Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17031
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have visited a sweet MILF that is still green to this (about 1 year in) and has asked that I help get her name out to selected few. She is in her late 40's with a body to match. Her talent is off the charts. SO keeping with her wishes, SENIOR members please message me for info. She is in the Jefferson Park area right off the 90 with plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.

    Stay Safe.

    MD.
    To confirm, Mike, this is the JP MILF that you're talking about? I'm confused. I thought you were referring to someone who is not advertising publicly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

  2. #17030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!
    Kind of hard to share screen shots this way as you also want to read the reports. However, you can get access yourself if you just submit a few reviews. Its a win-win for you and for us!

  3. #17029
    Quote Originally Posted by RideMyFace  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few years ago and tbh she was very nice and pics were accurate but basically she tried FS and wouldn't continue cause of my size, and think I started with DATY which usually gets women going, so it was pretty disappointing. I think we ended up finishing with BBJ but that was definitely not my plan, just a heads up to anyone on the larger size, even if she lets you fuck, I'm guessing you'll have to be particularly gentle and slow. Hope this can help anyone avoid wasting decent $ like I did.
    She is in Orlando right now.

  4. #17028
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!

  5. #17027
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/67699396

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.
    She probably has an 8 inch clit. Hahaha.

  6. #17026

    Any reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, only in town for another 48 hours so not sure if I can make it work this time. Will report back if I do.

    Thanks again.

    Cmd.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67722173

  7. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Check my post history. Did a double with her and her gf.

    Short story: really fun time. Great location. Good menu. Accurate photos. Do recommend.
    Thanks, only in town for another 48 hours so not sure if I can make it work this time. Will report back if I do.

    Thanks again.

    Cmd.

  8. #17024

    Voice

    Her voice sounds like a CIS woman to me but I can't figure out what the hell she's talking about in the first video. I'd probably check her out if I wanted some crazy but beyond that I'd skip and go with someone with more consistent reviews in this thread.

  9. #17023

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She updated with a video just now. You can hear her voice and see her in action. Whether that makes you more certain or less certain about whether she's trans is for you to decide.
    Thanks to one and all for the advice. I will steer clear of this one.

  10. #17022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    That's a trans woman if I ever saw one. And she looks like she just started hormone therapy. That chin-jawline is a dead giveaway.
    She updated with a video just now. You can hear her voice and see her in action. Whether that makes you more certain or less certain about whether she's trans is for you to decide.

  11. #17021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234;5563233[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/67699396[/URL]

    Any info on this one. Had an appointment set up last week with only a small window of time and it just didn't work out.

    Will try again unless anyone knows differently.

    Thanks.
    Her face might much to look at but the dialogue of her ad would keep me miles from wherever she was at.

  12. #17020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Transwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/67699396

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.
    That's a trans woman if I ever saw one. And she looks like she just started hormone therapy. That chin-jawline is a dead giveaway.

  13. #17019

    Biggest red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234;5563418[URL
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/67699396[/URL]

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.
    The biggest red flag is that she either hired the worst plastic surgeon to do her face or, as Pmanhere posted, you're going to find an extra surprise when the clothes come off.

  14. #17018

    Very Interesting!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/67699396

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.

  15. #17017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    How bad were the cats? (Did the apartment have the litter smell and hair?
    The cats were fine. They seem to hang out in one specific area and never come close to the action room (which is a separate area from where Carmella and Jade sleep). It's where they make all their OF content.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape