The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Comms are horrible at the moment. Was really hoping she would be a new treat. But can't get her to stay engaged for more than a text or two. And shitty responses.
    Ditto that. Got one generic reply within half hour of my first text this morning then radio silence after follow-up text asking about her donations. Willing to TOFFT if the comms are good. We shall see 👀.

  2. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Spotted this post from 3:24 am for Kiki 19 yo, her menu looks wide open. Maybe a new Boss Lady for us Space Coast Hobbyists? Anyone have intel?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/351259385663
    Comms are horrible at the moment. Was really hoping she would be a new treat. But can't get her to stay engaged for more than a text or two. And shitty responses.

  3. #963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Well, her ad says Orlando Avenue in the location section. So I'm guessing the club would be Dancers in Cocoa beach. Only club on Orlando avenue.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    I can't think of a better way to verify s provider! Anyone know which of the clubs she is working?

  4. #962

    New Boss?

    Spotted this post from 3:24 am for Kiki 19 yo, her menu looks wide open. Maybe a new Boss Lady for us Space Coast Hobbyists? Anyone have intel?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/351259385663
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210930-042726.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210930-042741.jpg‎  

  5. #961

    Which ATM?

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    No name advo on SKIP. No hits on phone number or Google image search. Wondering if anyone has a name I can RTFF with, or any first hand experience with this young lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/569938627482
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Atm hummm no girl post that she's doing atm.

    Is she real?
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    I think she meant to put OUTcalls At The Moment.
    I suspect DS is correct! But damn sure like SC's thinking more! Nothing wrong with a little ATM from time to time!

  6. #960

    Which Club?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...0/084055339737

    I can't think of a better way to verify s provider! Anyone know which of the clubs she is working?

  7. #959

    Guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Atm hummm no girl post that she's doing atm.Is she real?
    I think she meant to put OUTcalls At The Moment.

  8. #958

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    No name advo on SKIP. No hits on phone number or Google image search. Wondering if anyone has a name I can RTFF with, or any first hand experience with this young lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/569938627482
    Atm hummm no girl post that she's doing atm.

    Is she real?

  9. #957

    Sassy and Sweet

    No name advo on SKIP. No hits on phone number or Google image search. Wondering if anyone has a name I can RTFF with, or any first hand experience with this young lady?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/569938627482
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210928-210413.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210928-210423.jpg‎  

  10. #956

    Sexy Lexi Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lexi is back advertising with some new glamour pics. Curious if anyone has seen her recently.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/371268699419
    FYI, those aren't new photos. She had them in ads last summer when I first met up with her.

  11. #955

    Sexy Lexi

    Looks like Lexi is back advertising with some new glamour pics. Curious if anyone has seen her recently.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/371268699419

  12. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it. Attraction is a magical thing with no rhyme or reason. I'm into the Boss Lady type, but we've all been attracted to a different type for some unknown reason. I was at Publix recently and this chunky (very) girl was there and she had the look that had me almost go talk to her. I've also met providers that were a perfect 10 and because of their personality, it just didn't do it. Hell, in Costa Rica, I found a girl that drove me crazy and she was almost 6' tall. You never know.
    This is so true! Back in the spring I had to make a quick trip to the Virginia / NC area. I reached out to this lady on SA and she responded. I met up with her one evening and she was what I would call a tight BBW. Yes I've met way better looking chics in my time but not many were better under the sheets than she was!

  13. #953

    Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree with the comment of "different strokes for different folks"! Hopefully you took my comments in that vein, that being that we all have different definitions of what constitutes an attractive provider. Whether tall, short, heavy, thin, black, white or whatever, there's someone for everyone! For me, I've seen plenty of "full figured women" in my day, and I'm sure I'll see more. That said, I typically gravitate to the smaller providers, especially as to FS. And, of course, thank you for the information!
    Lets face it. Attraction is a magical thing with no rhyme or reason. I'm into the Boss Lady type, but we've all been attracted to a different type for some unknown reason. I was at Publix recently and this chunky (very) girl was there and she had the look that had me almost go talk to her. I've also met providers that were a perfect 10 and because of their personality, it just didn't do it. Hell, in Costa Rica, I found a girl that drove me crazy and she was almost 6' tall. You never know.

  14. #952

    Different Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree with the comment of "different strokes for different folks"! Hopefully you took my comments in that vein, that being that we all have different definitions of what constitutes an attractive provider. Whether tall, short, heavy, thin, black, white or whatever, there's someone for everyone! For me, I've seen plenty of "full figured women" in my day, and I'm sure I'll see more. That said, I typically gravitate to the smaller providers, especially as to FS. And, of course, thank you for the information!
    Although physical attraction is important at my age ambiance and surroundings are equally important. When I look at the pictures some of these ladies post I turn my focus to their background conditions. If I see makeshift curtains on windows, ac window units, clothes all over the place, trash scattered on the floors, dirty walls, ash trays loaded with cigarettes, etc I move on. Sometimes there's a diamond in the rough on STG where they live in a nice home, apartment, or are in a 4 star hotel but not often. That's just me as I've been to the other places more often than I care to count.

  15. #951

    Sexy Redhead Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Let's just put it this way, she's a full figured woman, definitely not anywhere near BBW. I'm not sure if she does anything less than a half hour session. YMMV, I opted for the full hour because frankly I was looking for an experience not just a BBBJ and as far as I'm concerned, she delivered in spades as described in my first post about her. IDK, different strokes for different folks, I suppose and like I said I paid $2 Mario's for the hour which went well past. I highly recommend, but what do I know?
    Completely agree with the comment of "different strokes for different folks"! Hopefully you took my comments in that vein, that being that we all have different definitions of what constitutes an attractive provider. Whether tall, short, heavy, thin, black, white or whatever, there's someone for everyone! For me, I've seen plenty of "full figured women" in my day, and I'm sure I'll see more. That said, I typically gravitate to the smaller providers, especially as to FS. And, of course, thank you for the information!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape