Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14965

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Star.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286

    Geana.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545

    And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977
    I saw star the other day. She's looking a bit rough. Demons have got her but she's still got a nice body. Damn Nefertitty kay or whatever her name is. So annoying. Get tired of seeing her face.

  2. #14964

    Viviane

    That's a misprint and the problem with codes SMH. Her phone is probably blowing up. $160 hh and $300 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481

  3. #14963

    It will do

    So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.

    Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.

    Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.

    Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.

  4. #14962

    Hialeah

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?
    I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.

  5. #14961

    Vicky Lewinsky

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like maybe a former stripper? I've searched and searched but come up with nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vickylewinsky

  6. #14960
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    60 for hh? Is that a misprint?

  7. #14959

    Star and Geana

    Any word on Star.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286

    Geana.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545

    And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977

  8. #14958

    Hialeah

    She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?

  9. #14957

    Vivi

    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FC657EFC-244A-4304-B60E-3EB87236335D.jpg‎  

  10. #14956

    Lol

    Aren't we all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks,

    I am new here, I am looking regular in a clean and safe location. Preferably skinny.

    I read a lot of comments and also I had a few meetups, but locations are awful.

    Waiting your suggestions! Thanks!

  11. #14955

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Dallas lately wonder if hygiene got better.

    She got a fat ass.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/117030672184
    Good question. I've seen mixed reviews. Doesn't she have a full menu with BBFS?

  12. #14954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Fake

    This one stay by the airport got to the room light skin black girl not even close.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2005102

    Stay safe.

  13. #14953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Info Dallas

    Anybody see Dallas lately wonder if hygiene got better.

    She got a fat ass.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/117030672184

  14. #14952

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaphillMan  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/859646692565

    Liked the looks of this one and she was responsive via text. Asked for my pic which I declined but she was quickly fine with my saying no. Then the conversation became very familiar in pace, responses, and content overall. When the address provided was Cary near crossroads vs the Morrisville posting I became convinced it was the rip-off guy who tried to get my car make & model to accost me when I came out of the hotel.

    When I mentioned the change up in address this "single mama" claimed that was where she was going to move to for a check then offered a Morrisville address. If someone wants to see this fat dirtbag set up a visit, send them a fake pic off your burner phone, give them the description of some other car at the hotel, don't go up to the floor as he asks when pretending to be the woman texting, and watch him go to the car you described to attempt to mug you. Then he threatens you over text as if he is connected to the mafia.

    This dirtbag needs to be run out of town.

    Here is the Sumosearch link to the postings that get deleted. Believe he or she uses similar postings with attractive but not model like images then deletes the old one to allow changes to the next posting:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/call-me-text-me-ill-give-u-aw/859646692565
    Not so much a report; more a Public Service Announcement.

  15. #14951

    Dang

    Thank you for your insights! I will skip this one. It's a shame cause she looks pretty cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's been reviewed a few times. Sketchy. She makes you wait in the lot, then in the room while she does something in the bathroom. Literally a very long 15 minutes or so. She seems sober when she comes out. No sign of demons, but a million rules and she seems to hate what she does. Blows you for a second then rolls her eyes and lets you fuck her but no touching of any kind. I say avoid.

    She's a lot like Mona Lisa, who I saw again recently since she was the only one responding. When she first arrived, I was all over those beautiful tits and coated them nicely. Now, you can't even touch them and she does only doggie after complaining about the taste of the rubber (WTF? Give me a break. She is unhappy and just there to get your cash and get you out. Also avoid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/578555078485

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape