Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 631 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9457
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2857

    Emily

    Saw Emily (lucky_88) last week because of all the hype she was getting here. She is amazing. Face is pretty. She is tall, maybe around 5'7" or 5'8". She got man-mades but they are soft and supple. But the best part is the service. Her GFE at this price range is the best I've encountered. Incredibly enthusiastic play. Quite the kisser too. Got BBFS service without even a mention about it. Only downside is her incall is kind of shabby (place is small, bed is small and cheap, but overall clean). I usually see independents at a high price range, and Emily was quite the surprise. I'm definitely repeating. However, she did mention that she will be moving next month. She wasn't clear about where she is going next, I'm assuming OC? Hope she stays in Socal.

  2. #2856
    IMO,

    Face: Kiko, Petra, Tatum.

    Body: Kiko, Tatum, Petra.

    Service: Petra, Tatum, Kiko.

    Go see Kiko. Her bod is unreal and you may catch her on a good day. She mutters a lot but nothing compared to Pepper who is about as nutty as they come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmdpall  [View Original Post]
    Hi. How does Kiko compare to Petra and Tatum (face / body / service)? Tempted to see her but my standards have been set by Petra and Tatum. Thanks.

  3. #2855

    Kiko

    Hi. How does Kiko compare to Petra and Tatum (face / body / service)? Tempted to see her but my standards have been set by Petra and Tatum. Thanks.

  4. #2854
    Quote Originally Posted by JP858  [View Original Post]
    Mannie's pics are updated. New pics are totally different. Does anyone know if new pics are real? If it's fake then not sure what motivated them to refresh fake pics.
    New pics are not real, neither were old pics. For the most part SDAG rarely uses real pics any more. They're usually representative but even then not always. Just search for Mannie in this thread and you'll find plenty of reports.

    https://asigirl.com/xiuren-2650-mrs-li/

  5. #2853
    Mannie's pics are updated. New pics are totally different. Does anyone know if new pics are real? If it's fake then not sure what motivated them to refresh fake pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP858  [View Original Post]
    Can someone describe looks (face, hair color, skin complexion, height, B size etc.) of each of this girls if you have visited them?

  6. #2852
    sweetasiangem.com

    lakangels.com

    Quote Originally Posted by SuchaDilf  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Hollywood for a few days and I was hoping for a referral for a good agency.

    I use sdag but they don't have a location further than Tustin.

    What agencies should I consider if I want a similar vibe.

  7. #2851

    Good Asian agency near Hollywood

    I'm going to be in Hollywood for a few days and I was hoping for a referral for a good agency.

    I use sdag but they don't have a location further than Tustin.

    What agencies should I consider if I want a similar vibe.

  8. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.
    Apharmd my apologies. The post is fine. I was trying to point out that whenever a pic is posted we could be aware of its age and potential for private information. That's all.

  9. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.
    I think you're fine. As SirBishop pointed out, the face is the major thing. And all of the old / accurate pics you posted of Kiko / Bunny / Glow / Pink have the face blurred out, and she doesn't have any identifying tats or anything else that would be an issue. Those pics are also on public sites, it's not like you posted pics you took privately. Shouldn't be any issue, though of course the mods here would have the final say.

    And for the record, however old those pics are, I think her body is still EXACTLY like those pics (just saw her Tue / yesterday).

  10. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree to everything you wrote except I (my opinion) would never put Cris in the same category as Tatum or Petra in performance and definitely not in looks. For looks rating, an 8 rating is Really Hot, 9 is Model Material and 10 is One in a Lifetime. She may get a 6 which is a rating for Nice. On a good day.

    I realized your rating maybe and is clearly different from me on Cris, but mosts on T3 R and here would not rate her above higher than 6 or 7 in looks.
    Agreed! Kris is a 6 in my books. Most of the girls she brings in are 6's as well and look nothing like the pics. Her group is only nice for a quick relatively cheap fuck.

  11. #2847
    Can someone describe looks (face, hair color, skin complexion, height, Boobs size etc.) of each of this girls if you have visited them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.

  12. #2846
    Hahah you're hilarious man! Just couldn't hold it in anymore huh? Glad you got her in her good mood stage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    All the kiko talk got me too revved up and had to see her today. She was DEFINITELY in a "good mood" today! Man, that was a good session, and she's still JUST as hot as those pics, IMO.

  13. #2845
    Dang IMO her real pics look way better than the representation ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]

  14. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Face. That's what is important to remember. The Internet never forgets and when a woman starts using representative pics instead of her real face pics, there might be some personal issues behind that decision. As a community, provider and client, that wants to be safe we could be a bit more respectful of the ladies since they have personal lives also and we should not post their real pics that they no longer use. Sure, it's second nature for us to want to blurt out to the hobbyist community "here is what she looked like 10 years ago". Let's take a deep breath before we post pics from the past.
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.

  15. #2843

    SDAG Ash Mannie Kiko Moxie

    Can someone describe looks (face, hair color, skin complexion, height, B size etc.) of each of this girls if you have visited them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape