Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 631 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9451
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    So on TER any short or simple review any girl can get a 7. In order to get 8 or higher TER requires the reviewer to provide specific details in writing before they will approve the 8+ rating. For example. BBBJ, or 4 hands, or FS, or rimming, etc. Something beyond a HJ. The review will get rejected and sent back to you and many people get annoyed and simply drop it to a 7 instead of taking the time and effort to write a proper review spelling it out. This happens all the time and it brings down the ratings for each provider. Agree 100% girls like Kiko, Ash, Cris, Tatum, Petra, all are much better than any 7 a newbie or just simply a lazy reviewer gives them.
    I agree to everything you wrote except I (my opinion) would never put Cris in the same category as Tatum or Petra in performance and definitely not in looks. For looks rating, an 8 rating is Really Hot, 9 is Model Material and 10 is One in a Lifetime. She may get a 6 which is a rating for Nice. On a good day.

    I realized your rating maybe and is clearly different from me on Cris, but mosts on T3 R and here would not rate her above higher than 6 or 7 in looks.

  2. #2835
    Agree 100%, but Definitely NOT Cris.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    So on TER any short or simple review any girl can get a 7. In order to get 8 or higher TER requires the reviewer to provide specific details in writing before they will approve the 8+ rating. For example. BBBJ, or 4 hands, or FS, or rimming, etc. Something beyond a HJ. The review will get rejected and sent back to you and many people get annoyed and simply drop it to a 7 instead of taking the time and effort to write a proper review spelling it out. This happens all the time and it brings down the ratings for each provider. Agree 100% girls like Kiko, Ash, Cris, Tatum, Petra, all are much better than any 7 a newbie or just simply a lazy reviewer gives them.

  3. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    And yes, her body would put most girls half her age to shame.
    This and she can eat too. I'd say she could have a career as a mukbang star if she wanted to. Probably one of those genetic freaks that can pack it down the gullet and not gain an inch. Amazing at any age, but especially so at 40.

    You can also search "Tomi" or "Kandy", but those reviews will be much older.

  4. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    If you want to read old reviews go the the LA section and search for "Glow".
    You can also search "Bunny" and "Pink". (though those might have been SD only names, not sure).

  5. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    That's what I was confused about. They rate her average but say good things.

    How is her face? Pretty?
    Her overall average rating is 8. 4 which is considerably higher than average. She's ranked 22nd in all of SD on TER. I think her face is nice. She's not gorgeous but everyone has different preferences. Her unique personality is actually refreshing compared to the more robotic personality a lot of providers have. And yes, her body would put most girls half her age to shame.

    If you want to read old reviews go the the LA section and search for "Glow".

  6. #2831

    TER ratings above a 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her. If you read her reviews, even the guys that give her a 7 for service say great things about her. Not sure why they only gave her a 7 but they really liked her.
    So on TER any short or simple review any girl can get a 7. In order to get 8 or higher TER requires the reviewer to provide specific details in writing before they will approve the 8+ rating. For example. BBBJ, or 4 hands, or FS, or rimming, etc. Something beyond a HJ. The review will get rejected and sent back to you and many people get annoyed and simply drop it to a 7 instead of taking the time and effort to write a proper review spelling it out. This happens all the time and it brings down the ratings for each provider. Agree 100% girls like Kiko, Ash, Cris, Tatum, Petra, all are much better than any 7 a newbie or just simply a lazy reviewer gives them.

  7. #2830

    Kiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her. If you read her reviews, even the guys that give her a 7 for service say great things about her. Not sure why they only gave her a 7 but they really liked her.
    That's what I was confused about. They rate her average but say good things.

    How is her face? Pretty?

  8. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    They're totally real. Maybe a light filter but she's gorgeous in person and very passionate. Have fun.
    I can also confirmed pics of Emily at Lucky_88 are real. I have visited her multiple times in both OC and SD. Beautiful, very nice girl.

  9. #2828
    Anyone have pics of her? Didn't see any posted on HX, but I'll keep searching.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Saw her awhile ago, and before that, I saw her last as Bunny. I can honestly say that her body has been top notch even after all that time. She is a true spinner.

    The only drawback in my opinion is that she is very, very loose. She's no longer as tight as she used to be.

  10. #2827

    Kiko

    Saw her awhile ago, and before that, I saw her last as Bunny. I can honestly say that her body has been top notch even after all that time. She is a true spinner.

    The only drawback in my opinion is that she is very, very loose. She's no longer as tight as she used to be.

  11. #2826

    Kiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Incredibly hot. Been around for awhile, might even be in her 40's but you'd never know it. A better body than most 19 year old Girls. Personally, I've only had good to great encounters with her.

    Her detractors say she's too talkative and can be very hit or miss depending on her mood (amazing one day and blah the next). Like I said, my personal experience has been only good / great, but so many have mentioned those two things as negatives it's hard to imagine they are all lying.
    I had a great time with her. If you read her reviews, even the guys that give her a 7 for service say great things about her. Not sure why they only gave her a 7 but they really liked her.

  12. #2825

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! I have done almost 80% of K-Girls in OC and I am wondering how this one skipped me.
    Today is her last day at this location if you all are interested.

  13. #2824
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I saw they kiko is in town. I looked at reviews on TER and on this forum and they seem to be mixed.

    If anyone has a review to share please let me know or message me.

    Thanks.
    Her ter reviews are good. Averaging 8 out of 10.

  14. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    What do her reviews say? Sorry, I don't have access to TER. I was about to book her so your response is appreciated!
    I won't see her based on reviews in ter and general feedback here in this forum.

    There is only one guy here raving about her.

  15. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I saw they kiko is in town. I looked at reviews on TER and on this forum and they seem to be mixed.

    If anyone has a review to share please let me know or message me.

    Thanks.
    Incredibly hot. Been around for awhile, might even be in her 40's but you'd never know it. A better body than most 19 year old Girls. Personally, I've only had good to great encounters with her.

    Her detractors say she's too talkative and can be very hit or miss depending on her mood (amazing one day and blah the next). Like I said, my personal experience has been only good / great, but so many have mentioned those two things as negatives it's hard to imagine they are all lying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape