Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17028
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!

  2. #17027
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/67699396

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.
    She probably has an 8 inch clit. Hahaha.

  3. #17026

    Any reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, only in town for another 48 hours so not sure if I can make it work this time. Will report back if I do.

    Thanks again.

    Cmd.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67722173

  4. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Check my post history. Did a double with her and her gf.

    Short story: really fun time. Great location. Good menu. Accurate photos. Do recommend.
    Thanks, only in town for another 48 hours so not sure if I can make it work this time. Will report back if I do.

    Thanks again.

    Cmd.

  5. #17024

    Voice

    Her voice sounds like a CIS woman to me but I can't figure out what the hell she's talking about in the first video. I'd probably check her out if I wanted some crazy but beyond that I'd skip and go with someone with more consistent reviews in this thread.

  6. #17023

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She updated with a video just now. You can hear her voice and see her in action. Whether that makes you more certain or less certain about whether she's trans is for you to decide.
    Thanks to one and all for the advice. I will steer clear of this one.

  7. #17022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    That's a trans woman if I ever saw one. And she looks like she just started hormone therapy. That chin-jawline is a dead giveaway.
    She updated with a video just now. You can hear her voice and see her in action. Whether that makes you more certain or less certain about whether she's trans is for you to decide.

  8. #17021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234;5563233[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/67699396[/URL]

    Any info on this one. Had an appointment set up last week with only a small window of time and it just didn't work out.

    Will try again unless anyone knows differently.

    Thanks.
    Her face might much to look at but the dialogue of her ad would keep me miles from wherever she was at.

  9. #17020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Transwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/67699396

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.
    That's a trans woman if I ever saw one. And she looks like she just started hormone therapy. That chin-jawline is a dead giveaway.

  10. #17019

    Biggest red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234;5563418[URL
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/67699396[/URL]

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.
    The biggest red flag is that she either hired the worst plastic surgeon to do her face or, as Pmanhere posted, you're going to find an extra surprise when the clothes come off.

  11. #17018

    Very Interesting!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/67699396

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.

  12. #17017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    How bad were the cats? (Did the apartment have the litter smell and hair?
    The cats were fine. They seem to hang out in one specific area and never come close to the action room (which is a separate area from where Carmella and Jade sleep). It's where they make all their OF content.

  13. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/67699396

    Any info on this one. Had an appointment set up last week with only a small window of time and it just didn't work out.

    Will try again unless anyone knows differently.

    Thanks.
    Are you sure "she" was always a she?

  14. #17015

    Anyone?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/67699396

    Any info on this one. Had an appointment set up last week with only a small window of time and it just didn't work out.

    Will try again unless anyone knows differently.

    Thanks.

  15. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Check my post history. Did a double with her and her gf.

    Short story: really fun time. Great location. Good menu. Accurate photos. Do recommend.
    How bad were the cats? (Did the apartment have the litter smell and hair?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape