Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1880
-
08-12-21 12:17 #950Senior Member

Posts: 1941Sexy Redhead Mary
Let's just put it this way, she's a full figured woman, definitely not anywhere near BBW. I'm not sure if she does anything less than a half hour session. YMMV, I opted for the full hour because frankly I was looking for an experience not just a BBBJ and as far as I'm concerned, she delivered in spades as described in my first post about her. IDK, different strokes for different folks, I suppose and like I said I paid $2 Mario's for the hour which went well past. I highly recommend, but what do I know?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 11:47 #949Senior Member

Posts: 2955Sexy Redhead Mary
Her pictures suggest kind of a big girl, not a BBW, but far from petite. My point being, she doesn't much look like the sort of provider I'm normally attracted to. That said, I love a great BBBJ as much as the next guy and I've visited with Gem and a few of our other local providers that ain't small but sure can suck a dick! Do you know her donation for pure headache relief? Or perhaps a QV? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 13:38 #948Senior Member

Posts: 1941Sexy Redhead Mary
So lately I've been reading here in this section and the Escort Section about experiences where mongers are paying for services advertised as GFE only to learn that it's covered BJ, no kissing etc. And spending $2-$3 Mario's for a half hour session! That's ridiculous! A girlfriend experience usually means some LFK sometimes followed by DFK and fondling which in my mind segues into some degree of passion which is a nice prelude to the main event. I know that a lot of providers are just wham bam thank you ma'am or some specific speciality like BBBJ etc, but they usually advertise strictly these services and we know what to expect! Avalon and Berlin advertise a GFE session which is truly an Amazing experience for $3 Mario's and believe me it's well worth the coin! Locally there is a true shortage of these type of providers. Redhead Mary on Merritt Island is an exception. For $2 Mario's she probably provides the best GFE experience in this area. She certainly knows how to make you the center of attention and knows how to work you up to a passionate level before the main event! She's sexy, sensual and her skills are top notch. As mentioned here by others, her BBBJ and DT experience is worth the price of admission alone! In my opinion, redheads are generally passionate to begin with and she's extremely so. IDK, I don't care how beautiful the provider is, to pay those kind of Mario's just to admire their beauty with an uninspired session is a waste of time and money IMHO! I'd much prefer to spend my hard earned money on a provider like Mary who covers all the bases and makes you feel like you just spent a passionate hour with your high school girlfriend!
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 21:33 #947Senior Member

Posts: 975Fun and flexible; no name
Saw this pop up on Skip, looks new to me. No name, nothing on phone or pic search. Anyone have any Intel?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/292316538814
-
08-02-21 20:35 #946Senior Member

Posts: 975That name definitely sounds familiar!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 08:23 #945Senior Member

Posts: 684Alexis
I think she was Alexis Monroe back then.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 08:14 #944Senior Member

Posts: 684Old squirter
She's been around here for 10 yrs. Used to post daily and host on 192. Can't remember the name back then but she had good reviews then bad reviews. But that happens to all these ladies. Hopefully she's on the up swing! LOL She was my first and last squirter.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 07:28 #943Senior Member

Posts: 975Great report! Sounds like a rare find in these parts, hoping she sticks around.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 04:55 #942Senior Member

Posts: 2648Ashleigh
Thank you for the report on this young lady. I particularly like women in her age group and I was definitely curious about her.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 14:12 #941Senior Member

Posts: 98Ashleigh
I recently had a dream about Ashleigh and it was erotic and a real turn on. She is new to the area and lives in Palm Bay in a single dwelling in a decent neighborhood by herself. An attractive woman in her late 30's greeted me at the door and introduced me to her two dogs, one friendly and the other not as friendly. The inside of her home is clean and neat, unlike some of the places I've dreamt about in the past. We went to the bedroom where we shared introductions, hugs and shed our clothes. Ashleigh looks like her pics and is maybe 10 lbs heavier than her pics but still looks damn good with nice breasts, a curvy ass and smooth, unblemished skin, No drug use at all from what I can tell. She advertises as a squirter, a talent that I have never witnessed in the flesh. I asked if I could give her a massage with coconut oil to which she readily agreed. As I applied the oil to every part of her body, I lingered at her most private parts and she was getting turned on, and so was I. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, spread her legs and tasted her sweetness and, darn, if she didn't squirt twice! She said if she is really hydrated, she squirts even more. We then did doggie and cowgirl which was marvelous and I wanted to experience her BBBJ skills which were excellent as well. As I nutted in her mouth, she seemed surprised as was I to her reaction. I forgot to ask if she was cim and she forgot to tell me no cim. But she took it like a trooper and we both laughed about it. And all this joy for hhr for one mario. She is smart, fun, has a job and is seeking regulars, needless to say she is now on my regular rotation!
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...i/245002748588
-
07-29-21 17:01 #940Senior Member

Posts: 758I'm thinking Kayla
Going by what I see and how the adds are posted I am guessing this is Kayla.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
Her adds on STG are always 1 right after the other she don't space them out there bunched together.
Read ripoff reports #497 its all the same girl.
-
07-29-21 12:02 #939Senior Member

Posts: 43My date with Peaches
Set up an hour with Peaches last week because I liked her looks and she had a few decent reviews. Did an outcall, she came to my place. Her driver (boyfriend?) showed up about 3 hours late after multiple delays, and I almost called if off several times, but she told me she was "5 minutes away" several times. They parked in my driveway, then both of them appeared to be nodding off in the car, sat out there for almost ten minutes before I went out to see what was going on. Hmmm, doesn't bode well.
After she came in, she went into the bathroom and took forever to get ready, when I went in to check on her, she was standing in front of the mirror with her head down, appeared to be sleeping on her feet. Finally got her into bed, where she started the upsell from the $$ we had agreed on. She was a rag doll, compliant, not doing much more than laying there and taking it. Appeared to be deep under the effects of candy. She has a nice body, but the face is pretty rough from what I'm guessing is a candy habit and not enough sleep.
Not a bad dream, but a little participation from her would have been nice. Continued to try to upsell during the time she was here and even after I was done. Once I got mine, I was eager to get her on her way, but she had problems working her phone to call her ride. Really out of it.
Would not recommend. Maybe she's a fun time when sober, but that's not what she was when I saw her.
-
07-24-21 18:08 #938Banned Member

Posts: 273It had to be a scam
Way too many red flags. I will never meet up with a girl EVER without seeing her face anyway.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 12:59 #937Senior Member

Posts: 483https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/126447670596
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
This one is bull she was known as lisa or some other name. She always post pics of women with great ass scam TGTBT.
-
07-24-21 05:43 #936Senior Member

Posts: 483So she responded back to me last night. She said she just got up at 3 pm crazy. How will this girl make any coin sleeping all day. Any ways no incall 1 $$ for hhr 18 $ hr great rate. Never gave me a name or location. Going to try again today and then I'm done. Be safe fella's.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



