Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14499

    Paid a visit to dream

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/67377241

    Saw Dream the other day, I try to do my meets in the mornings before work, her tcb skills aren't that great. She and Bree (whom I've reviewed here before) are the only two that seem to provide in this area and are relatively cheap. I've seen Dream a few times and always complacent, but she doesn't like my hands to wander and or roam. Setup was simple, I shot her a text around 7 AM she got back to me around 8, which was cutting it close for work, but whatever. Headed over there and was greeted by here, she was wearing some type of semi-see through long robe, we walk upstairs, her place is kind of a dump but I did not smell any smoke, I pulled my pants down and we got to business, after about 5 minutes I came on her chest and was on my way. For 80 BBBJ and a provider that is close by, I'm ok with it. She is all business, but a nice girl. I guess YMMV with her attitude depending on which day you catch her. I couldn't really guess her ethnicity but she is in her 30's, photos are accurate. If anyone else knows providers around the area let me know and we can discuss. Always happy to share.

  2. #14498

    Website help

    Are there other websites for indies I can use that provide reviews? Getting kind of tired of E. A and Babylon. Any help is welcomed.

  3. #14497

    V. I. P. Leidy (let my dick talk for me)

    So V. I. P. Had extended hours and I said why not hit them off until the traffic at other places slow down.

    I do the 2 call system arrive. Get inside fist bump the door guy and I see there's two girls.

    First to come out the room was Leidy brown skin beautiful hair great body with a few tats. I saw her and said yeah this is it.

    Hand her the chip. And I ask her name and where she's from and she says the Bronx. So she knows English and honestly seemed high but that's fine. She wasn't talkative at first and the condom was a brand called skyn and it was short on me. So a CBJ didn't happen sadly I told her for safety I won't pound really hard. So I mount have a few adjustments and the race starts Had to work it out a bit but I decided to just keep the legs up so she would "feel" me. A few strokes in she's getting more talkative I'm also noticing her grabbing on to the bed sheets so I guess I'm making my point. She has a great arch. She's quiet but gives out a few moans and we have a weird exchange about it being good. Anyway I finally blow in the bag and we clean up. She asks me my name again and if it started raining. I give her a tip. And away I go.

    In conclusion I got what I wanted barstool rating it's 7. 4.

    Damage was 120 + 20.

    As always pee after sex.

  4. #14496
    I really love that you guys message me but just understand I'm only giving info out to senior members that actually post.

    Research is key tbh.

  5. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    It's wild that NYC lacks in the bbw department and I'm pretty sad about that.
    There most in Brooklyn bbws.

    Magority of them independence not cdp.

    There's promoters that does bbw orgy partys also via on instagram.

  6. #14494
    Quote Originally Posted by LueVee420  [View Original Post]
    She's fire I had the other day she got a nice fatty / face / racks however she didn't let me play with her racks just straight to action I hate asking for them to take there bra off smh shit should be automatic.
    Nothings free bro, these chicas rely on tips so you want extra service ie titties, bbj, daty, dato, Greek you got to pay up LOL.

  7. #14493

    Diany Bad Service

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this encounter sucked definitely happens Don't get discouraged.
    I won't let it. One of the spanish speaking customers on here should let Jenny know to bring better friends from Colombia next time LOL.

  8. #14492

    Whoever sees this girl beware Victoria Colombian short

    Beware this girl name Victoria she is a robber. She steals money from people while haveing the person go to the bathroom. The funny thing is that she is so little. Someone can catch her and put her in a bag LOL. Everyone be careful.

  9. #14491
    Quote Originally Posted by LapGod  [View Original Post]
    How much does kingspa charge?
    Ss: 60.

    Hhr: 100.

    Hr: 180.

  10. #14490
    How much does kingspa charge?

  11. #14489
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    I like big girls and I can't remember the details but I spoke to her a while back and there's a reason I didn't see her. I think I may have seen a bad review or something along those lines.
    It's wild that NYC lacks in the bbw department and I'm pretty sad about that.

  12. #14488

    Jenny's friend Diany the Diva

    This is her photo. The morena Colombian chica that is there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5B98D579-849B-4C51-838C-398D4DA37133.jpeg‎  

  13. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockSays  [View Original Post]
    I like big girls and I can't remember the details but I spoke to her a while back and there's a reason I didn't see her. I think I may have seen a bad review or something along those lines.

  14. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGamer  [View Original Post]
    https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...t/954562231225

    Anyone tried this gal out? She's been active on STG but wanting a deposit half up front near LGA.

    Price is $50 for a hour. Maybe too good to be true or massive upseller.
    Honestly dude save yourself a headache and for your safety just go on tryst and pay a little extra but treat yourself. I can definitely recommend some to you DM if anything.

  15. #14485

    Kenzie near LGA

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMark456  [View Original Post]
    If its too good to be true it usually is brah, deposit is a no go as I'm sure you are aware, fellas I'm beating a dead horse but its not rocket science you can find a million spots online just research and do homework.
    Damn she looked fine as hell. Scammer definitely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape