Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 631 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 9458
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2828
    Anyone have pics of her? Didn't see any posted on HX, but I'll keep searching.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Saw her awhile ago, and before that, I saw her last as Bunny. I can honestly say that her body has been top notch even after all that time. She is a true spinner.

    The only drawback in my opinion is that she is very, very loose. She's no longer as tight as she used to be.

  2. #2827

    Kiko

    Saw her awhile ago, and before that, I saw her last as Bunny. I can honestly say that her body has been top notch even after all that time. She is a true spinner.

    The only drawback in my opinion is that she is very, very loose. She's no longer as tight as she used to be.

  3. #2826

    Kiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Incredibly hot. Been around for awhile, might even be in her 40's but you'd never know it. A better body than most 19 year old Girls. Personally, I've only had good to great encounters with her.

    Her detractors say she's too talkative and can be very hit or miss depending on her mood (amazing one day and blah the next). Like I said, my personal experience has been only good / great, but so many have mentioned those two things as negatives it's hard to imagine they are all lying.
    I had a great time with her. If you read her reviews, even the guys that give her a 7 for service say great things about her. Not sure why they only gave her a 7 but they really liked her.

  4. #2825

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! I have done almost 80% of K-Girls in OC and I am wondering how this one skipped me.
    Today is her last day at this location if you all are interested.

  5. #2824
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I saw they kiko is in town. I looked at reviews on TER and on this forum and they seem to be mixed.

    If anyone has a review to share please let me know or message me.

    Thanks.
    Her ter reviews are good. Averaging 8 out of 10.

  6. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    What do her reviews say? Sorry, I don't have access to TER. I was about to book her so your response is appreciated!
    I won't see her based on reviews in ter and general feedback here in this forum.

    There is only one guy here raving about her.

  7. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I saw they kiko is in town. I looked at reviews on TER and on this forum and they seem to be mixed.

    If anyone has a review to share please let me know or message me.

    Thanks.
    Incredibly hot. Been around for awhile, might even be in her 40's but you'd never know it. A better body than most 19 year old Girls. Personally, I've only had good to great encounters with her.

    Her detractors say she's too talkative and can be very hit or miss depending on her mood (amazing one day and blah the next). Like I said, my personal experience has been only good / great, but so many have mentioned those two things as negatives it's hard to imagine they are all lying.

  8. #2821
    I thought Cris had bad service and did a lot of switch bait? But from reading this, I'm a little confused LOL. I was wanting to see Yuki but didn't bother anymore from all the reviews about Cris.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    She usually has a roommate that works with her. When she started last year as an independent she had a handful of girls that were older and provided mediocre service. A few of the girls were given bad reviews on TER and unfortunately the reviewer put the review under Cris's TER profile. In fact the reviewer would even type the girls name LOL. Cris makes the appointments and often times the customers do not ask for a specific girl like Yuki (the super hot tall girl) that is in town now. The good news is Cris has after a year developed a nice group of hot girls and weeded out the mediocre ones. If you search her phone number on rubratings you will get her advertisement and if she has a roommate you will also see their ad. Best to specify which girl you want just as you would with any agency. The great news is Cris has a smoking body and provides great service. She is in OC working for a few days but should be back on Thursday. Yuki is here working now if you like tall thin hot girls with large C cups..

  9. #2820

    SDAG Kiko

    Hello all,

    I saw they kiko is in town. I looked at reviews on TER and on this forum and they seem to be mixed.

    If anyone has a review to share please let me know or message me.

    Thanks.

  10. #2819

    Cris and friends

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    What do her reviews say? Sorry, I don't have access to TER. I was about to book her so your response is appreciated!
    She usually has a roommate that works with her. When she started last year as an independent she had a handful of girls that were older and provided mediocre service. A few of the girls were given bad reviews on TER and unfortunately the reviewer put the review under Cris's TER profile. In fact the reviewer would even type the girls name LOL. Cris makes the appointments and often times the customers do not ask for a specific girl like Yuki (the super hot tall girl) that is in town now. The good news is Cris has after a year developed a nice group of hot girls and weeded out the mediocre ones. If you search her phone number on rubratings you will get her advertisement and if she has a roommate you will also see their ad. Best to specify which girl you want just as you would with any agency. The great news is Cris has a smoking body and provides great service. She is in OC working for a few days but should be back on Thursday. Yuki is here working now if you like tall thin hot girls with large C cups.

    Cheers.

  11. #2818

    Prada

    Thanks all for the info! Might have to give her a try.

  12. #2817
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by RjSton1999  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this weekend and she offered it for a $200 upcharge 💰.
    $200 Up Charge! Hard Pass for me at $$ extra.

  13. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterO  [View Original Post]
    New girl Prada at FEC. Anyone have any info or other names used elsewhere?
    Was previously in the OC as Sexy Ivy at CA-Dolls. Reviews in another forum and website besides the T $are are very favorable on her. She's a 9-10 on providing GFE, Looks, Attitude, real pics, etc. Do the search if you need details. Looks like a class DDG lady to give Emily some competition. Oh, Prada does not offer the BB option and excels at DFK, DATY, etc.

  14. #2815
    Probably the same as what is written on here about her. Search and you will see enough. Uses fake pictures, bait and switch. Stuff like that. But as long as she doesn't forget that you have an appointment you will have a good time. Massage is crap so get the half hour and wear her ass out.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    What do her reviews say? Sorry, I don't have access to TER. I was about to book her so your response is appreciated!

  15. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    What do her reviews say? Sorry, I don't have access to TER. I was about to book her so your response is appreciated!
    GentleSun, learn to search and you'll find a lot of info on Cris. Short story, the consensus is bait and switch on who you see in her group, overpriced, doesn't always deliver as advertise. Generally, avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape