Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 1880
-
09-30-21 15:42 #965Senior Member

Posts: 975Ditto that. Got one generic reply within half hour of my first text this morning then radio silence after follow-up text asking about her donations. Willing to TOFFT if the comms are good. We shall see 👀.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 15:34 #964Senior Member

Posts: 381Comms are horrible at the moment. Was really hoping she would be a new treat. But can't get her to stay engaged for more than a text or two. And shitty responses.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 10:51 #963Senior Member

Posts: 434Well, her ad says Orlando Avenue in the location section. So I'm guessing the club would be Dancers in Cocoa beach. Only club on Orlando avenue.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 10:46 #962Senior Member

Posts: 975New Boss?
Spotted this post from 3:24 am for Kiki 19 yo, her menu looks wide open. Maybe a new Boss Lady for us Space Coast Hobbyists? Anyone have intel?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/351259385663
-
09-29-21 14:35 #961Senior Member

Posts: 2955Which ATM?
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
I suspect DS is correct! But damn sure like SC's thinking more! Nothing wrong with a little ATM from time to time!
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 13:07 #960Senior Member

Posts: 151Which Club?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...0/084055339737
I can't think of a better way to verify s provider! Anyone know which of the clubs she is working?
-
09-29-21 12:18 #959Senior Member

Posts: 375Guessing
I think she meant to put OUTcalls At The Moment.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:51 #958Senior Member

Posts: 758Hmmm
Atm hummm no girl post that she's doing atm.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
Is she real?
-
09-28-21 21:09 #957Senior Member

Posts: 975Sassy and Sweet
No name advo on SKIP. No hits on phone number or Google image search. Wondering if anyone has a name I can RTFF with, or any first hand experience with this young lady?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/569938627482
-
09-23-21 08:45 #956Senior Member

Posts: 46Sexy Lexi Back?
FYI, those aren't new photos. She had them in ads last summer when I first met up with her.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 08:14 #955Senior Member

Posts: 1030Sexy Lexi
Looks like Lexi is back advertising with some new glamour pics. Curious if anyone has seen her recently.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/371268699419
-
08-15-21 05:39 #954Senior Member

Posts: 2648This is so true! Back in the spring I had to make a quick trip to the Virginia / NC area. I reached out to this lady on SA and she responded. I met up with her one evening and she was what I would call a tight BBW. Yes I've met way better looking chics in my time but not many were better under the sheets than she was!
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 07:18 #953Senior Member

Posts: 596Ladies
Lets face it. Attraction is a magical thing with no rhyme or reason. I'm into the Boss Lady type, but we've all been attracted to a different type for some unknown reason. I was at Publix recently and this chunky (very) girl was there and she had the look that had me almost go talk to her. I've also met providers that were a perfect 10 and because of their personality, it just didn't do it. Hell, in Costa Rica, I found a girl that drove me crazy and she was almost 6' tall. You never know.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 04:57 #952Senior Member

Posts: 2648Different Strokes
Although physical attraction is important at my age ambiance and surroundings are equally important. When I look at the pictures some of these ladies post I turn my focus to their background conditions. If I see makeshift curtains on windows, ac window units, clothes all over the place, trash scattered on the floors, dirty walls, ash trays loaded with cigarettes, etc I move on. Sometimes there's a diamond in the rough on STG where they live in a nice home, apartment, or are in a 4 star hotel but not often. That's just me as I've been to the other places more often than I care to count.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 08:56 #951Senior Member

Posts: 2955Sexy Redhead Mary
Completely agree with the comment of "different strokes for different folks"! Hopefully you took my comments in that vein, that being that we all have different definitions of what constitutes an attractive provider. Whether tall, short, heavy, thin, black, white or whatever, there's someone for everyone! For me, I've seen plenty of "full figured women" in my day, and I'm sure I'll see more. That said, I typically gravitate to the smaller providers, especially as to FS. And, of course, thank you for the information!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




