Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17044

    Modeling ave

    Anyone seen Inna? How is she? Her pics on Modelingave are so hot. Also please PM me if anyone that use MA can do me a favor (PM me I need help getting vouched) and I don't want to do rs2 k thing LOL. Just a favor so I can see Inna so Pm me and in return I'm open to discuss sugar babies and some pros I'm in touch with.

  2. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take this for a ride?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-starr

    TIA.

    Cmd.
    Saw her a few years back when she used to host in Chicago and then again when she was in Miami. She's definitely a fun time, her voice is a little harsh, probably from smoking so much but doesn't really matter considering she's pretty much down for anything. She can deepthroat like a beast and loves rough doggy.

  3. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?
    You're correct, that's Angela from Tinley Park. Definitely MILF and still have a banging body. I spoke to her recently 3 weeks ago and she informed about her new location. Unfortunately she cannot host anymore since one of her kids lives with her.

    I had a good run with her.

  4. #17041

    Omfg!

    Just got back from seeing Crystal:

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    Definitely a must see.

    Good time, very willing to please.

    Truly lives up to her name as a squirter.

    Take care of her and she will do the same.

    Be Safe!

  5. #17040

    Angela

    She is between 45-50. Nice body. GPS as she used to be had for 100 just 1. 5 years ago. Then she got a tryst account ad started doing 400. She is decent but I wouldn't do more than 150 for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?
    .

  6. #17039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    She's mentioned several times in the 40+ subgroup. Search yoursidechictoo.
    OMG, thank you.

  7. #17038
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?
    She's mentioned several times in the 40+ subgroup. Search yoursidechictoo.

  8. #17037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435

    Angela South Suburban MILF Type

    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?

  9. #17036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    Hi allanyone have any good recommendations who host incall near 88/ orchard?
    Check the Aurora thread. Click on Illinois and the Aurora thread is at the top of the Illinois page.

  10. #17035

    Aurora recs?

    Hi all—anyone have any good recommendations who host incall near 88/ orchard?

  11. #17034

    Chicago Asian Annette

    Has anyone ever met this provider?

    https://chicagoescortannette.com/

  12. #17033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!
    I'll bet the entire board would appreciate it if you shared some information on someone you have seen.

  13. #17032

    Rosie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67780289

    Had my date Saturday. Pictures a little deceiving. Probably lost weight that's why all the rolls of fat. Good CBJ but when going for doggie I almost throw up the smell was so terrible.

  14. #17031
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have visited a sweet MILF that is still green to this (about 1 year in) and has asked that I help get her name out to selected few. She is in her late 40's with a body to match. Her talent is off the charts. SO keeping with her wishes, SENIOR members please message me for info. She is in the Jefferson Park area right off the 90 with plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.

    Stay Safe.

    MD.
    To confirm, Mike, this is the JP MILF that you're talking about? I'm confused. I thought you were referring to someone who is not advertising publicly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

  15. #17030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!
    Kind of hard to share screen shots this way as you also want to read the reports. However, you can get access yourself if you just submit a few reviews. Its a win-win for you and for us!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape