Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 631 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9451
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2851

    Good Asian agency near Hollywood

    I'm going to be in Hollywood for a few days and I was hoping for a referral for a good agency.

    I use sdag but they don't have a location further than Tustin.

    What agencies should I consider if I want a similar vibe.

  2. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.
    Apharmd my apologies. The post is fine. I was trying to point out that whenever a pic is posted we could be aware of its age and potential for private information. That's all.

  3. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.
    I think you're fine. As SirBishop pointed out, the face is the major thing. And all of the old / accurate pics you posted of Kiko / Bunny / Glow / Pink have the face blurred out, and she doesn't have any identifying tats or anything else that would be an issue. Those pics are also on public sites, it's not like you posted pics you took privately. Shouldn't be any issue, though of course the mods here would have the final say.

    And for the record, however old those pics are, I think her body is still EXACTLY like those pics (just saw her Tue / yesterday).

  4. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree to everything you wrote except I (my opinion) would never put Cris in the same category as Tatum or Petra in performance and definitely not in looks. For looks rating, an 8 rating is Really Hot, 9 is Model Material and 10 is One in a Lifetime. She may get a 6 which is a rating for Nice. On a good day.

    I realized your rating maybe and is clearly different from me on Cris, but mosts on T3 R and here would not rate her above higher than 6 or 7 in looks.
    Agreed! Kris is a 6 in my books. Most of the girls she brings in are 6's as well and look nothing like the pics. Her group is only nice for a quick relatively cheap fuck.

  5. #2847
    Can someone describe looks (face, hair color, skin complexion, height, Boobs size etc.) of each of this girls if you have visited them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.

  6. #2846
    Hahah you're hilarious man! Just couldn't hold it in anymore huh? Glad you got her in her good mood stage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    All the kiko talk got me too revved up and had to see her today. She was DEFINITELY in a "good mood" today! Man, that was a good session, and she's still JUST as hot as those pics, IMO.

  7. #2845
    Dang IMO her real pics look way better than the representation ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]

  8. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Face. That's what is important to remember. The Internet never forgets and when a woman starts using representative pics instead of her real face pics, there might be some personal issues behind that decision. As a community, provider and client, that wants to be safe we could be a bit more respectful of the ladies since they have personal lives also and we should not post their real pics that they no longer use. Sure, it's second nature for us to want to blurt out to the hobbyist community "here is what she looked like 10 years ago". Let's take a deep breath before we post pics from the past.
    She actually still uses one real pic on the SDAG site they just don't use it on HX, it's pretty obvious when you look at the pics because one of them is significantly different. It wasn't my intention to disrespect her, in fact I rank her quite highly and have repeated multiple times. My only intention was to provide more accurate information to the rest of this community. If the mods feel I've gone overboard feel free to delete my previous post.

  9. #2843

    SDAG Ash Mannie Kiko Moxie

    Can someone describe looks (face, hair color, skin complexion, height, B size etc.) of each of this girls if you have visited them?

  10. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    The Internet never forgets. Ask yourself, if a lady posts real pics of herself and then used fake pics, why? ...
    Good points.

    I'll say though the reason Kiko doesn't use her real pics, or doesn't even at least re-use her old ones, is she doesn't think they represent what she looks like now (she's wrong) and she doesn't feel like taking the time or paying a pro to take new ones. At least that's what she told me.

    She likely does well enough now on just her reputation and probably has an unending supply of regulars to the extent that the pics being "fake" don't matter much anymore.

    As for Moxie, it's interesting they listed her age as 30. I think that's the first time I've seen them claim a girl was over 25. Maybe it means she's closer to 50?

  11. #2841

    SDAG Moxie and Kiko Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and yes I found some, she's pretty cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    The Internet never forgets. Ask yourself, if a lady posts real pics of herself and then used fake pics, why? Several things come to mind. Stalkers. Exes. Ex-bookers, Ex-BFs, Ex-Regs, family. Retirement from sex work. There is some reason why the lady now wants to keep her face off the posts and I for one can respect that choice. Kiko's pics today are "representative" of the figure and looks. Most Asian agencies posting fake pics, like SDAG just did with Moxie, tries to give an approximate look of the lady. That's fine also and this group will usually call it out when the first posting comes up. The first posting not 5 years ago.

    Apharmd found old posts of Kiko that could be the real deal. Today she wants to use representative pics. SDAG just posted representative pics of Moxie. We have no idea about her real face.

    Face. That's what is important to remember. The Internet never forgets and when a woman starts using representative pics instead of her real face pics, there might be some personal issues behind that decision. As a community, provider and client, that wants to be safe we could be a bit more respectful of the ladies since they have personal lives also and we should not post their real pics that they no longer use. Sure, it's second nature for us to want to blurt out to the hobbyist community "here is what she looked like 10 years ago". Let's take a deep breath before we post pics from the past.

    For one, I know a few ladies that are now retired and busted their asses to rid the Internet of their real pics. Towards the end of their careers after using real pics, they made moves to not show the face, blur the face. Start to use fake pics. Whatever was possible to dis-associate the real pics from the lives they were leaving. Some of them still live here in San Diego. Just saying we need to respect some privacy and only comment or post on current.

  12. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    All the kiko talk got me too revved up and had to see her today. She was DEFINITELY in a "good mood" today! Man, that was a good session, and she's still JUST as hot as those pics, IMO.

  13. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and yes I found some, she's pretty cute.
    Kiko's HX pics are fake. Here are her real pics from a few years back.

    https://www.foxylists.com/glow
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/pink-esc...e-county-70002
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/100-real/4188378

  14. #2838
    Thank you and yes I found some, she's pretty cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of pics of Kiko on HX if you are a member.

  15. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have pics of her? Didn't see any posted on HX, but I'll keep searching.
    Plenty of pics of Kiko on HX if you are a member.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape