The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15460
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Met this pretty petite woman, thought it was going to be fun. Total waste of time and money. Playtime lasted less than ten minutes! No kissing, don't touch anything, CBJ she just stopped them said times up for up and walked away! She is pretty, absolutely gorgeous ass. Not worth the effort!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/249999313823
    LOL. Only thing good about her is her looks. Sad to see she is still wasted people time. Your not the only one.

  2. #15459

    Jordynn

    Met this pretty petite woman, thought it was going to be fun. Total waste of time and money. Playtime lasted less than ten minutes! No kissing, don't touch anything, CBJ she just stopped them said times up for up and walked away! She is pretty, absolutely gorgeous ass. Not worth the effort!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/249999313823

  3. #15458

    RE: A1 Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Search is coming up blank. Hard to believe she's never been reviewed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/334628291895
    I've seen her a couple of times. I meant to leave a review, but got busy. She's legit and good, but I think she has a few personal issues. If you can get her in a good location, she's very good. Just watch out for any lurkers.

    HolyDiver.

  4. #15457

    A1 Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Search is coming up blank. Hard to believe she's never been reviewed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/334628291895
    Check Fayetteville boards. I think she used to be there.

  5. #15456

    A1 Mel

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Search is coming up blank. Hard to believe she's never been reviewed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/334628291895

  6. #15455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    She is back gentleman and better than ever. She's leaving Weds. Take advantage and treat her with care. Give her a reason to come back.
    Why? Care to give a review. Thanks.

  7. #15454

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherNC  [View Original Post]
    But I couldn't find anything on a search. Anyone have info on this one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/857912198730

    Stay Safe.

    Archer.
    I've seen her recently. Review BB forum #361.

  8. #15453

    I can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm she's real?
    She's definitely real, I've visited here several times. His review is spot on. She's a pretty face that delivers decent service.

  9. #15452

    I feel like she has been around for a while

    But I couldn't find anything on a search. Anyone have info on this one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/857912198730

    Stay Safe.

    Archer.

  10. #15451

    Vivi is back!

    She is back gentleman and better than ever. She's leaving Weds. Take advantage and treat her with care. Give her a reason to come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481

  11. #15450

    Can anyone else

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2  [View Original Post]
    Apologies fellas, I forgot the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67938700
    Can anyone else confirm she's real?

  12. #15449

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by BagPiperJim  [View Original Post]
    Lmao!! Come on man don't be so lazy.

  13. #15448

  14. #15447

    Doublelist

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a web site.

    Free. No cc needed. To hook up for FWB action. Craigslist was a go to site back in the days.
    Similar to Craigslist but Craigslist was better back in the day.

  15. #15446

    Friends with benefits

    Anyone know of a web site.

    Free. No cc needed. To hook up for FWB action. Craigslist was a go to site back in the days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape