Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15452
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Good review and exactly matches what I think of her. Last I remember she does come once a month and stays for a week 10 days. Do you know what time of the month she comes by. Or where to find her ads. I think I have her number but she doesn't respond.

    G.
    Do you mind sharing her link or info? Thanks!

  2. #15451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    To many rules

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.
    She rushes you out not fun.

  3. #15450

    Kyra Laced

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Out of all that I read, all I know is Kyra Lace was definitely one of my ATFs. She had a soft voice, big ass, perfect natural tits. Too bad she doesn't visit like that anymore. I could definitely use her at the moment.
    Yeah, Kyra was special. I follow her on Snapchat. She's been in Vegas mainly since the pandemic. I saw her come to Charlotte one time. But not completely back to this area.

  4. #15449
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsalasJ  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been in the game for a while (since about 2013) and have never used this forum. However, I have seen it is pretty useful. From reading on here I have realized there are many out there that I would have thought were fake otherwise. For example, was able to have a dream about Renae or else I would have never reached out.

    I started just out of curiosity. With the yellow pages. Using agencies. Brooke's babes / Abalonias / other names. Why there were so many of the same company under different names, I'll never know. But so my thing is I never really go to, always have thoughts at my place. (which I know has it's down fall, but has worked for me, but also limited my experiences).

    Since things have got cut down. I've really semi stopped. But still researching. There are people of interest.

    But the question I was wondering. Any of you know what happened to Abalonias / Brooke's? Did any of you all ever reach out? Whitney, all day every day. Got thicker over the years.

    But wanted to see if anyone. Had a contact there still?
    Guess your posting entire web sites here. Dude, most of these girls have reviews here. Read the forum.

  5. #15448

    Poca or Egypt

    Anyone have any info or seen her in the past?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67953546

  6. #15447

    Kyra Lace

    Quote Originally Posted by MarsalasJ  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been in the game for a while (since about 2013) and have never used this forum. However, I have seen it is pretty useful. From reading on here I have realized there are many out there that I would have thought were fake otherwise. For example, was able to have a dream about Renae or else I would have never reached out.

    I started just out of curiosity. With the yellow pages. Using agencies. Brooke's babes / Abalonias / other names. Why there were so many of the same company under different names, I'll never know. But so my thing is I never really go to, always have thoughts at my place. (which I know has it's down fall, but has worked for me, but also limited my experiences).
    Out of all that I read, all I know is Kyra Lace was definitely one of my ATFs. She had a soft voice, big ass, perfect natural tits. Too bad she doesn't visit like that anymore. I could definitely use her at the moment.

  7. #15446

    Brazilian Queen

    Apologies fellas, I forgot the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67938700

  8. #15445

    Brazilian Mixed

    Fellas, checked out this beauty off wake forest rd by the Bahama breeze. Looks so damn delicious. Nice body and phat ass. I couldn't tell if its fake when hitting her from the back but it looks perfect so I'd imagine it is. Average CBJ, hard pounding from back, damage. 100. She gets into it. Cleaned me up after.

  9. #15444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.
    I imagine these ads are coming from China or India and they laugh their asses off at our stupidity.

    Keep sending those deposits. LOL.

  10. #15443

    Not enough

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    On that link you sent, click Comments and then review, there's one. I've talked to her before and she seems legit.
    Yeah that comment is really not a review. She could of put that herself. Also, talking to her isn't a review either LOL I'm looking for experience with her. Details to let me know what I can expect. Thanks anyway though.

  11. #15442

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beauty. Kinda reminds me of a slimmer Aminah Nicole. I seen her posts before but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67899336
    On that link you sent, click Comments and then review, there's one. I've talked to her before and she seems legit.

  12. #15441

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this woman before? Says she is open to anything, even greek. Sounds too good to be true.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/67908189
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.

  13. #15440

    Open for Anything

    Anyone seen this woman before? Says she is open to anything, even greek. Sounds too good to be true.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/67908189

  14. #15439

    Thief

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/67875567

    I've seen her go by Jersey, and the ad is going by Sareyah. No negative reviews, pretty old post floating around, decided it might be safe. Staying at the Hometown Studios. Did the whole "I need to call my brother to make sure he isn't going to show up, can we go to your place instead, I'll follow you out the door routine. ".

    I know what that song and dance is about and was just too tired to bother with the bullshit. This area is so dog shit anymore. Been out for a while, will be out for a while again.

  15. #15438

    Bro she did the same shit to me had me sitting in a parking lot waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Slime1010  [View Original Post]
    Started off messaging real fast agreed on the price gave me location drove there and she never responded. Are you talking about us being time wasters they're probably worse.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/179565904943
    Bro she did the same shit to me had me sitting in a parking lot waiting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape