Angie smiled and remembered me. She rubbed her cannons on my back as she passed by to slaughter another monger. After she was done, I made up my mind to see her. Went to her danger room downstairs.

    She stated again how happy she was to see me and said how much she likes my battle style. After a few minutes. She got on her knees to begin to suck and aggressively. However she used too much teeth. So I had to instruct her and she complied and began to suck better. After a few minutes, she got on top and her grip was firm. Then started to ride vigorously and smacked me in the face with her huge cannons. Unfortunately she doesn't like them to be sucked. But they are very nice to look at. Then I put her in mish and began to grind slowly. I began to drill her slowly then picked up the pace until she tapped out. I then put her in k9 and pounded it from the back until I was close to releasing my rage. She began to reverse it back on me to get me to finish but I needed to see her chest cannons some more so I put her on her back and unleashed my rage in her Dreamcatcher.

    We chatted some more and then I left. She wanted to see me again and I told her soon.

  6. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    They have some gems there but they have too many Dominican girls there. They need to have more Colombian girls, the Dominican girls are always the ones causing problems with their bad attitudes and bad weaves. I don't think its a coincidence that Dollhouse in its best days at 106 and even back in Jamaica had more Colombian girls.

    They need to have colombian girls like Antonella, Maggie, Amara, Patricia.
    Honestly Antonella could go independent and make a killing.

  7. #28

    Zuly?

    My time in this state is limited so if someone has info on Zuly (dollhouse og) that would also be great, she seems to check all the categories I look for in a provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7163.jpg‎  

  8. #27

    Dollhouse More Colombian Girls Less Dominicans

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    It's a shame definitely I have to appreciate the girls that cater to ones with disabilities. Sadly I wish the guy would of went on tryst.

    I mean sadly if you expect Gold from this place. Don't.
    They have some gems there but they have too many Dominican girls there. They need to have more Colombian girls, the Dominican girls are always the ones causing problems with their bad attitudes and bad weaves. I don't think its a coincidence that Dollhouse in its best days at 106 and even back in Jamaica had more Colombian girls.

    They need to have colombian girls like Antonella, Maggie, Amara, Patricia.

  9. #26

    Doll house

    Is the thick light skin girl who speaks good English still there and what's her name.

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNY  [View Original Post]
    Just when I thought escorts couldn't stop any lower especially a Dollhouse provider, I was proved wrong. Was anyone else in here at DH late last night when Emely, the morena who always has the Red hair, was refusing to see a guy who had to use the garage because he was in a wheelchair? I heard the whole thing she got upset and kept repeating to management that she doesn't work in the garage or basement anymore, only the room by the living room that she usually does. That is fine but it was a special circumstance. They tried explaining to her more that it was just cause of that guy being disabled, but she still was refusing to see him with the dirtiest look on her face. The worst part was she looked at the guy and didn't even say sorry or apologize in any way, she was perfectly content in what she did.

    He ended up going with Christina who was fine with obliging to the request he had to use the garage.

    I guess if you are disabled in any way, its best to avoid DH girls like Emely or at the very least see the other ladies there I have attached photos of Emely below.
    It's a shame definitely I have to appreciate the girls that cater to ones with disabilities. Sadly I wish the guy would of went on tryst.

    I mean sadly if you expect Gold from this place. Don't.

  11. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter what the shill posters in here say, Jenny, Cristina and Brenda are the only regular girls at Dollhouse now that gives great service. Not regular average service or below average service but great service time and time again.

    Estrella rushes everyone who she sees just so she keeps making quick money but then asks you for a tip.

    Nicole doesn't take all her clothes off and ask for tips to take her top off and gives weak head. More into her phone than the customers.

    Dominican Yenny is lazy and doesn't throw it back when you fuck her and doesn't like to move around.

    Lulu cannot take dick at all and tells you not to slap her ass in the room but will talk a big game upstairs.

    Emely has a little more energy than the other but can be lazy too unless you do two cards. Doesn't have the best attitude either.

    Deborah is another rusher that is all talk.

    Jenny from Colombia, Brenda and Cristina are the only girls I would say give great service to people. All of them suck and fuck good, are GFE with customers if they are into that, very accommodating and most importantly don't rush as soon as you get in the room.
    It seems your pretty knowledgeable about all the girls at DH. Although as someone who has had more than a few great sessions with Emely, I'd have to respectfully disagree. If you take care of her, she will take care of you. Also another one who gives great service has returned this week; Luz. I have attached the pics of her for anyone who would like to check her out, so that once in the house they will know who to look and ask for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8fd50aa2b8ae57bae7538fd3bc6b51f9_f.jpg‎   e0f2dc151c183da4c3222739a5ae5b62_f.jpg‎  

  12. #23

    9/29/2021 Dollhouse Girl Refuses To Service Guy In Wheelchair

    Just when I thought escorts couldn't stop any lower especially a Dollhouse provider, I was proved wrong. Was anyone else in here at DH late last night when Emely, the morena who always has the Red hair, was refusing to see a guy who had to use the garage because he was in a wheelchair? I heard the whole thing she got upset and kept repeating to management that she doesn't work in the garage or basement anymore, only the room by the living room that she usually does. That is fine but it was a special circumstance. They tried explaining to her more that it was just cause of that guy being disabled, but she still was refusing to see him with the dirtiest look on her face. The worst part was she looked at the guy and didn't even say sorry or apologize in any way, she was perfectly content in what she did.

    He ended up going with Christina who was fine with obliging to the request he had to use the garage.

    I guess if you are disabled in any way, its best to avoid DH girls like Emely or at the very least see the other ladies there I have attached photos of Emely below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FAgR25gWUAEPWAC.jpg‎   FAgR25hXMAAL-0F.jpg‎  

  13. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX  [View Original Post]
    I had such a great battle with Jenny, that I immediately returned for a rematch. Alas she was occupied when I got to the academy. But there where still other options. There were Estrella, both Jenny's, Lulu, Emely, Brenda, Nicole, Emeliana a new short light skinned blond Colombiana with a enhanced ass but nice sized chest cannons. Then Rosalia. A pretty tan skinned Dominicana, with factory issued weaponry. Tiger tat on her leg and long black hair. B sized pierced chest cannons and nice size juicy ass. Immediately I went to give her my cards to start the simulation in her danger room.

    Once we got there, we chatted for a few minutes. I needed time to create a strategy for her since it was her first day at the DH academy. Once I was ready she got started. She put on some romantic music and began a sensual CBJ. She took instructions well and began to take it deep in her mouth. After a few minutes I told her to get on top at first she resisted but it was all a ploy and got on. Her box was real tight. Always nice to feel a fresh tight box. She had great energy and was very seductive with her moves. She started to get real wet as she rode and then she laid on her back waiting for me to drill her. As I entered her, she got even more wet and grabbed my chest and kissed my neck. After a few minutes she turned over and wiggled her butt signaling that she's ready for k9. I started drilling from behind and she kept throwing it back and wiggling side to side. I kept up the rhythm until her moans got louder and between the wonderful view and arch combined with her tightness, I didn't last much longer. We chatted some more and said that she'll take real good care of me next time.

    Rosalia isn't English friendly at all. But if you're able to communicate with her, she'll raise her game to a higher level. She's sweet, nice natural body and has great energy. Can't wait for round 2.
    I seen her Sunday your review is accurate she was good.

  14. #21

    Keysi DH

    Even though its late is a nice short light skinned Dominican chic that is sexy, knows how to take dick and suck dick.

  15. #20

    Rosalia DH

    I had such a great battle with Jenny, that I immediately returned for a rematch. Alas she was occupied when I got to the academy. But there where still other options. There were Estrella, both Jenny's, Lulu, Emely, Brenda, Nicole, Emeliana a new short light skinned blond Colombiana with a enhanced ass but nice sized chest cannons. Then Rosalia. A pretty tan skinned Dominicana, with factory issued weaponry. Tiger tat on her leg and long black hair. B sized pierced chest cannons and nice size juicy ass. Immediately I went to give her my cards to start the simulation in her danger room.

    Once we got there, we chatted for a few minutes. I needed time to create a strategy for her since it was her first day at the DH academy. Once I was ready she got started. She put on some romantic music and began a sensual CBJ. She took instructions well and began to take it deep in her mouth. After a few minutes I told her to get on top at first she resisted but it was all a ploy and got on. Her box was real tight. Always nice to feel a fresh tight box. She had great energy and was very seductive with her moves. She started to get real wet as she rode and then she laid on her back waiting for me to drill her. As I entered her, she got even more wet and grabbed my chest and kissed my neck. After a few minutes she turned over and wiggled her butt signaling that she's ready for k9. I started drilling from behind and she kept throwing it back and wiggling side to side. I kept up the rhythm until her moans got louder and between the wonderful view and arch combined with her tightness, I didn't last much longer. We chatted some more and said that she'll take real good care of me next time.

    Rosalia isn't English friendly at all. But if you're able to communicate with her, she'll raise her game to a higher level. She's sweet, nice natural body and has great energy. Can't wait for round 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape